Lifeline 24 Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
"The unit as received the day after I ordered it as promised😊your staff have all been very helpful thank you"
"I am very pleased with my item ,my son set it up and him and I both feel pleased I can reach someone if I need help . Thank you"
"Prompt,calm and efficient service which offers piece of mind"
"The service has been good. On the day of receiving the box we set everything up. My daughter in law spoke to a customer service person to clarify about returning the forms with personal details or sending online. They were very helpful. They said you can send the details across online and yes you can press to activate the system, its just that the person may not of been received immediately. When we did press the button, we found the gentleman a little abrupt, telling us that if we had read the literature, we would have known that we would have to of waited until the details had been sent."
"Quick response. Helpful. MY NAME IS RADLEY NOT RADKEY. MAY BE MY FAULT AS I WAS HAVING EYE TREATMENT AT THE TIME OF MY APPLICATION"
"Lovely people to deal with - they provide an excellent service - would highly recommend them."
"ordered Lifeline alarm and pendant 0nline. Received confirmation email the same day .The alarm arrived the following day..I thought the whole process was easy and also very efficient."
"Very efficient delivery"
"I bought the alarm for a relative, who initially assured me that she would wear and use it but decided against using it when it arrived. The alarm arrived very promptly at her home and equally promptly at mine after she had posted it to me rather than to Lifeline. Sadly I now await the promised freepost label to return the box to Lifeline and obtain the refund. The alarm arrived well packaged and next day. Telephone calls to Lifeline have been extremely pleasant and helpful, and when the time comes for me to need a lifeline button, I will most certainly contact Lifeline."
"Very easy to set up and test. Giving us piece of mind asmy mother is living on her own"
"Excellent so far."
"Really pleased very helpful easy set up and given me independence and my family are pleased I have help 24hrs if I need it. Would recommend to my friends."
"Great help when I needed it."
"the base unit came quickly but took me a few days to get around to setting it up, to much else to do at present.."
"seems very good have not had any problems, yet....."
"A great sense of reassurance immediately the Lifeline was installed. My wife has a neck alarm and I wear a wrist alarm. Now feel able to go about my housework and other duties in complete comfort that urgently needed response is immediately available. Have already recommended Lifeline to others, including one professional carer who is encouraging her father to sign up."
"Good quick service and delivery was as advertised very friendly staff when we setup"
"Delivered one day late. Too difficult for 80 year old mother to connect. Not activated."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m sorry to see that your mother's alarm was delivered a day late. All orders placed before 5pm on a working day are dispatched the same day using a Royal Mail 24 service and so should arrive the following day. I’m very sorry that your order did not arrive within the usual time frame.

Regarding the set up of the alarm system, I have arranged for a member of our technical support team to give you a call to assist you.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to get your mother’s alarm up and running as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Anna
Lifeline24
"My sisters and I arranged an alarm for our disabled brother. Staff could not have been more helpful and setting up was very quick and easy. Highly recommended"
"Very helpful very pleased how quick we received the alarm easy to set up and have given my family peace of mind."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,049 reviews