LightDrinks Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LightDrinks

About LightDrinks: LightDrinks is the UK's largest online store for non alcoholic beer, wine and spirits.

contact@lightdrinks.co.uk

How would you rate LightDrinks ?

Christine Donohue-McGregor
Packaging
"Quick service & great choice"
Packaging
"Excellent service, product arrived very well packaged and on time with good follow-up. Can’t fault it."
Packaging
"Ordered 40 bottles of Pimento but only 20 turned. Despite e-mailing LightDrinks at 4.45pm, I got an answer within 20 minutes. Turned out delivery firm had left second box at their depot. Bottles turned up 48 hrs later. Mistakes happen - LightDrinks sorted it immediately."
Packaging
"The web site is really easy to navigate. There's a large selection of AF drinks. Delivery was fast and the bottles are well packed to avoid breakages in transit. I really like being able to make up my own mixed case of beers. It's especially good if, like me, the world of AF is a new one. I've discovered some really great beers through LightDrinks. Unfortunately, being AF, one can drink them with alarming speed and so I will have to re-order quite frequently ;-)"
Packaging
"Very easy to to navigate site. All drinks looked at had plenty of information. All reasonably priced and delivery is quick. Would use again."
Packaging
"I am not allowed alcohol for medical reasons so the no alcohol G'n'T is great for me and my friends love it too"
Packaging
"Great choice of low and no alcohol drinks that are not available in the supermarkets. Quick delivery time. I'll definitely be ordering again - The Duchess Virgin G&T is especially good."
Packaging
"Speedy delivery, and a very well-packaged item. Best of all is the exceptionally broad range of no/low alcohol beers available. Highly recommended."
Packaging
"Very, very efficient & best value delivered around"
Packaging
"Great service. My order turned up the next day. Would definitely recommend Light Drinks"
Packaging
"Great products and very efficient service"
"Very happy!"
Packaging
"Quick delivery of a surprisingly tast gluten free, alcohol beer!"
Packaging
"There was an issue with delivery. Courier had dropped package and smashed some of the contents. As soon as I informed LightDrinks the refund was processed immediately with no problem. Great customer service. Will be back..."
Packaging
"Only stockist I could find online for Kombucha tea, Royal Flush etc. Not cheap but fair and prompt delivery."
Packaging
"My first order was excellent all the beer turned as ordered and was fantastically packed. Arrived on schedule as promised, excellent start. Will be ordering again shortly."
Packaging
"I recently ordered a range of low and non-alcoholic drinks via Lightdrinks, and I've been really pleased with the service. The website is usefully organised by alcohol percentages for different beers, and the selection I ordered was varied and arrived very quickly- especially as I took advantage of the free postage for an order of more than £50! I have especially been impressed by the quality of the drinks. These are much more than regular low-alcohol beers, instead the quality and taste is excellent and varied!"
Christopher Brentnall
Verified Buyer
"I ordered Real Smoke House Kombucha after discovering it in restaurants in Padstow finding it a very enjoyable alcohol free drink which is not freely available to purchase. I was delighted to find I could buy it online from LightDrinks and was very happy with the easy ordering process and rapid delivery time."
Packaging
"I am a “very strict” wife!!! At my request, my husband only drinks low alcohol beer at home and you are one of the few companies who sells a good variety of beer of about 2.5%. Very well done! I, on the other hand am made happy because his liver doesn’t suffer as much! Happy wife, Happy life!!! (PLEASE try and supply the restaurant trade!)"
Richard Blakemore-Brown
Delivery
"Easy to order, fair price excellent delivery time. Thanks Richard"
LightDrinks is rated 4.89 based on 125 reviews