Lifestyleblinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyleblinds
Read Lifestyleblinds Reviews

About Lifestyleblinds:

At Lifestyleblinds we pride ourselves on offering you/the customer the best quality UK manufactured blinds at fantastic prices with personal and friendly customer service. No order is too big or small and we are always delighted to hear from you and help you make the right choice for your windows. With free samples and free delivery for orders over £149 you can't go wrong. Each blind is covered by a full 3 year guarantee so what are you waiting for? 0161 451 0290

Tell us how Lifestyleblinds made you happy
great service
Excellent service during lockdown very pleased with replacement slats for blinds and reasonably priced
Would definitely use again. And recommend to friends
We purchased some rigid vertical blinds last year, we were so pleased with the quality and level of service from Lifestyle, we have now bought some more for another window.
On the second order I miscalculated the size or the brackets, but no problem as Lifestyle have posted larger brackets free of charge.
Excellent service.
Great quality and a very attractive colour slats. Brilliant Customer Service as well. Highly recommend.
Easy to use, excellent product at the best price. very very happy our office looks more professional with these blinds up.
Love these blinds so much..they are classy & look fab in my bathroom..they draw the eye to them so glam.
Excellent blind, very happy with quality, and reasonably quick delivery (considering I ordered a week before Christmas). Good customer service too. I had to phone them when only part of my order was delivered, but what had happened was that it was sent in two consignments. Nevertheless, their communication was excellent, with a follow up call later in the day by which time the second parcel had arrived. Will definitely buy from them again.
Ordered and delivered rooflight blind in lockdown, and all done very, very quickly! Very easy to install, and looks good. Would happily purchase through Lifestyle Blinds again.
In spite of one of the replacement slats being faulty I have still given it a 5 star rating. The blinds are of an excellent quality and when I rang to complain about the faulty slat I was very impressed with the way my complaint was dealt with and was promised a replacement would be sent within the week. Wouldn't hesitate to order from here again.
Excellent customer service.
More than pleased with my purchase.
Brilliant, excellent quality blinds and good value too! Naomi is wonderful at lifestyle and customer service is second to none. They make larger width blinds, which I needed, and they have beautiful fabrics too. If you need new blinds give them a try!
Great communication, good quality blinds
Had my second order today delivery was super fast and they look great, will be using again soon πŸ‘πŸ»
No Problems, good products
Very pleased with my replacement slats. Look tremendous...so pleased that I've ordered for another larger window plus a small roller blind! Delivered within 10 working days.
Great outfit. Had a broken blade on a vertical blind. Sent out a whole new set to me 8 months later FoC. Great business. Thanks.
Lovely blinds worth every penny. Lovely customer service too! Don’t often get that anywhere these days. Thank you so much
I ordered the chainless vertical blinds in rock grey for my 3m wide window and they look great. Very good quality and great delivery. Exceptional customer service. Would highly recommend and will definitely be ordering again. Thank you so much
If you want quality fabric and a good mechanism for spring loaded blinds I can definitely recommend Lifestyleblinds. It's worth paying only a little more for something that works well and will no doubt last longer.
Lifestyleblinds is rated 4.78 based on 828 reviews