Light In The Box UK Reviews

Light In The Box UK have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

53% of reviewers recommend Light In The Box UK
1 New Reviews Written
05AM
5AM

Category:
Home & Garden

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Light In The Box UK ?

"Ordered a cycling shirt in small size. Arrived a month late and was extra extra small. Promised a refund if I returned it to Poland at my own expense. This I did and hey, was told it never arrived so no refund. This company has disgraceful returns policy (unlike Amazon) and I will certainly never buy from them again."
Are you Light In The Box UK? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Light In The Box UK receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching .

;
"Is payed extra for faster delivery but the package came the same time as the normal delivery."
"WARNING:. I ordered some dresses from Light in the Box UK. With delivery and insurance it came to a total of £293.92. I thought it included duty and VAT. The clothes had actually came from China via Germany and today I received a bill from DHL for £101.08 consisting of £31.42 Duty, £58.66 VAT and £11.00 Disbursement. Make sure you take all this into consideration before ordering from them."
"Do use this site, item stuck in customs and when they actually reply has already been destroyed by customs and refuse to refund"
"They will cheat you by any cause. I had ordered a item 10 months ago but the Item never came into my hand. They will never refuse you to refund but they will never refund you. The most horrible Website I've ever seen. Keep yourself safe before you robbed by them. Order 1801082227340851"
"The shop answered very well, healed all my doubts and quickly. order was sent on time, arrived well packed and with full operation. Good!"
"easy to buy, get lots of points of every purchase and review, then change points to coupon, which can be used without limitation. so many choices, in past I hated the shipping time, it's too long. but recently the problems seems has been resolved. My last order was delivered within 15 days from China. It's really good! Super buy."
"one of the best online international stores, support was great when I had issues with local customs. I bought a dress, quality is great and exactly as advertised. Will buy again!"
"Got my item on time and very satisfy with the quality"
"I've bought two necklaces and despite having requested shipping without tracking, the products arrived in perfect order in my house, in addition to earlier than expected. I am very satisfied and will be back to buy soon."
"I am very happy with my purchase. I bought a shirt and a swimming suit. They arrived on time. The quality was great! I could follow up my package all the time. I will buy from them again."
"I am very satisfied, and received all my orders as promised, just in time. I also enjoyed the customer service and their special attention to my doubts. Thanks a lot!"
"I love LightInTheBox ordered a custom made dress and it was more than I could hope for!!!!"
"The orders arrive fast and the products are of very good quality, the service is excellent! I will definitely recommend this page to my friends."
"I bought a dress from Lightinthebox.com Very good experience, fast delivery, good product. Will definitely purchase again!"
"Everything went great! I have my products with me now and I love them I had no problems and I received good assistance from customer service concerning shipping! So thanks!"
"Great shopping experience with Lightinthebox. Bought a Xiaomi telephone, it's original, I got the 20% discount so the price is really cheap for me. Will buy again."
"Good customer service and quality products, it has been a pleasure to buy in LightInTheBox. Thanks"
"I've bought a Xiaomi Mi Robot 2 - great product, very popular price. The delivery was made in a promised time. I've paid customs charges and Lightinthebox made a refund as promised (with tax insurance paid). The customer service is very available and very quick in solving problems."
Light In The Box UK is rated 3.13 based on 64 reviews