Light Drinks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Light Drinks
Read Light Drinks Reviews

About Light Drinks:

LightDrinks is an online store dedicated to low, alcohol free & non alcoholic drinks.

contact@lightdrinks.co.uk

Tell us how Light Drinks made you happy
I recently discovered LightDrinks as a cheaper alternative to two other companies who also sell low and alcohol free drinks. Not only cheaper, but second to non customer service and fast delivery. The live chat feature is great, the team at LightDrinks know their stuff and recommend good choice of drinks. Customer for life!!
Great selection and good advice. Delivery was quick too. Will be back soon.
We are very pleased with a prompt delivery
the cider is lovely too.
My first order with this company and despite a few teething troubles I will happily buy again. Any problems are dealt with in a quick and friendly manner and the selection of AF beers is outstanding. I have discovered my new nectar (Obolon) thanks to Light Drinks and the COVID-19 lockdown
Loads of different beers to choose from, a great alternative to alcohol.
Most supermarket AF beers are shocking, light drinks has a range of exceptionally good AF beers, rapidly delivered that will make me shop here again.
Great selection of tasteful and alcohol free/light beers. Shipping was quick and packaging was good. I recommend
Excellent range of NON ALCOHOLIC beverages and a super fast delviery. Would recommend and shall definately use again.
Wanted and needed zero alchohol drinks due to liver disease. Got good advice from you, rapid and easy delivery as well (Good Cider from San Sebastian)
Will be ordering more soon, as my doc is happy re absolutely ZERO alchohol
Easy to order online, prompt and speedy delivery.
Many of the beers were 'Out of stock' but I still managed to get a good selection (i.e. about 19 different beers/32 items) for £50. Delviery was prompt, considering the COVID-19 situation.

Would order again if more beers become available.
Generous choice of alcohol free beers and a very easy to navigate website.
Great overall service. Speedy delivery. And cheaper than other sites for the cider I bought too
Easy to find what you're looking for on the site, good prices, fast delivery. Lost part of one order in transit, support was absolutely spot on - finding it and refunding far more quickly

During my last order though, the range on offer seemed a lot smaller than before. Hence 4/5 (I'll happily go for 5 if it's down to Covid limiting supply and the range gets wider when we start to recover)
Excellent service and great products. Will be using this company again
Great selection of non alcoholic/low alcohol beers - arrived very quickly and have been very helpful with the gardening!
Good choices. Efficient delivery
I purchased some non alcoholic drinks from light drinks just after drynks unlimited appeared on Dragons Den and the company must have faced I assume a serious deluge of orders. Soon afterwards coronavirus struck. It took about a month or more before I received this order but did not mind as Lights drinks kept me regularly informed of their situation offering each time they emailed me the option to cancel my order and get a full refund. At times it felt due to the pressure of orders that the company would wished you to take the refund and I felt emails could have been more reassuring to me the customer that my order would eventually arrive. This is my only small criitiscm. The drinks whey arrived were a real revelation and I will be drinking more non alcoholic drinks. The lager was very much in the style of a continental larger-took some getting used to but very enjoyable satisfying without the hangover. Well done guy and gals at Lights drinks for weathering the storm and surviving extraordinary challenges. Will certainly buy from you again. It was difficult to give you a rating. It was between poor and acceptable but have opted for acceptable this time but hopefully in less torrid times this will be a good or very good.
Drinks were awful. Not alcohol free beer but malted drinks. Tasted awful. Binned the lot
It has taken months (if not years) for me to find tasty grown up drinks without alcohol. Their Ravi sparkling wine is not too sweet and still luxuriously sparkling and their Smashed Cider is properly appley and way better than appletise.
Good range of alcohol free drinks at supermarket prices. Delivered quickly as well.
Light Drinks is rated 4.74 based on 473 reviews