Lighting By Paul Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Lighting By Paul

How would you rate Lighting By Paul ?

"Excellent range and fast delivery"
"Paid for light, website said product was in stock. I was contacted 3 days later to say I wouldn't get it for 3 weeks. I've sent 3 emails and called 4 times without reply. Now I know why the most recent review was 8 months ago, the score is not reflective of current customer service. I will update again when I finally get a response! Disappointing...."
"I have spent a day trawling lighting sites. Lighting by Paul is far away the best: clear descriptions, easy to navigate and sophisticated designs. We bought from them twice and the products arrived on time, perfect condition, well-packaged. They all look great installed, very classy. My last order for flush ceiling lights for bathrooms I saw at John Lewis 40% more expensive! I would now not think of going anywhere else than Lighting by Paul."
"I bought these lights for my daughter but was not able to get an electrical to fit them until now in November. The wall lights a beautiful but the main light the electrician says there is a fault on it. I have tried to download the returns form but have been unable to do so. I would like a replacement for it as it was a Christmas present for my daughter, could someone please get in touch with asap."
"wonderful service !!"
"Liked the actual chandelier but the fact I'd to pay separately to have blubs, including all electrical work as well; was out of order! Being an amputee with neurological medical conditions the whole thing was very, very stressful for me to organized. I feel special discrepancies should be given to those who are vulnerable; i.e, disabled and the elderly. Many thanks."
"No problems would use again anytime"
"Ordered some Endon ceiling lights and received regular updates upto the time of delivery. The products themselves were excellent quality and cheaper than any other on line retailer. Highly recommend Paul Lighting"
"Easy to order delivered within 48hours postage free."
"Very good quality and value for money. Very good delivery service. Would definitely recommend!"
"Beautiful products arrived very quickly. Excellent efficient service overall."
"Excellent product at competitive price. Kept informed of progress in mail. Items arrived at quoted time. Very satisfied with the service."
"Due to the misinformation etc, on my initial contact, I would have given a low rating, but the way the problem was resolved and the speed and delivery allowed me to rate your service higher."
"Everything was first class ,from the display of products on line.and how helpful your staff were.Then the next day delivery first class ,Thank you W J Williams."
"Good product, good communication, speedy delivery."
"If you deliver the lights as quickly as you ask for a review you might get a better one. Lights ordered and paid for over a week ago, still waiting!"
"Excellent product, communication and delivery."
"Speedy delivery, well packed. Lamps look very classy. Extremely pleased."
"The light came very quickly, withing a few days and it is lovely, bit fiddly but when up looks fantastic. Wish they did a single light shade to match it for a bedroom, would definitely buy one. love the wall light and love the service."
"We had looked for a long time to find wall lights that suited an old cottage with a low ceilings, we wanted a modern yet 'rustic' wall light. We found some that we thought suitable on-line and ordered 5 wall lights, they arrived within a couple of days and I immediately fitted one of them, it looks suitably rustic as it's black and with the 28w halogen lamp it gives as much light a a dual 40w fitting (with dark shades). Overall we are very pleased particularly as the cost was reasonable compared to other well known suppliers"
Lighting By Paul is rated 4.65 based on 276 reviews