Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk

About Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk: Lifestyle & Heritage Co. is a boutique department store offering a carefully selected range high quality clothing and accessories, delivered with a friendly, professional service.

info@lifestyleheritage.co.uk

86-90 Paul Street

Category:
Business & Office

"I was really pleased with my purchase. It was exactly what I expected, reasonably priced and excellent free delivery service. Can’t fault the whole process."
"These slippers are comfy and warm with a proper sole. Ideal for me as I have circulation problems but these are keeping my feet really warm. Would recommend to anyone."
"item is a very good quality.excactly as expected. delivery was very prompt.no problems."
"My Joules raincoat was delivered swiftly and as expected, packaged properly and the discount was a great bonus. Very satisfied with the whole process and will return as a regular customer. I will certainly recommend LHCO to others."
"Genuine product at best price and delivered on time. Contact customer care and received prompt response."
"Excellent service ordered Thursday 30th August 2028 arrived early Monday morning. Both pair of moccasins were of excellent quality and true to size. Will use lifestyle and heritage again."
"Great service, super fast delivery of item. Great item itself."
"Fantastic company to deal with, great customer service with super fast delivery."
"Superb products, delivered quickly with no problems. Have used before and the customer service was excellent when I ordered something they turned out not to be in stock. Alternatives were offered with a reduction. Superb and reputable company that I would use again."
"Excellent service and good price!"
"a great selection of mens clothing with a great on line service. thank you B. Russell."
"Ordered a new pair of slippers for my father in law to replace the pair he had for 10years.... searched for ages to find a similar pair only to find the almost exact pair on your website... Check out was easy, delivery fast and the slippers are perfect... he is very happy with them 😃"
"Product as described good quality good price took awhile to arrive so contacted customer services they couldn’t of been more helpful arrived very soon after."
"Great quality products. Speedy delivery time. And...great value too!"
"Quality product at best price i found"
"Give this family run business a go. Excellent customer service even when products are delayed. They will go that extra mile for you."
"So often online retailers commit to providing items, over promise and under deliver, although with LHCO I have just had an excellent experience. Efficient confirmation of order, timely dispatch and shoes arrived just as expected. All good. I just wish they soften up a bit but that will come with time! Thanks"
"We ordered two leather duffel bags as presents, delivery expected in 2-3 days. LHCo took the money from our account within 24 hours. There was no tracking number on the order receipt. After 2.5 weeks there was no delivery - we contacted the company asking if there was a problem but received no response. We cancelled the order, requesting them to refund our account. We received an e-mail timed at the unusual working time of 06:02 apologising and stating a revised delivery time of 2 weeks. We re-contacted confirming cancellation and requiring repayment. We have heard nothing for 11 days; no repayment has occurred and we have approached our bank to pursue refund. It appears that our experience is not unique and that this operating policy has been used before by LHCo. Our review is written to advise caution in using this company, Lifestyle and Heritage Co."
"Fast delivery great prices, excellent"
"I placed an order with Lifestyle & Heritage Co (Lhco) on 13 April and got an email a few days after the dispatch notification to tell me that there has been a mistake and the item is not in stock anymore. Fair enough I thought, this will be a relatively quick fix, just wait 2-3 weeks. It took them them until 15 June to allegedly backfill this order. No compensation or anything of the likes for the wait. I thought, well that's annoying, but ok, I will finally get to enjoy the product. After getting the dispatch notification, nothing happened. I have still not received my order and it is now August (i.e. nearly 4 months) since the initial order/purchase. I raised this multiple times, but have not received any replies whatsoever. As bad of an experience as can be; avoid at all costs."
Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 567 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!