Light Cleaning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Light Cleaning

02088779950

info@lightcleaning.co.uk

B242 Riverside Business CentreBendon ValleyEarlsfield.

How would you rate Light Cleaning?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sara

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Light Cleaning in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sara Morgan
Verified Buyer
"I've just started using Light Cleaning in the past two months and I've been very impressed so far. From the initial meeting where we agreed the cleaning specifications to the ongoing communication to make sure that everything is to my satisfaction, the team has been very helpful. They have also been very flexible when I have needed to rearrange cleaning dates. The service is thorough and good value, and I highly recommend it."
Light Cleaning is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews