LightDrinks Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend LightDrinks

About LightDrinks: LightDrinks is the UK's largest online store for non alcoholic beer, wine and spirits.

contact@lightdrinks.co.uk

How would you rate LightDrinks ?

Packaging
"I might sound dramatic, but finding LightDrinks has changed my life! As a former real ale lover that had to stop alcohol due to medication, I had a hard time finding a replacement for the drinks I enjoyed. I don’t like sugary/fizzy drinks, and all but a couple of the non alcoholic lagers on the market either taste of nothing or give me a headache. I stumbled across LightDrinks by chance and am seriously impressed by the range of low alcohol and alcohol free drinks available. Thank you for giving people like me more choice!"
Packaging
"Quick delivery, good range of alcohol free beers at reasonable price."
Packaging
"I bought them for my Dad who can't have beer anymore. He thought they were good."
Packaging
"The website was easy to navigate and quite a wide variety of alcohol free drinks"
Packaging
"Product was a competitive price, delivered swiftly and well packaged."
Packaging
"After researching many new opportunities for quality, non-alcoholic ,beers and looking for a good supplier with an interesting choice and range, LightDrinks have so-far hit the spot 100%. Never have to suffer a bland non-alcoholic lager again . Brilliant and cheers!"
Packaging
"Prompt delivery which was free! A fair price! Only downside was I wanted to order more that the site would let me. Would strongly recommend this company."
"First delivery was very quick and efficient. Excellent Kombucha tea drink. Second delivery was damaged in transit and is being replaced. Good service so can't fault what Light Drinks are doing. Will look at their other products now"
Packaging
"Good selection of products which were delivered on time. Would highly recommend lightdrinks!"
Packaging
"Great range of drinks for someone who loves beer but can no longer drink alcohol. Ordering was easy and the bottles arrived promptly."
Packaging
"Fast delivery and very well packed-thank you"
"When initial delivery did not arrive (due to courier incompetence) they sent out a replacement order that arrived the next day. That's what good customer service is about, when it goes wrong you put it right; and LightDrinks did just that."
Packaging
"The drinks are very gassy and have very little taste. it was disappointing."
Packaging
"You have Bit burger 0% alc. good! Not so good with deliveries, wasn't delivered as promised 1st time around and you did not seem to know about that."
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the recent feedback.

Once again, apologies on behalf of the courier for your delayed order.

Glad we got it resolved in the end :)

Kind regards,
Kelly Abbott
Packaging
"Great selection of low alcohol beers. Quick to resolve issue when courier damaged package in transit."
Packaging
"Fantastic choices, quick delivery, well packed (no plastic)."
Packaging
"Great selection of drinks Very prompt delivery. In spite of a significant part of the order not arriving, the problem was soon rectified and balance of order received promptly. Would have been good to have been informed that the balance of the order had been despatched without me having to enquire - a minor point and I will certainly be ordering from you again"
Packaging
"Great selection, prompt delivery."
Packaging
"Everything I ordered arrived on time. Lots of choice and an easy to use site."
Packaging
"Good selection of low alcohol drinks and easy, quick transaction and delivery. Also like the lack of plastic in the packaging."
LightDrinks is rated 4.79 based on 195 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!