LightDrinks Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend LightDrinks

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does LightDrinks deliver?

How can I contact LightDrinks?

About LightDrinks: LightDrinks is the UK's largest online store for non alcoholic beer, wine and spirits.

contact@lightdrinks.co.uk

Tell us how LightDrinks made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Packaging
"AMAZING! I placed my order at 3pm on Thursday, received an email 1 hour later to say your drinks are on their way. Got a text on Friday at 9am to say my order will be with me between 11:15am-12:15pm, goods arrived 11am sharp. Great service all the way through, will be back to order more Mikkeller!!"
Delivery
"Being a bit older (64) but as always trying to feel younger and training most days I find the Light Drinks approach great! Delivery is slick and traceable but the web-ordering seems to stop you at 16 units. This is sad when you have found a product "Gadds No11" that ticks all the boxes in taste, reasonable body and low % and calories. The small drinks products are also very refreshing and great for those watching % intake and the waistband! And the beers all taste great! Keep up the good work."
Packaging
"Next day delivery from LightDrinks was spot on. The Big Drop Stout was delicious but too expensive for regular consumption (ie twice the price of Guinness)."
Packaging
"Good selection of beers, quick delivery"
Packaging
"Simple to order, received in good time. The two choices of drinks I made are fine and suit my needs. Good alternative to seeking out poor supermarket brands on non-alcoholic drinks. Lightsdrinks seem and easy way to source the kind of drink that I require."
Packaging
"Good products at a good price, excellent customer service."
Delivery
"My order was made well in time for Christmas but never arrived. I had to contact you for a refund."
Hi Avril,

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, we had to refund your order as we no longer ship to your provided address.

Please kindly see our delivery page, for full delivery information and requirements.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
Kelly Abbott
"I emailed the company twice to find out the estimated delivery date for my order but didn't even get a response. Fortunately the recipient had the good grace to let me know when she received it."
Hi Jill,

Kelly here, head of Customer Service.

I’m sorry to hear you didn’t receive any updates on your order. I can see from our system, that your order was safely delivered.

Our courier automatically sends out tracking updates via email/ mobile. Unfortunately, on this occasion, the information was not received by yourself, which I can only apologise for.

If, on a rare occasion, you’re unable to reach us via email, our phone lines are open 9am-6pm.

Please kindly email us, so we can offer you compensation for the trouble caused.

Kind regards,
Kelly Abbott
Packaging
"Very good beer. Some problems with the delivery but the service helped and everything was fine at the end."
Packaging
"Very happy indeed . Smooth ordering throughout the website. Brilliant tracking of my order and brilliant fast dispatch service and provided top notch delivery tracking information."
Packaging
"It was great to get the box of low/non-alcoholic drinks, especially just in time for dry January!"
Packaging
"Beer good, delivery good - All Good!"
Packaging
"Simple site, easy to order and great choice. Gave me a discount for first order and chucked in a few free bottles!!"
Packaging
"Delivery was pquick to arrive and all the beers I'd chosen for my selection were amazing!"
Packaging
"Ordered late for Xmas & still received my Kombucha in time!"
Packaging
"After discovering Real Kombucha in a restaurant, I found LightDrinks a rare source to purchase some for home use. My orders have been fulfilled with incredible efficiency and speed, even in the pre-Christmas period. Packaging has been secure and left as per delivery instructions. Very satisfied all round."
Packaging
"Really good choice of products and very good service. The delivery was really speedy too which was handy for our last minute order. We ordered some Kombucha from the Real kombucha company which was really lovely!"
Packaging
"Easy service,fast delivery, good prices"
Packaging
"I was struggling to find Mikeller Drinkin' the Sun, but you had it in stock at a good price so I ordered all of it :) this is the best non alcoholic beer that I've found. Super fast delivery too."
Packaging
"The fact I can buy alcohol free beers and spirits in one place for starters. Quick and simple ordering. Much better packaging than previous order"
Packaging
"Super products. Best source of Real Kombucha. Very fast deliver6 too, free if you buy enough."
LightDrinks is rated 4.75 based on 265 reviews