Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk

About Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk: Lifestyle & Heritage Co. is a boutique department store offering a carefully selected range high quality clothing and accessories, delivered with a friendly, professional service.

info@lifestyleheritage.co.uk

86-90 Paul Street

Category:
Business & Office

"+ well laid out website and the product is as expected and quite reasonably priced + The PureChat system is excellent and staff are good at handling issues - My 2 to 3 day delivery time was actually 2 weeks after my product was in fact out of stock when on the website it was clearly in stock - I was not informed at all of the stock issue or that my order would be late in arrival - I received no DPD tracking code with my dispatched email so had no idea where my order was in the 5 day wait between shipped and arrived - I sent an email questioning the lateness of my order with no reply - It was said I would receive free Gant socks with my order however did not, where's my socks? A reasonably priced company with, yes, good products. However the customer service is frankly unacceptable for an order of over £250 in which the money is taken first thing. No information when there is an issue and nothing is followed up. If you don't mind blindly trusting a company for a few weeks and like waiting then this company is for you, if not, there are many other disambiguous British lifestyle companies about with similar prices. Overall a good product with terrible customer service, very dependent on the type of person ordering and the type of order but as a business: 4/10"
D Jane Trimm
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered goods that were on the website but not in stock. Already taken my payment even though they had no stock. Cancelled my order, 3 weeks later I’m still chasing up my refund, lots of promises and heartfelt apologies but yet still no refund. Will repost again shortly with any progress on this issue. Jill you are not alone, sadly we didn’t even receive any goods as website stock information was incorrect."
"Great price and delivered on time."
"Excellent service and fantastic prices what more can you ask for brilliant"
"Perfect utem and transaction"
"The sweatshirt was the best price in the Internet and arrived next day exactly as described"
"Very happy with the service."
"Still waiting for a refund on a returned item that was received back nearly 2 weeks ago"
Dear Jill. I was sorry to see this. I think there was confusion since you returned two on different occasions. The matter has now been resolved but I have emailed to make sure, with you. Thanks.
"Excellent quality product a fair price and arrived on time"
"I placed one order on 14/3 and another on 17/3. The last order came promptly and we are pleased with the product. The first order however still hasn’t arrived. You did email to keep me informed but this is three weeks now and it was for a birthday present which I informed you of and I had to purchase another gift. If the goods can’t be produced in a reasonable time frame you should offer a refund. Do you know when I am likely to receive the item? You must have an idea? Unfortunately I would think twice about ordering from you in the future. I look forward to hearing from you."
Hi Elaine; Sorry, slippers are re-stocking but slower than I'd hoped; they were very very popular in the run-up to Easter. They'll be with you ASAP as per my last update. I'll keep you informed. We do offer immediate refunds if we have to email about a stock issue. Thanks for the positive comments, though.
"24 hour service with free postage;GREAT."
This order seems to have gone very well! Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know- it really is encouraging and we really mean that.
"I wouldn’t say it makes me happy ... it’s just shopping on line ..."
I understand your sentiments. Thanks all the same for leaving a review. I guess we come to expect this and that without necessarily hopping for joy! Nevertheless, I hope you are happy with the product! All the best, James.
"Thank you L&H, the item we first ordered was too small which you were happy to exchange for a larger size. Thankyou for refunding the cost of the return postage. Thank you for a proactive response following the online chat. We are happy with the product and service."
"Fantastic, dare I say personal service with great trouble taken to source EXACTLY what I wanted, highly rated customer service. The shoes in question Orca Lagoons are supremely comfortable - perfect for Summer activities of all types NOT just sailing! A brilliant company and my go to shop for shoes. Thank you. More great products please!"
"great item & price & quick delivery,thanks"
"Fantastic service and great product. My husband is very happy with his new slippers."
"Great price, goods dispatched promptly......what’s not to like?"
"Very nice, well made, reasonably priced mens slippers. Would buy from them again."
"Order delivered and received ok, happy with the service."
Dear Carol

Thank you so much for taking the time to write! We are very happy that you are happy!
"Lovely quality. Quick service."
Lifestyle & Heritage Co lhco.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 508 reviews