Lighting By Paul Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lighting By Paul
Read Lighting By Paul Reviews

sales@lightingbypaul.co.uk

Tell us how Lighting By Paul made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Dire outfit to deal with. Ordered two lamps, both so badly and carelessly packed that one arrived clearly bent out of shape. We didn't think it would be worth unpacking the second lamp. Admittedly a lady in their office arranged for the goods to be collected quickly but then after four weeks we still had no hint of a refund. So we opened a case at Paypal and chased them up by email. We got our refund just a few hours after that but what a complete fiasco and waste of our time for one floor lamp and one table lamp. I really cannot recommend dealing with this company via the internet.
I ordered a lamp about a week before Christmas, it said around 2 weeks delivery, as it was christmas I thought possible 3 which I would of been fine with me.
Mid January I called to ask where it is and they said they had a problem with there supplier and will be sent next day , I rang the next couple of weeks and heard the same thing.
On Friday the 7th February I rang for a final time and got told the supplier dont know when it will be dispatched and they sent me an email about this two days ago.
I find this poor survice and personally wouldn't use this company again.
7 weeks waiting and very little communication.
This company is appalling, buy from someone else if you want a hassle free experience.
Floor lamp antique brass, delivered as promised, very well packed,
Good quality,good price,beautiful shade,well pleased thank you.
Ordered a floor lamp and two table lamps, quick delivery, very well packed but when opened up two marks on floor shade, tried phoning right away to be told all lines busy, took photos on my phone and done a online faulty email
But no reply at all ,
Customer service doesnt exist, but quick to take your money,
Will not be using this website ever again
Very bad experience with this shop !! Search for other shop
I ordered 4 lights from Lighting by Paul. They arrived promptly but one light shade was stained. I immediately sent a photo (of the shade still in the packaging) but after a week had heard nothing. I tried phoning three times but only got an answer phone, I left a message. I also filled in the form on their website. No response at all. I thought the company must have gone into liquidation. I emailed with a query on one of the other products I'd bought and received an immediate response so I then knew the company was still active. I replied thanking them but saying I was disappointed I'd had no reply about my damaged lamp shade. I received a reply saying they were very busy. That was over a week ago and I've still heard nothing more. It’s very poor customer service and I am now out of pocket as I will have to buy a new lampshade. The company obviously isn't interested if any of the goods received are unacceptable. At least it wasn't an expensive light fitting that was damaged. Please be warned, this company has no interest if any of your goods arrive damaged.
I ordered 4 lights from Lighting by Paul. All arrived promptly but one shade was stained. I sent a photo (of stained shade still in packaging) but heard nothing for a whole week. After a week I tried phoning 3 times but only got an answerphone. I did leave a message but no one phoned back. I filled in the form on the website but again heard nothing. I thought the company must have gone into liquidation. I had a query about one of the other lights I bought and received a quick response so then I knew the company was still active. I emailed back to thank them for the reply but said I was still waiting to hear about the unacceptable, stained lampshade. I received an email saying they were really busy, that was a week ago. Nothing since then. Very disappointing and totally unacceptable. It seems this company is OK until something goes wrong and then they won't sort it out. Please be warned. At least it's only a shade so I can buy a new one elsewhere but I shouldn't have to. It could have been an expensive light fitting.
Would be an excellent product (bought Rollo Searchlight 3171WH) if LED lamp could be replaced. The LED lamp is integrated which means that if your lamp blows you have to replace the entire fitting.
This could prove a very costly lamp change, especially on ceiling fittings with three spotlights!
Floor lamp with berry shades was delivered within 2 days of ordering! Correct colour, undamaged. DPD courier gave 1 hour time slot. Excellent communication from 'Lighting by Paul' regarding dispatch and delivery. Plus extremely competitive pricing. Can highly recommend.
Excellent service and superfast delivery with DPD. Item, light with red glass shades, arrived undamaged within 2 days of ordering! Plus it was £70 cheaper than in other shops!! Can highly recommend lighting by Paul
Excellent range and fast delivery
Paid for light, website said product was in stock. I was contacted 3 days later to say I wouldn't get it for 3 weeks. I've sent 3 emails and called 4 times without reply. Now I know why the most recent review was 8 months ago, the score is not reflective of current customer service. I will update again when I finally get a response! Disappointing....
I have spent a day trawling lighting sites. Lighting by Paul is far away the best: clear descriptions, easy to navigate and sophisticated designs. We bought from them twice and the products arrived on time, perfect condition, well-packaged. They all look great installed, very classy. My last order for flush ceiling lights for bathrooms I saw at John Lewis 40% more expensive! I would now not think of going anywhere else than Lighting by Paul.
I bought these lights for my daughter but was not able to get an electrical to fit them until now in November. The wall lights a beautiful but the main light the electrician says there is a fault on it. I have tried to download the returns form but have been unable to do so. I would like a replacement for it as it was a Christmas present for my daughter, could someone please get in touch with asap.
wonderful service !!
Liked the actual chandelier but the fact I'd to pay separately to have blubs, including all electrical work as well; was out of order! Being an amputee with neurological medical conditions the whole thing was very, very stressful for me to organized. I feel special discrepancies should be given to those who are vulnerable; i.e, disabled and the elderly.

Many thanks.
No problems would use again anytime
Ordered some Endon ceiling lights and received regular updates upto the time of delivery. The products themselves were excellent quality and cheaper than any other on line retailer. Highly recommend Paul Lighting
Easy to order delivered within 48hours postage free.
Lighting By Paul is rated 4.56 based on 287 reviews