Lifestylish.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Lifestylish.com

About Lifestylish.com: Lifestylish.com is the home for design led gifts and homewares, including a wide range of bedding, children's bedding and bedding accessories. Based in Lancashire & founded in 2010, we've built up a great reputation and offer great quality products at the best prices, and all with FREE UK Delivery on all orders over £30!

01706302010

Home & Furniture
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing
Retail

Tell us how Lifestylish.com made you happy

"My follow up reviews about not receiving a refund on goods that were never sent keeps been taken off this site. Possible resort to the small claims court or let the credit card company deal with it under section 75. The small claims court is my preferred course of action then the defendant can have the privilege of paying my court costs. Warning, not giving me my money back will involve you having to pay more than the cost of the item. Reporting you to your nearest council office, Trading Standards, good information for Watchdog too."
"Not sure why there isn't an Excellent star rating so you will have to settle for very good :) fab quality items and fantastic bargain prices, thanks Lee and team"
Price
"Love the duvet set, fab price, thanks Lee and crew"
Price
"I Love my new hairpiece, thank you"
Ease of Ordering
"I was able to match my existing curtain design with duvet covers and pillowcases. They are in polyester/cotton which I was looking for as they will need little or no ironing. All in all I am very pleased with my purchase."
Price
"Excellent service,Very quick delivery,Item as described"
Ease of Ordering
"I ordered two Catherine Lansfield bedcovers to brighten our bedroom. I had already bought the duvet covers in Canterbury and loved them so am thrilled with the bedcovers. Excellent value for money and a great fit for our extra long single bed. What I am searching for now, at a reasonable price, are single fitted sheets, seven feet long by three feet. HELP."
Price
"Excellent quality items. Fast delivery. Great communication. Highly recommend to everyone"
Price
"Easy to order and receive very quick"
Price
"I need to return my items but dont know how to"
Ease of Ordering
"Product more than exceeded my expectations"
Price
"Excellent service and quality"
Price
"Very good product delivered on time."
Price
"Swift delivery and product as expected. Would buy again"
Price
"I absolutely love the elfie selfie bedspread. I searched everywhere for one. Thank you so much lifestylish..."
Price
"Extremely happy easy to order with quick delivery"
Price
"Received the Stag Head tartan Xmas duvet set in brushed cotton and I am so pleased. First because it arrived so quickly and left me without any worry. Very suitable for my future son-in-law's room, who will be our guest and the duvet teamed well with a deep red valance. Wine or cream valance would be equally as nice. Just love it and the brushed cotton giving it that extra warm feeling at this time of year. Thank you."
Price
"Bought 4 tartan throws and they are fabulous, lovely quality. Customer Service were great. Parcel arrived very quickly without any excess packaging. Will definitely be buying from them again"
Price
"I 'm so Happy for the bed Sets sind the throw I purchased. They are just so beautiful. The quality is perfect."
Price
"quick delivery ... WAS NOT HAPPY as I wrote to say the 25% offer did not last the day as promised - when I tried to use it it said no longer valid .. so i did not make a second order. Further I received NO REPLY to my e mail to you !"
Lifestylish.com is rated 4.66 based on 316 reviews