Lifestylish.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Lifestylish.com

About Lifestylish.com: Lifestylish.com is the home for design led gifts and homewares, including a wide range of bedding, children's bedding and bedding accessories. Based in Lancashire & founded in 2010, we've built up a great reputation and offer great quality products at the best prices, and all with FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £30!

01706302010

Home & Furniture
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing
Retail

How would you rate Lifestylish.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Ease of Ordering
"I ordered two Catherine Lansfield bedcovers to brighten our bedroom. I had already bought the duvet covers in Canterbury and loved them so am thrilled with the bedcovers. Excellent value for money and a great fit for our extra long single bed. What I am searching for now, at a reasonable price, are single fitted sheets, seven feet long by three feet. HELP."
Price
"Excellent quality items. Fast delivery. Great communication. Highly recommend to everyone"
Price
"Easy to order and receive very quick"
Price
"I need to return my items but dont know how to"
Ease of Ordering
"Product more than exceeded my expectations"
Price
"Excellent service and quality"
Price
"Very good product delivered on time."
Price
"Swift delivery and product as expected. Would buy again"
Price
"I absolutely love the elfie selfie bedspread. I searched everywhere for one. Thank you so much lifestylish..."
Price
"Extremely happy easy to order with quick delivery"
Price
"Received the Stag Head tartan Xmas duvet set in brushed cotton and I am so pleased. First because it arrived so quickly and left me without any worry. Very suitable for my future son-in-law's room, who will be our guest and the duvet teamed well with a deep red valance. Wine or cream valance would be equally as nice. Just love it and the brushed cotton giving it that extra warm feeling at this time of year. Thank you."
Price
"Bought 4 tartan throws and they are fabulous, lovely quality. Customer Service were great. Parcel arrived very quickly without any excess packaging. Will definitely be buying from them again"
Price
"I 'm so Happy for the bed Sets sind the throw I purchased. They are just so beautiful. The quality is perfect."
Price
"quick delivery ... WAS NOT HAPPY as I wrote to say the 25% offer did not last the day as promised - when I tried to use it it said no longer valid .. so i did not make a second order. Further I received NO REPLY to my e mail to you !"
Price
"Lovely quality. Fast delivery."
"Great service"
Price
"Great product and great value"
Price
"Lovely shade, prompt delivery, good price."
Price
"I noticed a child's duvet cover and pillow case in a furniture store displayed on a bunk bed and felt it perfect for our Grandsons' bedroom. After searching on Google I found the very one.. on several sites however it was priced very much less on Lifestylish .. I promptly sent for it adding matching curtains to the order and within four days I received three emails charting the order's progress and notification of delivery.. I am extremely pleased with the service and very happy to ahed the bed cover and curtains .. they are lovely."
Price
"Excellent service. Good communication on your order and when it will be delivered. Excellent quality bed linen and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to family and friends. I loved my new bed linen so much I ordered another so I have a wash and wear."
Lifestylish.com is rated 4.66 based on 310 reviews