Light Elegance UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Light Elegance UK

About Light Elegance UK: Light Elegance UK are the only fully authorized distributor and Educators of the fantastic Light Elegance range of gel nail polish, glitters, builder gels and acrylic nail products.

Tell us how Light Elegance UK made you happy

"Very nice product good price quick deliverydelivery."
"Superb fast delivery excelkent products"
"Gawjuss Amazing colours and fabulous service"
"I was so pleased with the quality of the products and the excellent service I received."
"The customer service is great. They always answer questions and go out of their way to find colours you're looking for."
"Light Elegance UK are a brilliant company with amazing people who really like to help you find the right product and help you achieve your dreams. They are super quick with postage packaging is brilliant."
"Good service, some products were missed off me delivery and was sorted out straightaway. Highly recommended"
"Good service , very friendly and helpful. LE has amazing products."
"Excellent training, great products and choice. Love how it flows."
"Paul in Stoke has given 110% to his customer service and has gone above and beyond. Very happy with all the products and training I have received kindly offered by Marie. And my ongoing training with Hayley another educator."
"Excellent customer service and product knowledge"
"Very quick and efficient delivery"
"Light elegance is my new fave! Love the colours, so easy to apply xx"
"I love Light Elegance. I love the products and the service from the LE family is the best around!!"
"The products are amazing and service is great I’ve never had an issue with any of my orders, communication is fantastic would highly recommend."
"Efficient, fast, professional, helpful and friendly service. Very high quality products."
""Always helpful with advice and willing to go the extra mile to help. Great customer service thank you I always know if I have any issues or just need a little technical advice I can contact will get the help I need keep up the good work.""
"The customer service was personal and prompt. They called me straight away to let me know something was out of stock and suggested an alternative. Delivery was super fast, and they seem friendly and professional. Plus the products I have tried I LOVE!"
"I have always had amazing service!!"
"Intense sparkles & pigmented colours make me happy !!"
Light Elegance UK is rated 4.96 based on 25 reviews