Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
Fast and professional service
Posted 17 minutes ago
Being by my side 24 hours a day, given me more freedom to move about thanking you.
its tooearlytosay
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
Explained very well with how things work and the support you get, very comforting to know
We are so impressed with the lifeline 24 - it has given us peace of mind by taking the worry out of the equation. The staff on the end of the phone are so wonderfully reassuring- thank you!
Secure in the knowledge my mother is safe and I will be notified of any fall or accident she may have .
Excellent service. Parcel delivered within 24 hours, set up in 5 minutes and very efficient and courteous staff when doing test. Couldn't ask for better.
Difficult as only just activated & tested but so far so good
Very easy to set up. This gives peace of mind knowing that someone is available 24/7 to assist should support be needed.
It gives me confidence when moving around the house and garden.
Have only had the alarm for a few days but it has given my family peace of mind knowing that it is in place.
I am on my own as my husband is in hospital probably for some time so it is the first time on my own for about 65 years and I have to use a stick as I have a back problem and can fall if Iam not careful.
Easy to install and team on other end was fantastic in testing
Yes very grateful for lifeline now during this coronovirus problem.I am over 70 confined to my house andI live alone Many thanks Margaret
The Lifeline was delivered next day, The system was easy to set up and staff were on hand to talk me through the testing procedure. The system was set off in error over the last few days and the response was quick. Very happy
Promp service Happy knowing my mum is in safe hands
Excellent service from the first telephone call placing the order to the email a few days later giving the go ahead to test the equipment.
Helpful advisors through chatline facility and when ordering. Speedy delivery and easy to install. Reassuring to get personal alarm in place for my mum only 48 after ordering.
Easy set up and excellent experience in testing with the main box and pendant. Positive and quick response when testing.
Order process was fairly easy, even for a technophobe like me. The device arrived the following day and was easy to set up. I now have peace of mind knowing my mum has a lifeline if she falls in her home.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 4,369 reviews