Lighting By Paul Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Lighting By Paul

Tell us how Lighting By Paul made you happy

"Very pleased with the quality of this lamp and was delivered the next day."
"The wall lights we ordered are perfect. Just what we had been looking for. Now installed. Also they were packed very well, which was very good, as they had glass shades! Very satisfied overall."
"Excellent service"
"Ordered on line with no problems. Package came very quickly and was welled parcelled. Very Happy with our purchase thank you."
"I wanted a new blue lamp to go with my newly decorated lounge. As soon as I saw this lamp on the web site I thought it would be perfect. The lamp has exceeded all my expectations and is so beautiful and looks much more expensive. I am absolutely thrilled with my purchase and the delivery service was very quick and efficient. Thank you."
"Excellent service and delivery,lights as advertised."
"excellent communication,delivery was brilliant with 1 hour time slot and knowing where delivery van was. packaging was 1st class and product also. already fitted by me and looks great. thanks to you all involved. Les."
"Quick delivery, kept informed all the time, very well packed."
"Delighted with the lights I ordered which were perfect ,the whole process was easy,efficient and I cannot fault the service. Would definitely recommend ."
"Excellent customer service, quick delivery, very securely packaged. Fab lights! Very sturdy and strong, not flimsy like the usual high street brands. I was reluctant to buy without seeing them in person but glad I did!!! Definitely recommend this retailer."
"You did what you advertised. Good communication when item was not available. Very happy with your service. Thanks"
"Nice product, good price and fast free delivery. 10 out of 10"
"This was a replacement for a light fitting I accidentally broke. very pleased with replacement"
"Great product, good price. Delivery was supposed to be 3 to 7 days approx, we were kept well informed throughout the whole process & we received them within 3 days ( item wasn't originally in stock)."
"Good price, well packaged and prompt delivery. Nuff said!"
"Great service, goods delivered exactly on time as promised. Would be happy to buy from Lighting by Paul again. David - The Hamilton Hotel"
"Really pleased with my table lamps - they look stunning and also the service from Lighting by Paul was excellent. Thank you."
"Good product, competitively priced. Very prompt delivery with an hour slot for convenience. I wish every delivery was this efficient."
"lights arrived within time thankfully in good condition, as the box was a bit squashed in but can't fault paul lighting they kept us up to date through all the buying process."
"Easy web site. All goods dispatched and delivered as agreed. lights fitted and look good."
Lighting By Paul is rated 4.60 based on 282 reviews