Light Elegance UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Light Elegance UK

About Light Elegance UK: Light Elegance UK are the only fully authorized distributor and Educators of the fantastic Light Elegance range of gel nail polish, glitters, builder gels and acrylic nail products.

How would you rate Light Elegance UK?

"Very nice product good price quick deliverydelivery."
Donna Croxall
Verified Buyer
"Superb fast delivery excelkent products"
Vivienne O
Verified Buyer
"Gawjuss Amazing colours and fabulous service"
GlynisTaylor
Verified Buyer
"I was so pleased with the quality of the products and the excellent service I received."
Cherylgarner
Verified Buyer
"The customer service is great. They always answer questions and go out of their way to find colours you're looking for."
HeatherStacey
Verified Buyer
"Light Elegance UK are a brilliant company with amazing people who really like to help you find the right product and help you achieve your dreams. They are super quick with postage packaging is brilliant."
TracyHopkinson
Verified Buyer
"Good service, some products were missed off me delivery and was sorted out straightaway. Highly recommended"
Samanthaedwards
Verified Buyer
"Good service , very friendly and helpful. LE has amazing products."
"Excellent training, great products and choice. Love how it flows."
"Paul in Stoke has given 110% to his customer service and has gone above and beyond. Very happy with all the products and training I have received kindly offered by Marie. And my ongoing training with Hayley another educator."
SherryllCampbell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and product knowledge"
RachelBurr
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient delivery"
CathyWalker
Verified Buyer
"Light elegance is my new fave! Love the colours, so easy to apply xx"
TinaWinfield
Verified Buyer
"I love Light Elegance. I love the products and the service from the LE family is the best around!!"
NikkiLynas
Verified Buyer
"The products are amazing and service is great I’ve never had an issue with any of my orders, communication is fantastic would highly recommend."
CheriseHatfield
Verified Buyer
"Efficient, fast, professional, helpful and friendly service. Very high quality products."
SusanRangeley
Verified Buyer
""Always helpful with advice and willing to go the extra mile to help. Great customer service thank you I always know if I have any issues or just need a little technical advice I can contact will get the help I need keep up the good work.""
TracyMclean
Verified Buyer
"The customer service was personal and prompt. They called me straight away to let me know something was out of stock and suggested an alternative. Delivery was super fast, and they seem friendly and professional. Plus the products I have tried I LOVE!"
RemiWilliams
Verified Buyer
"I have always had amazing service!!"
ClaireBingham
Verified Buyer
"Intense sparkles & pigmented colours make me happy !!"
Light Elegance UK is rated 4.96 based on 25 reviews