Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
customer service
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
I ordered replacement slats for all the rooms in the house and waterproof slats for the bathroom. They all fit perfect. Will definitely order from lifestyle blinds again
Order was taken promptly without fuss and lady was very pleasant and knew what she was talking about thank you
Just received my replacement vertical blind slats and the room has been enhanced immediately. Took seven days from order and was straightforward to replace the old slats. Would definitely recommend Lifestyleblinds.
Great customer service - really good communications. I actually ordered the wrong blinds but they offered me a refund and the level of service I received was high. Thanks lifestyle blinds!
Awful customer service! I ordered my blind over two weeks ago, paid for it and have had no updates or blind. Shop else where and save yourself the hassle.
Absolutely fantastic service - shout out to Naomi who was so helpful. Excellent quality product, easy to follow instructions. It looks fantastic.
Have to say the service was very prompt! Also, I made a silly error with measurements and it was fixed immediately without fuss! I will use again! No issues at all!
Lovely colour options for my replacement slatted blinds, really pleased with them thanks!
Nice quality blinds Great price fantastic customer service.
Very good quality and excellent customer service. Would definitely use again and recommend. Thank you
Great customer service from ‘live chat’. Thanks.
purchased vertical blinds slats for my daughters home,the service was excellent,the blinds are excellent quality and perfect replacements,speedy delivery, definitely recommend Lifestyle Blinds.
Accurate measurements and colours compared to order, arrived on time and easily fitted
Easy to follow instructions and good service.
Very helpful if you have any queries. Friendly telephone response. Blinds easy to fit
Excellent company, great customer services, great products, would not hesitate to recommend.
Really happy with the service and quality , this is the 2nd time I have used this company , would recommend them
The customer service I received was excellent and the blinds ordered and delivered promptly very very good well finished thank you all -Stanley
I'm am so pleased with my blinds ..Service was great and delivery swift ..No hasstle what's so ever. I will be using this company in the future
Thank you so much!!! really lovely to hear. Please come back soon.
I wasn’t expecting anything wonderful for the price but I am extremely happy with my replacement slats defo use again
Thank you so much!!! really lovely to hear. Please come back soon.
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.77 based on 638 reviews