Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
Application process very muddly. We paid by debit card initially for 3 months. Then we were sent the new client form including direct form to complete. I phoned to ask if this was necessary as we had paid by debit card. I was assured that direct debit form was necessary so we completed it and returned it to you.. Then had emails from you to says direct debit had been accepted followed almost immediately to say direct debit had been cancelled. I had to phone you to check this twice. I have now been told that direct debit has NOT been cancelled but deferred to 25 March 2020. I asked why I had been sent an email saying that the direct debit was cancelled and was told that this was driven by computer software and could not be changed. Not really an adequate answer in my view. The email I received should have said that the direct debit payment had been deferred not cancelled. It would have saved me and your telephone staff a lot of bother. Hope this is helpful.
Posted 51 minutes ago
The whole process of ordering, setting up and alarm testing was smooth and so easy. We now feel happier knowing our Mum is always going to be able to get help if needed
We found we received friendly and helpful advice on phone. Product arrived as promised. Not too difficult to set up and test. We haven’t had to use it yet but so far so good and would recommend
Excellent service, great to have peace of mind.
Very prompt service. Questions answered quickly. Some items of equipment rather "fiddley" for an 82 year-old - especially the key safe !
A bit of a confusing experience. No email received confirming order. Welcome form wasn’t that friendly to use, had the option to save for later but haven’t been able to retrieve it since. Hope everything else works better and smoother ............
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with the set up of the alarm.

This is certainly not the service we aim to provide. Your feedback has been passed to our management team for review so we can take steps to ensure this does not happen again.

Your feedback regarding our welcome form is very valuable to us as it helps us to provide a better service for future customers.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further queries or concerns.

Kind Regards,
Lifeline24
Excellent service delivering new alarm for my Dad. Easy to set up and test and peace of mind for me knowing there is help at hand if needed when he is alone.
Very easy to use and easy to install and very helpful people on the phone
Good customer service
The lifeline set up is so good I feel safe and secure
Peace of mind knowing my mum is wearing it.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
Excellent service, exactly as described. Easy to set up & initial tests to confirm everything working were simple & straightforward. Thoroughly recommend.
friendly helpful people peace of mine.
The staff where nice, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the alarm system we needed for my dad. The setting up instructions where easy to follow and the testing was simple. When I wanted to change some information around the helpline done it straight away with no fuss. Now we have some piece of mind that if dad needs help he can just push the button to get help now.
Easy to install. Quick response when I made first contact. Gives me some reassurance, being on my own after the recent death of my dear wife.
Very pleased with the lifeline, impressed with the set up and cal centre where very helpful
now have peace of mind knowing if my mother has a problem she can contact assistance straight away
It was very easy to order the lifeline, it arrived next day, simple to set up. The checks were quickly completed and so all done in 2 days! Now we have peace of mind. Thanks
Easy to set up_ all in all an excellent alarm
Very helpful and installation issues resolved quickly. Would definitely recommend.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 4,010 reviews