LightDrinks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LightDrinks

About LightDrinks: LightDrinks is the UK's largest online store for non alcoholic beer, wine and spirits.

contact@lightdrinks.co.uk

How would you rate LightDrinks?

Packaging
"Low/No Alcohol beer has come a long way recently - the taste has improved no end - LightDrinks has an impressive selection at a great price - the website is simple to use and the delivery was quick and the beers were packed securely - I would thoroughly recommend LightDrinks to anybody"
Packaging
"Great drinks - enjoying trying the different beers/wines without muzzy head the next day. I think this is the first time that I have found non alco drinks that I actually like !!"
Packaging
"Speedy, excellent customer service, safely packaged drinks"
Packaging
"Service exactly what was offered so happy with that."
Packaging
"Nothing to complain about, apart from one thing........ didn't order enough beer :( haha, wicked site thanks guys"
Packaging
"Excellent website and easy to use. Far cheaper than their competitors, excellent communication all the way through. Will be using again"
"The product is great, but the packaging is a total shocker - a big box full of polystyrene and bubble wrap around each bottle is not cool, it's basically landfill. They need to sort out a paper-based system asap. I'd give 3.5 if I could. AMENDED SCORE! Having seen the response below (thanks Kelly) the packaging is obviously more eco than I realised, although I still don't know if it's recyclable? Or wether it goes into landfill still, but biodegrades. J"
Hi Jamie,

Thank you for your feedback. Whether positive or negative, we always like to hear what our customers have to say.

In regards to the packaging, our cardboard boxes are made from recycled card, the packing chips are biodegradable and the tape used on the boxes is also recyclable. Soon, we will also be using recycled bubble wrap.

Please do let me know if you have any other questions regarding our packaging.

Thanks,
Kelly
Mark James Barton Hill
Verified Buyer
Packaging
"Excellent products, first class service. Easy to order. Fast , convenient delivery. What’s not to like! Good job guys. Im gong to order more now! Mark in London"
Packaging
"Great choice and speedy delivery"
Delivery
"My husband loved the non alcoholic stout, had a good head to it, and tasted really nice. He certainly will be ordering another case from you, an d we thoroughly recommend the stout."
Packaging
"great selection of drinks"
Packaging
"Quick delivery, get helpful customer service. Will definitely use them again"
Packaging
"Great selection of drinks at competitive prices with prompt delivery."
Packaging
"FANTASTIC!! range of low and non-alcoholic drinks at affordable prices. I placed an order an hour after their cutoff time for next day deliverys, so immediately called and asked if its possible to still deliver the next day. They were more than happy to assist and ensured me that my order will be delivered next day (such a pleasure to speak to somebody over the phone who actually cares). Next day arrives, i get an email advising that my order was out for delivery, 2 hours after the email, drinks arrive. Overall.... superb drinks and 5 star customer service. Already placed my second order :)"
Packaging
"Speedy delivery and a great selection of low alcohol beers."
Packaging
"Speedy, trouble free order and great to find a gluten free and alcohol free choice. Would by this again ,it tastes great."
Packaging
"Good range and I like being able to pick and choose I individual bottles."
Packaging
"Really good way to reduce alcohol intake without getting bored. Favourite so far is the alcohol free g&t. Real adult drink yet can drive home!"
Packaging
"Unsurpassed selection; and you can buy individual bottles and cans instead of having to buy a crate of something before you've even tried it. Super-quick, well packaged, secure delivery. Good prices, couldn't be happier, will definitely use again."
Packaging
"Great selection of drinks, delivered very promptly. Set me right up for my alcohol free holiday. Thankyou"
LightDrinks is rated 4.90 based on 94 reviews