Light In The Box UK Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend Light In The Box UK

How would you rate Light In The Box UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
AVOID LIGHT IN THE BOX

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Light In The Box UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
AVOID LIGHT IN THE BOX
Verified Reviewer
"The worst customer service ever. I bought a pair of light up trainers and 1 of them wont charge up. My daughter has only worn them once. They cost over £30. They offered a £5 refund or an £8 voucher. I didn't want to give them 1 star but you cant give zero. Avoid this cheap and nasty site at all costs."
"Cheap, falesly labelled products, very poor after sales service, basically ignore you. DONT BUY STUFF FROM THEM. WASTE OF MONEY"
Jonathan Boyd
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered some warm white led lighting strips from them and they only offered expedited delivery 3-4 days. After 11 days and a few emails the lights arrived in a badly damaged box from China, I managed to fix the damage to the lights to get them on and lo and behold they are Cool white so not only did I pay for expedited delivery and not get it but I have received a damaged item amthats not even the right item and light in the box aren't even replying to my emails asking for the issue to be fixed. Don't bother with these clowns."
"Read a lot of negative reviews about this company but I have to say in there defence I have had no problems with them. Having said that I brought a watch and I decided to return it with in a certain time they stipulate, as it did not function as i expected and was refunded without any issues. They responded every step of the way through the return process and I was most impressed to be honest the best after sale service ever I was a bit shocked especially after all the bad reviews I had read. Also I had to pay £8.70 to return the item to make sure it was insured (Item £35.00) value. They refunded that as well big surprise so for me I would have no problem using them again and recommending them. I am astonished at the negative reviews they I sure people are quick to moan when somthing goes wrong but not so quick to praise good service. Well done LIGHTINTHEBOX."
"Everything. Delivery time. customer services, quality of goods and appearance not as advertised. I've read many reviews and find there is almost no chance of a refund. Stay away."
"Awful. I ordered an item on 08/06/17 with a shipping of time of 9 - 14 business days. The item never arrived they have since changed the expected delivery multiple times, '38-40 days'; 'up to 60 days' and now it's 'up to 180 days'. They will not give me a refund despite repeated requests and I now receive a 'cut & paste' stock reply to my requests. I would give this company no stars or minus stars if I could!"
"I initially ordered a bike from light in the box, when the item arrived it was faulty and the wrong colour frame so I arranged and paid to send it back which they accepted. When I sent the bike back to their warehouse in Poland I asked them to send me the correct colour frame and sent pictures of the faults, when the replacement arrived after a week it was the same bike they sent in the first place with even more faults, I arranged to send the bike back again, but this time asked for a full refund. I was told by transglobal light in the box have refused to accept the faulty bike at their warehouse and they are also telling me I never sent the bike back to them so they are not refunding me the money and to top it off received a customs and duty charge for nearly £200 which I paid extra to cover this cost when initially ordering the bike, but I am also now being told I have to pay even after they told they would cover the customs charge. So I have not been refunded for the bike and I also have to pay the customs charge and I don't even have the bike either! I cannot explain how upset I am about the way I have been treated as a customer. Please be careful when you shop with Light in the box!"
"Items ordered and quoted 10 days delivery - these items weren't dispatched for a further week and now (a month later) their eventual response to my contact is that it can take 30 WORKING days (or 2 months in real time) from the date of dispatch. This is what you get when you deal with China, a complete disregard for the rules others play by."
"Bad company Scrap : Light in the box limited litbinthebox Scrap Liang Zhang hi5wholesaler@gmail.com contact@lightinthebox.com If you order with this compagny a big order you may not received anything because they use Intelcom to cover falsification fraud ! Intelcom sign your name ! And you don’t receive your items at all ! Bad company Scrap : Intelcom Express 1380 Rue William #200, Montréal, QC H3C 1R5 Téléphone : 514-937-0430 Signature total falsification fraud ! Intelcom sign your name ! And you don’t receive your items at all !"
"VERY VERY BAD quailty of product DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!"
"It's not clear that these items are shipped from China. Items delivered were poorly made, bits were broken and items incurred MASSIVE undisclosed shipping costs. Avoid unless you enjoy being ripped off."
Light In The Box UK is rated 1.36 based on 11 reviews