Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
"Helpful staff. Alarm easy to Install and test"
"Having used it for the first time and being informed would I like an ambulance when I needed a Doctor was not what I expected and when my son made further enquires to find that my Doctor’s phone number details where not on your system when my son had filled in all relevant details online to find this out was shocking and makes me wonder if I am getting a Service for my money? I ended up phoning my doctor and getting an emergency appointment and ending with a hospital appointment to establish if I had a blood clot or not thankfully it was not a blood cloth"
"Some years ago I worked for Tunstall Telecom, as it was known then, at Whitley Bridge near Doncaster. So after my wife had a bad fall in the kitchen recently, I had no hesitation in selecting a Lifeline to protect her in the future. Quick delivery, easy set up and an impressive test call. Please pass on our best wishes to your cheerful Control Centre staff for giving us the reassurance of your protection."
"Very efficient service. Courtious and helpful on the telephone"
"Living alone,the lifeline gives me great peace of mind knowing I can summon help quickly if needed."
"I have only just purchased my Lifeline24 but when I contacted them they were very helpful and obliging."
"From ordering the equipment to installation and operation, everything has gone smoothly. Lifeline have certainly thought carefully about this service, even down to larger print on the paperwork."
"Very straight forward to install and set up. Pleasant operatives at the other end"
"ordering /delivery/set up really good."
"The delivery, installation and testing was second to none. Delivery was next day. Extremely efficient. I am safe in the knowledge that someone is always available in the event of an illness or a fall"
"Delivered next day as promised. Easy to set up and hopefully we will never actually need it, but nice to know it's there,"
"excellent sevice delivered next day as promised very pleasant and helpful staff"
"Got this for my father and so far working really well."
"From ordering to delivery to setting up very good service. Had a small problem phoned up they sorted it in no time at all."
"Excellent service with next day delivery. Ordered for an elderly relative after a fall and this has given him confidence regarding the safety in his own home."
"Purchased the Lifeline24 for my mother in law , which we received as agreed within 24 hours. It was purchased to replace a similar system and was easy to install following your clear instructions."
"Quick, easy and effective. Gives peace of mind for the user and loved ones."
"Very good delivery (next day) and very easy to set up. Box contents of excellent quality and the customer service provided could not have been any better. As I now live on my own and being in my eighties, I now feel much safer with this 'support'."
"Excellent sevice"
"Received item thank you.,not been tried yet as forms have just been returned to you .Will update you after you receive them ."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,386 reviews