LightDrinks Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend LightDrinks

About LightDrinks: LightDrinks is the UK's largest online store for non alcoholic beer, wine and spirits.

contact@lightdrinks.co.uk

Tell us how LightDrinks made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Packaging
"AMAZING! I placed my order at 3pm on Thursday, received an email 1 hour later to say your drinks are on their way. Got a text on Friday at 9am to say my order will be with me between 11:15am-12:15pm, goods arrived 11am sharp. Great service all the way through, will be back to order more Mikkeller!!"
Packaging
"Great choice. Awful website. You choose your beers but when you try to pay, you are informed that some beers are out of stock. At that late point, you have to go back and revise your choice - without knowing if your revised choice is available. And so it goes on. I raised this with customer services some months ago but they were unable to help."
Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for your feedback and continued custom.

Due to the rise of low and non alcoholic drinks, we’ve been busier than usual, which has resulted in low stock levels.

Our website is built, so that any out of stock items are displayed with a “out of stock” badge beside the product and a “sold out” button underneath, which prevents the item being added to the cart.

We can only apologise for the low stock levels.

Please don’t hesitate to email us if you need any further assistance or have any other questions.

Kelly Abbott
Packaging
"Easy to order, good range, fast delivery. Unfortunately the order was damaged during delivery and the delivery service repackaged the beer without replacing the broken bottles. Light drinks quickly refunded me."
Packaging
"LightDrinks have provided a fantastic selection of no-to-low alcohol drinks for me to enjoy. Excellent prices, fast delivery and great communication. Highly recommended!"
Packaging
"Ordered a selection of 29 bottles. Only 5 arrived in damaged packaging, the rest returned by the courier. Over a week later, and not even a courtesy email from LightDrinks, let alone mention of when I will receive the missing order. Very poor service and the last time I use this company !"
Hi Steven,

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry to hear your order arrived to you damaged.

Please kindly email us with your order number, so we can issue a refund for the damaged bottles.

Lola O'Sullivan
Packaging
"Great selection of beers that were delivered next day. Packaged well, with no damages (unlike their competition). Will be order again"
Packaging
"Great selection of non-alcoholic drinks including IPAs. Will definitely use again."
Packaging
"Excellent wide ranging choice"
Packaging
"Couldn’t get Big Drop pale ale anywhere else. Good service and reasonable delivery cost."
Packaging
"Love the non alcoholic gin and tonic. Can’t rate the customer service, as I didn’t have any issues. Delivery was promptly made by DHL. Best wishes, Lucy"
Packaging
"My order arrived on the wrong day which wasn't great. Courier reported it lost in transit, but actually a box arrived. It wasn't big enough to hold my whole order, and was about 1/3 empty. Only half my order had arrived. I didn't get any notification from the courier or Light Drinks. I contacted Light Drinks, who after a while confirmed the courier had smashed some of the order and delivered the rest. Which is odd as there is no damage to the box that did arrive, and there's no way it was a big enough box to hold all the order. They asked me if I wanted the rest, which they could send Friday. I said yes. I've heard nothing since and have no dispatch confirmation. I've told them this really isn't good enough, but no reply to that. If I hadn't contacted them and realised half my order was missing, I doubt I'd ever have heard anything. This is a really odd experience, and as much fun as sending emails to chase things is, I'll use someone else in future."
Hi James,

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, on this occasion, DHL failed to deliver your order on the requested date - which we can only apologise for.

As your order contained 32 bottles, it would be unsafe for our customer, driver and member of staff to carry that much weight in one box. Therefore, your order was split into two boxes.

It is our duty as a company, to ensure your order arrives safely and on time, but unfortunately, on this occasion DHL damaged one of the boxes, which resulted in a part-delivery.

I've since checked and can confirm the rest of your order was delivered today (05/11/2018).

We completely understand your frustration and we can only apologise for the service received.

Kelly Abbott
Delivery
"Good product range - let down by your chosen courier service."
Packaging
"36 hours from ordering to arrival. Terrific service."
Packaging
"Although I paid for standard delivery, I received my goods just over two days later. Excellent service."
Delivery
"Excellent choice of alcohol free drinks (love the Fitbeer) and 1st class free delivery on my order. Will definitely reorder"
Packaging
"I first tasted Real Kombucha at the Market Restaurant and Bar in Brighton. It’s been a struggle to find non-alcoholic drinks which ‘hit the spot’! Real Kombucha is the best I’ve had! Delicious sourness, tasty and slightly yeasty, pale (even the smoky varieties) and my favourite restaurant/bar choice. Many congratulations Light Drinks and Real Kombucha! And great delivery and courier service!"
Packaging
"Prompt delivery and good prices"
Packaging
"Speedy service, thank you"
Packaging
"Good website, easy to order and prompt delivery in a well packed box."
Packaging
"The website is easy to navigate and order. Delivery was prompt and efficient. What’s not to like?"
Packaging
"I had some issues with delivery (which I've had before with Yodel) and I thought the customer service to resolve this was very good. They were in touch and coordinating, where with other drinks companies, I've found it very difficult to resolve delivery issues."
LightDrinks is rated 4.77 based on 231 reviews