Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk

About Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk: Lifestyle & Heritage Co. is a boutique department store offering a carefully selected range high quality clothing and accessories, delivered with a friendly, professional service.

info@lifestyleheritage.co.uk

86-90 Paul Street

Category:
Business & Office

"*** BUYERS BEWARE *** This is a dishonest company. They have messed me around for 4 months and have failed to meet any of their promises and now claim to have gone bust. I know things are difficult in retail but the deception is what is irritating. 4 months in, they still have my £205, but I have no product. No one answers the phone or responds to emails."
"My elderly father ordered some Leonie slipper boots for his wife's Christmas present,mink in color size 5. He then received an email saying the firm was in a form of volentry insolvency.This company are still advertising this product and no fought taking customers money.My father can ill afford to lose this money..PLEASE Do SOMETHING."
"Product arrived quickly, well wrapped and as described"
"Very impressed with the ordering process which was very simple and straightforward. Communication by email of the order receipt, despatch and anticipated delivery dates was good and effective. On arrival, whilst the box containing the sheepskin slippers was somewhat crumpled, this was not a problem to me as I am very conscious of the need to recycle such packaging and, therefore, this issue was not important to me and didn't detract from the quality of the purchased product. The slippers are for my wife at Christmas. They look wonderful and, I am sure, will be totally fit for purpose."
"Always use LHCO when looking for a good deal on Gant clothing.Ordered a Tshirt this time and it arrived promptly as usual.Great service from a great retailer."
"First class service jacket arrived within 2 days."
"Placed the order it came within 2 days cannot fault the ordering, delivery, or the quality would definitely order again and recommend your site. Brill"
"Great slippers at a great price Came really fast Super comfy and look great"
"Great Service - item arrived within 3 days of ordering, nicely packed! Looking forward to using you guys again."
"Fantastic prices bought a Joules gilet thought it was to good to be true - it wasn’t! Prompt delivery and good communication."
"Excellent selection of goods and efficient delivery"
"Excellent service and excellent product. Would highly recommend"
"I received my slippers after a slight delay, but was informed of this. However I find the slippers rather tight at the toes, but expect they will stretch with wear. The soles are too rigid and inflexible meaning that my heels slip up and down inside them when walking. So a bit disappointing."
"Sheepskin slippers, lovely colour, comfortable and good value"
"Great item, super fast delivery, would buy from again"
Hi Paul; thanks very much indeed for your positive review!
"Still waiting to hear about my already delayed order. No info from company except another request to give online feedback - so here it is."
Dear Tiffany; I thought we had sorted this out by re-sending your order by courier. Please could you let me know?

Thanks

James
"It was the first time I had shopped at Lifestyle & Heritage and I found the experience to be positive especially the prices which were fantastic. Ordering was easy as they offered a payment system without having to Sign up and creating an account. I paid for First Class delivery but had to wait just over a week as I contacted them and was told that my item was still being processed had I not done this I would probably still be waiting. The Online Chat provided by Lifestyle & Heritage could have been better as there was a bit of a wait getting help. I will be using this company again as there prices are fantastic compared to others. I just hope that the delivery will be quicker."
HI Michael. I am glad you had a good experience and thank you for the feedback. The fact you found it easy to order is good. I am sorry for the delay in delivery, however.
"Lovely coat .. competitive price .. very good service .. would buy again."
Hi Annette, thanks so much for your kind words and we're delighted that you love your coat!
"Purchased a beautiful leather cabin travel case. Needed the item delivered in time for a surprise birthday... after 3 days the item was showing as “processing” so I was unsure if it was going to arrive in time. Used the live chat option and James was absolutely brilliant and sorted out my order. He went above and beyond to get the item delivered to me on next day delivery. Superb service. Thank you"
"I would say that I was expecting very good service from this company. This is the first order I have placed with them. I am still waiting for my order to arrive nearly a week after ording online. No notifications, no explanations! I started a live chat to ask where order is and although I got through almost immediately the response was so slow I asked the chap to email me with the info as I needed to go to work...each reply was taking up to 5 mins. Looking forward to receiving my order but at this point I can't see myself using this company again very soon."
Hi Sallyann, and sorry to let you down. Sorry if I was slow to reply in the chat; sometimes I have more than one person to speak to at once and I am not the world's fastest typist! We couriered these to you, so I am in touch with them now to see where they have got to. I hope we can turn this around and resolve for you. Thanks, James
Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk is rated 4.63 based on 599 reviews