Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk

About Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk: Lifestyle & Heritage Co. is a boutique department store offering a carefully selected range high quality clothing and accessories, delivered with a friendly, professional service.

info@lifestyleheritage.co.uk

86-90 Paul Street

Category:
Business & Office

"Outstanding item very pleased with delivery time will be shopping again"
"Placed my order and it arrived very promptly, excellent service would recommend to all"
"I sent an email saying I needed to send these slippers back as they are too small....didnt receive a reply...apart from an out of office response....then several opportunities to leave feedback....i really don't like to be negative.....but the slippers don't fit and that is the bottom line...i just need a bigger size....please contact me to sort out a return :("
Hi Jacky- sorry to see this. I'll try to dig out your email - sorry if it seemed this was the only way to get through as obviously this is just a review platform. I hope I can turn this around for you. You can also reach us via live chat or 0203 475 3226. Thanks, James
"Great price great product, arrived in a couple of days 😊"
"Excellent product; excellent price; excellent service."
"Great price, great service and exceptional delivery."
"Great Gant cap, great price"
"Excellent service and fast delivery. Will definitely use again"
Victoria Bergin
Verified Reviewer
"Absolute cowboys. Not even worth a star, I bought a pair of shoes in January and have still not received. They don’t reply to my emails. When I rang they promised they would be with me by the end of the week (April) nothing when I asked for a refund I was told again they would have them by the end of the week this was a month ago now, still no refund, still no shoes. How do you run customer service when the opening hours are 10-4 I work for a living and can’t be ringing you to make sure you remember to send my order or refund me whilst I’m at work. You might have had a problem with distribution but refund people when they ask."
"My husband very happy with his moccasins. Good quality!"
"Ordered a scotch and soda t shirt in the sale having bought a polo shirt from you last year. Perfect fit great price and fast delivery. Many thanks."
"Good quality, value for money and prompt delivery."
"The product was just as expected but the delivery was later, I did however receive a request for feed back prior to item coven arriving ."
"Order not received but customer service very good"
"Excellent product, price and service."
"Great service and in was really impressed with the product.. good snug fit."
"Lovely sheep skin circular carpet, very soft to touch!"
"They came good in the end with a correct order and with a discount after the months of waiting, little communication and then the wrong coloured hat arrived. Am very pleased with both hats which are of high quality."
"Ordered a Joseph Joseph totem unit, it took over a month to receive it with no communication from LHCO, my phone calls and emails were not responded to. Eventually I got through to someone, they apologised and would look into the delay. I was told item was not in stock and they would reorder. I was emailed by James and told they would send a complimentary 48L totem pack to apologise for the delay. When the item arrived a further 2 weeks later there was no complimentary pack even though it stated it"
Dear Samantha; I am sorry about this again. The bins were supposed to be supplied to us pre-packed with these kits. We were not actually able to order these kits in, for this reason. So, we have supplied from elsewhere and they should be delivered to you by Monday. I am sorry again.
"Great price for exactly the coffee pot I was looking for. However my request to delay delivery until after a specific date was ignored which makes the ‘delivery info’ line appear pointless."
Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 541 reviews