Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk

About Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk: Lifestyle & Heritage Co. is a boutique department store offering a carefully selected range high quality clothing and accessories, delivered with a friendly, professional service.

info@lifestyleheritage.co.uk

86-90 Paul Street

Category:
Business & Office

"Great service and price."
"I ordered sheepskin earmuffs, they arrived promptly, looked very classy and my wife loves them. Brownie points all round I would say !"
"Good product, quick delivery"
"Thanks so much, great product and service."
"Ordered Sheepskin slippers for my Husband who has severe cold feet & poor mobility...he says for the 1st time his feet are warm.....poor delivery from Royal Mail"
"Excellent service. Quick, well communicated and in perfect order. Couldn't ask for more. Would certainly use again. Thank you!"
"good quality earmuffs, fitted well"
Jean Letley
"The order did not arrive in time. The slippers were returned on the 8th January I am still waiting for a refund. All I get is your request is being dealt with. I am still waiting"
Dear Jean;

I am terribly sorry to hear this and I will check this end. We have processed returns dating back to Jan, of course, and this should've been logged for refund provided you included your order info, etc. IN any event, we will sort this out.

Best wishes

James
"Great prices and a good range and choice"
"I telephoned you and a really helpful & friendly woman carried out my order. The order, which was a gift,arrived safely and quickly. Thanks"
"Lovely warm slippers great quality & good service would definitely recommend"
"Excellent service. Item was swiftly dispatched. Many thanks."
"Apart from an excellent price for Gant jeans, the customer service and communication was exemplary. I will certainly use again, and I have no hesitation in recommending them. Best Regards Allan"
"Friendly efficient and reliable"
"Good product, good price, efficient service and delivery"
"Competitive prices. Reasonable delivery time considering slowness of Royal Mails service. Would definitely use again."
"Prompt service at the right price"
"Really quick delivery and great purchase. Would highly recommend this company!"
"Fantastic, 100% quality! Fast delivery, beautiful product. Highly recommended. Thank you."
"Love the sheepskin slippers"
Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 467 reviews