Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th August 2020
Sue
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th August 2020
Sue
Excellent customer service, very good website, can order as many samples as you wish.
Blinds arrived today we have had a look at them but won't put them up until new window installed. We are very pleased with the quality and value.
I accidentally ordered one panel too short on my order so rang up the customer service number and they very kindly sent out an extra panel for me free of charge. Very helpful and would recommend!
Dispatch on the Friday, received on the Monday, fast service.....blind slates are lovely....easy to hang & look good
Price fantastic
Blinds perfect
Delivery on time
The blinds are of excellent quality, the colour is exactly what I wanted. Naomi has kept me informed of any updates regarding my order. Will certainly recommend.
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th August 2020 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 10th August 2020
I had not dealt with this company before and am always wary when ordering from a company I did not know, However, I needn’t have worried. I ordered some replacement vertical slats after receiving 3 sample blinds from the solar range. The slats are very good quality and were so well protected, that I could not at first see the slats which I ordered as they were wrapped in another slat to protect and keep them clean. I contacted customer services who we’re excellent, regularly keeping me in the loop with several emails and telephone calls (thank you again). I’m very pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend this company to anyone wishing to purchase blinds,
This was my second purchase which shows how pleased I was with my original order and I’m equally as satisfied.
I ordered a cordless blind. That were some issues with supply, which is understandable with the pandemic. Naomi helped throughout the delay and I was given more then acceptable compensation. The blind has arrived and we are really happy with it, so glad I chose to go with cordless.
Great quality look amazing superfast delivery. Great customer service keep you well informed. Very happy
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 4th August 2020 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 4th August 2020
Perfect blinds as always really pleased with the quality and great customer service assured each time. Thank you!
We ordered 1 set of blinds on and they are 29th June excellent. We'd been struggling to find rigid PVC blinds locally and our internet searching found Lifestyle Blinds. First we ordered some free samples which arrived within a couple of days. Then we ordered the blinds which arrived in just over a week, with tracked delivery, they fit perfectly (just follow the guide on the website), we're so pleased.

Having been pleased with the first set we ordered 6 more which arrived at the end of July. Once again they all fit perfectly. They arrived well packaged and numbered so that we knew which was which. Excellent service and good quality.

We would definitely recommend Lifestyle Blinds.
Beautiful silver sparkle blind, looked for this for years, will be ordering more. Customer service Very good, Thank you 😊
Great products, very pleased - had a small issue and it was resolved very quickly, great customer service. Would recommend and definitely use again.
Followed the online help to measure 4 blinds for bay window.
Took a little longer than expected (5 weeks) but worth the wait as they have been made perfectly.
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 20th July 2020 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 20th July 2020 Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Really disappointed with this company. The blind we ordered was 1 month late arriving, when it finally arrived it was the wrong blind , i rang and it took hours to get through to talk to someone and when i finally got through i felt rushed off the phone, this happened to me on rumours occasions!! When the replacement blind came it was sent with the wrong fixings and the installation instructions were not clear. Very unhappy with this company and will not be purchasing anything from them again !!
There was a mix up with me ordering the wrong blinds, but the staff especially Naomi were really helpful. I ordered 3 sets for 3 different rooms and they are such good quality! I have recommended this company to 2 family members.
Lifestyleblinds 5 star review on 17th July 2020
Highly recommend Lifestyle Blinds. Service provided by Naomi was 1st class, thank you.
First class service from start to end
So happy with my new blinds looks like a new room. 5* service and great price. Would highly reccomend
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.77 based on 773 reviews