Lighting By Paul Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Lighting By Paul

Tell us how Lighting By Paul made you happy

Telephone
"If you deliver the lights as quickly as you ask for a review you might get a better one. Lights ordered and paid for over a week ago, still waiting!"
"Excellent product, communication and delivery."
"Speedy delivery, well packed. Lamps look very classy. Extremely pleased."
"The light came very quickly, withing a few days and it is lovely, bit fiddly but when up looks fantastic. Wish they did a single light shade to match it for a bedroom, would definitely buy one. love the wall light and love the service."
"We had looked for a long time to find wall lights that suited an old cottage with a low ceilings, we wanted a modern yet 'rustic' wall light. We found some that we thought suitable on-line and ordered 5 wall lights, they arrived within a couple of days and I immediately fitted one of them, it looks suitably rustic as it's black and with the 28w halogen lamp it gives as much light a a dual 40w fitting (with dark shades). Overall we are very pleased particularly as the cost was reasonable compared to other well known suppliers"
"Lighting By Paul helped me when the company I bought my light fitting from said they couldn't help me, they got a replacement part for my light fitting and it arrived in fabulous packaging undamaged and on time - so grateful - thank you"
"I cannot fault the process at al, especially the quick delivery"
"Very good pruces and service , next day delivery"
"The one light I ordered was different from the one advertised !"
"Loved these lights & they look lovely in the bedroom. My only complaint is the base is a little lighter in weight than I would have liked."
"I found the transaction very good- impressed by the clarity of communications and the speed with which the product was dispatched. Thank you."
"Lights look great (not fitted yet) post very quick and very well packed"
"Very quick and easy great packaging and fast delivery thanks"
"Lovely lamp, great quality, reasonably priced. Thank you"
"Prompt despatch and delivery, but when the perfect outer carton was opened all was not what I expected. The box the wall light was in looked as though it had been thrown around the warehouse. The glass shade within was smashed into many parts, and fortunately the glass fragments were still in its plastic bag. Paul have accepted my complaint and are going to send a replacement glass. Not what I expected. I await the replacement."
"Excellent service thank you"
"Good products, all arrived on time."
"Very efficient"
"Speedy delivery on time"
"very pleased with my new lights also the packaging was very good"
Lighting By Paul is rated 4.61 based on 281 reviews