Lifestyle Flooring UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lifestyle Flooring UK

About Lifestyle Flooring UK: Lifestyle Flooring UK offer a wide range of various types of flooring at competitive prices. We are the cheapest UK retailer for Karndean, Amtico and Quick-Step flooring.

Our catalog includes engineered wood flooring, solid wood flooring, luxury vinyl tiles, carpets and laminate flooring.

01133200223

info@lifestyleflooringuk.co.uk

Unit 2 Wortley Business Park, Amberley Road, West Yorkshire

Click Here
"Found this Company very helpful and from enquiry to despatch we had our flooring within 3 days. Haven't had it fitted yet but am confident it will be perfect. Would recommend them to use their prices can't be beaten."
"Ordered 70m2 of Polyflor Luxury Vinyl Tiles that mimic laminate tiles. prompt delivery, as advertised and a great price."
"Good price for Spacia and fast delivery. Excellent"
"I was very impressed at the speed with which the samples I ordered were sent out. Here's hoping my purchase will be as easy!"
"Very quick service in sending out samples will certainly place order in the near future"
"Hi, I purchased 65sq mtr of Amtico floor tiles from lifestyle flooring, they were amazing in communication as I asked by email lots of questions to George he’s was very quick to answer and really polite / helpful. They were by far the cheapest £27 pounds sq mtr, as for same tile I was quoted between £42 / £ 51 . I would also recommend going onto their blog as it is really informative and easy to understand. I would definitely recommend this company."
"Delighted with the flooring,and the service! Very efficient company,from ordering to free delivery 4 days later, Would definitely recommend Thank you"
"Great service would highly recommend!"
"Fantastic speedy service, stunning flooring, it attracts light and is durable, 😊"
Lifestyle Flooring UK is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews