Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Josephine Blackburn
"Giving me peace of mind"
Robert Hall
"Have submitted Review 10 mins. Ago"
Shirley Puckett
"The service was excellent; there was no intensive selling; the necessary items arrived by the next post and although I am elderly and not at all techno-savvy I was able (eventually) to set it up myself. It also seems that the cost is more realistic than some of the exorbitant ones, which helps in these days of increasing costs"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"I am very pleased with the service received in setting up my lifeline. I decided to get an alarm having fallen twice in the garden and I live on my own."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"We feel more at ease, knowing that someone is there, in case of emergency. System was easy to set up and staff were very friendly"
"Purchased alarm for my father, service was quick and efficient and setting up easy. Very competitively priced & gives great peace of mind!"
"Very happy with the prompt and friendly service. Great peace of mind knowing mum is as safe as she can be. Thank you"
"I ordered my home alarm from lifeline 24 and have been very happy with both the product and the service received. Would recommend"
"Excellent customer service Relatively Easy to set up Most helpful when actioning test set ups. Peace of mind for all the family"
"Excellent friendly and efficient service. Easy to organise and to set up. Thank You."
"Staff member I spoke to was really helpful. All set up and dispatched same day. Easy to set up and has bought us peace of mind knowing dad can get help if he can’t get to the phone. It’s waterproof and discreet. Great service."
"Wanted device that knew if you fell over but didn't have it in stock so went for ordinary device which came next day. Easy to instal and test."
"Great service. When I called to test alarm all the operators were very helpful and friendly. I definitely have more peace of mind now."
"This is a wonderful product that i purchased my mother. She feels totally safe now that she has this wonderful device."
"Extremely quick service, friendly helpful people, easy to set up and test, very pleased."
"Alarm seems very efficient. Have not had to use it yet . Simple to set up very pleased with it ."
"It was easy to set up and they were very helpful"
"Lifeline24 was extremely easy to set up and the staff I spoke to were very helpful."
"I am now feeling more confident"
"life line was quick and easy to set up and was active in less than 24 hours , gives the wearer more confidence knowing that help is not far away."
"Very easy set up.. peace of mind for my family and myself"
"Excellent product. Mum and I feel more confident now we have installed this."
"Lengthy process but in depth and instils confidence"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,356 reviews