Life's an Adventure Motorhomes & Caravans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Life's an Adventure Motorhomes & Caravans
Read Life\'s an Adventure Motorhomes & Caravans Reviews

About Life's an Adventure Motorhomes & Caravans:

Life’s an Adventure provides affordable, Pet Friendly Motorhome & Campervan Hire in the North West, along with quality service. We offer various products and services, all aimed at ensuring you have a fantastic motorhoming experience. Some of which include European travel, Satellite Navigation and our Motorhome delivery service.

We have two collection points in the North West, one in Carrington, just near Manchester, the M60 and M6 motorways. The second in Wardle, Lancashire just near the M62. These collection points provide convenient access to the motorway networks, and surrounding counties. These include Cheshire, Lancashire, Derbyshire and Yorkshire. However, with our Unlimited UK Mileage service, you can travel and explore to your heart’s desire.

Tell us how Life's an Adventure Motorhomes & Caravans made you happy
Life's an Adventure Motorhomes & Caravans 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Steven & Carol
Life's an Adventure Motorhomes & Caravans 5 star review on 16th August 2019
Kerri Anderson
A lovely experience from start to finish, our motorhome was pristine with lots of handy extra’s you often forget, brilliant handover and started our break feeling confident, Daryl is such a likeable guy and returned home feeling like we had made a friend, service above and beyond, would 100% recommend ***** 😃
Yet another excellent experience. Lovely to deal with and so helpful can’t recommend enough.
If you want great service, great communication, and customer focused motorhome hire from people that genuinely care then choose Life's an Adventure Motorhome hire, run by Darrel and family. I can honestly say nothing is too much trouble, everything you need is there and fully functioning, and things you haven't thought of too. Darrel has an attention to detail thats completely reassuring, and is always there at the end of the phone if things go awry. He delivers a totally professional service blended with a great affable character, and his motorhomes are brilliant too. Thank you Darrel.
Just returned my 19 plate Rimor motorhome, had a great time, easy to collect and return, Darrel very knowledgeable about his vehicles. Vehicle has everything you need to get on the road just bring your clothes and drive away. Would certainly use the service again, Paperwork and checks are necessary if you have nothing to hide you will sail through.
Al n Janine and Mimi the dog.
Life's an Adventure Motorhomes & Caravans 5 star review on 12th September 2019
Would have given 10 stars if we could, cannot recommend enough, from the ease of collection to informative handover everything we newbies needed. The camper was perfect for our needs, spotlessly clean and well equipped, We had a fantastic break and look forward to booking again.
Life's an Adventure Motorhomes & Caravans 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
As a complete novice I couldn't have wished for a better guiding hand. Darryl let me have a little test drive a few weeks before I collected the Rimor and gave me an extensive hand over.
The motorhome was fabulous, the beds were really comfy and my son loved the electric one that dropped from the roof.
Everything I could think of needing was already there allowing us to get on and have a great holiday.
If you are thinking about a motorhome holiday but never tried it before just book it with Darryl, you will be well looked after.
We had the best time away in the Mileo Motorhome! Darrel was super helpful and was always on the end of the phone 24/7 to help us if we needed anything.. will definitely be recommending Lifes an adventure to everyone I know! They are also pet friendly which is a bonus! And the Motorhome is like brand new! Thanks again!
Life's an Adventure Motorhomes & Caravans 5 star review on 16th August 2019 Life's an Adventure Motorhomes & Caravans 5 star review on 16th August 2019
We've had an amazing time touring the North Coast 500, Scotland in the Majestic motorhome. We have made fantastic memories from wild camping and site camping on our journey. Massive thanks Darrell to you and your team for great customer service from booking to completion of our adventure.
Kind regards from Dave & Linda Mills
Life's an Adventure Motorhomes & Caravans 5 star review on 14th August 2019
I would highly recommend Lifes an adventure Motorhome hire.

The Motorhome we hired couldn’t have been more organised and better equipped, and Darrell was so helpful, he was always on hand to help us morning or evening.

Brilliant company!
Excellent all round, van was superb, spotless and extremely well kitted out and Daryl went out of his way to make sure everything ran smoothly, I had a small issue late 1 night and he resolved it for me. I would highly recommend and will definitely use lifes an adventure again. It's a wonderful country we live in and Daryls motorhomes are an excellent way to view it.
This was the first time we had hired a Motorhome and I was extremely impressed with the service I received. The van was spotless when I collected it and extremely well kitted with all sorts of small things which made the experience so trouble free. From washing up liquid and cooking oil to complete sets of cutlery and crockery, electric and gas kettles and even a toaster.
Darrel's handover was extremely thorough and any questions I had once we had taken the vehicle away were answered quickly.
I would recommend Life's An Adventure to anyone wanting to hire one of these vehicles.
We absolutely loved this experience. Everything was seamless from start to finish and the Rimor Motorhome was lovely! Darrel gave us a great handover at the start of the week, nothing was too much trouble!

We will definitely be back!
Life's an Adventure Motorhomes & Caravans 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Our first time hiring and driving a motorhome and all we can say is it was so much fun. Darrel gave clear and easy instructions. The van was very clean and well equipped with all the mod cons. We will definitely be hiring again. Thanks Darrel. Lyn & Tom Wilson.
Great value, and Darrel is a great fella to deal with - would recommend
Super Vehicles, superb tuition and excellent customer service from start to finish.
Thank you so much to Darrel and his team for a fantastic experience. The motorhome was pristine and all the items and necessities one could want were meticulously included for any camping need. Darrel thoroughly explained it’s features and the technical specifications and was on hand should we have any questions on collection of the vehicle or during the trip. I can’t recommend Life’s an Adventure enough and I look forward to hiring from them again in the future.
First time I’ve hired anything like this, Daryl made this really easy in a number of way making the whole experience great.

The motor home was spotless when we picked it up and I’m very good general condition, I didn’t have a used feel to it all. Daryl gave a full walk through of the motor home last features and how to use it correctly which was a massive help and confidence boost.

Can’t recommend Life’s An Adventure enough, will definitely look to use again for next year.
Great customer service and support all round, nothing was too much trouble. The vehicle was spotless, comfortable and effortless to drive. We enjoyed the whole experience and would definitely recommend Life's an Adventure
Well what can I say..... the second time I've hired from these guys and the same amazing service as the first time, the motohomes are amazing and very well equipped I simply wouldn't hire from anywhere else. Darrel and his team are truly the best...... thanks guys see you soon.
Ant.
Many thanks to Darrel for providing such a personal professional service. As we are new to this type of holiday I did a lot of research regarding hiring a motor home and searching through the
Minefield of information and various options. We were fortunate to have chosen this small family run business who far exceeded our expectations. Thank you
Life's an Adventure Motorhomes & Caravans is rated 5.00 based on 118 reviews