Lighting By Paul Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Lighting By Paul

How would you rate Lighting By Paul?

Andy
Verified Reviewer

I have spent a day trawling lighting sites. Lighting by Paul is far away the best: clear descriptions, easy to navigate and sophisticated designs. We bought from them twice and the products arrived on time, perfect condition, well-packaged. They all look great installed, very classy. My last order for flush ceiling lights for bathrooms I saw at John Lewis 40% more expensive! I would now not think of going anywhere else than Lighting by Paul.
Janet Pluse
Verified Buyer

I bought these lights for my daughter but was not able to get an electrical to fit them until now in November. The wall lights a beautiful but the main light the electrician says there is a fault on it. I have tried to download the returns form but have been unable to do so. I would like a replacement for it as it was a Christmas present for my daughter, could someone please get in touch with asap.
Sandy Priestnall

wonderful service !!
Christina Simmons
Verified Buyer

Liked the actual chandelier but the fact I'd to pay separately to have blubs, including all electrical work as well; was out of order! Being an amputee with neurological medical conditions the whole thing was very, very stressful for me to organized. I feel special discrepancies should be given to those who are vulnerable; i.e, disabled and the elderly.

Many thanks.
BEV BRAIN
Verified Buyer

No problems would use again anytime
Harpal Dhaliwal
Verified Buyer

Ordered some Endon ceiling lights and received regular updates upto the time of delivery. The products themselves were excellent quality and cheaper than any other on line retailer. Highly recommend Paul Lighting
Jackie Woodcock
Verified Buyer

Easy to order delivered within 48hours postage free.
Pauline Jones
Verified Buyer

Very good quality and value for money. Very good delivery service. Would definitely recommend!
Nicholas Martin
Verified Buyer

Beautiful products arrived very quickly. Excellent efficient service overall.
George Riekie
Verified Buyer

Excellent product at competitive price. Kept informed of progress in mail. Items arrived at quoted time. Very satisfied with the service.
Anthony Hunt
Verified Buyer

Due to the misinformation etc, on my initial contact, I would have given a low rating, but the way the problem was resolved and the speed and delivery allowed me to rate your service higher.
W J Williams
Verified Buyer

Everything was first class ,from the display of products on line.and how helpful your staff were.Then the next day delivery first class ,Thank you W J Williams.
Roddy Woolgar
Verified Buyer

Good product, good communication, speedy delivery.
Peter Carter
Verified Buyer

If you deliver the lights as quickly as you ask for a review you might get a better one. Lights ordered and paid for over a week ago, still waiting!
Mr Stephen Fray
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, communication and delivery.
Kay Hobbs
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery, well packed. Lamps look very classy. Extremely pleased.
Linda Alford
Verified Buyer

The light came very quickly, withing a few days and it is lovely, bit fiddly but when up looks fantastic. Wish they did a single light shade to match it for a bedroom, would definitely buy one.

love the wall light and love the service.
David Wilks
Verified Buyer

We had looked for a long time to find wall lights that suited an old cottage with a low ceilings, we wanted a modern yet 'rustic' wall light. We found some that we thought suitable on-line and ordered 5 wall lights, they arrived within a couple of days and I immediately fitted one of them, it looks suitably rustic as it's black and with the 28w halogen lamp it gives as much light a a dual 40w fitting (with dark shades). Overall we are very pleased particularly as the cost was reasonable compared to other well known suppliers
Jane Fogg
Verified Buyer

Lighting By Paul helped me when the company I bought my light fitting from said they couldn't help me, they got a replacement part for my light fitting and it arrived in fabulous packaging undamaged and on time - so grateful - thank you
Anthony John Osborne
Verified Buyer

I cannot fault the process at al, especially the quick delivery
Lighting By Paul is rated 4.66 based on 274 reviews