Lifeline 24 Reviews

Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
More Photos & Videos
Very prompt and efficient service from ordering to self installation and testing. Very pleased and hopefully I won’t need to use it!
Easy to order, delivered next day but I found the set up extremely confusing. I have two BT sockets for telephone and internet hub.
The electric socket already had an adapter and was located so close to the wall I could not fit another plug. I Had to purchase a 4 socket socket plug stripe to take the Lifeline, telephone and Internet.
The writing on the back of the Lifeline box is in self colour so I not only had to get my glasses but also a torch to read where each plug should go.
The video you provided was helpful, but at 85 I found it all very confusing.
The tests with your staff were very efficient and friendly.
Excellent telephone service, and next day delivery of unit. Everybody I have spoken to at Lifeline, very pleasant. Customer service excellent.
Was able to follow instructions to install it, but hope I never have to use it!
Thankfully haven't needed to use the service (so far). Unit was delivered quickly and testing was excellent (very polite team). Clearer instruction about set up with WiFi router would be good (no detailed instructions in box).
Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am pleased to hear you have had a positive experience with the delivery of your alarm and the testing process with our wonderful team.

Within the setup guide provided, there is a separate set of instructions for users with WiFi in the home. We also have a technical team on hand to answer any queries you may have.

Should you have any further feedback or queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Lifeline24
this system is very easy to set up. the staff were extremely polite and helpful. the alarm really does give us peace of mind now that my mum can get assistance quickly should she need it
Dear David,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear that the system is providing you all with peace of mind.

Lifeline24
I was actually very impressed with the quick service, receiving and setting up the system, hence the "star". I purchased a yearly contract for my mother, living on her own 3,000 miles from me. You can imagine my sense of relief that we had the system up and running quickly. Unfortunately my mother now has to reside permanently in an assisted care home; I emailed asking for a prorated refund for the balance of the year....about 8 months, as she will be under the care of carers 24/7. You can imaging my disappointment in Lifeline24's incredible lack of empathy stating within 10 minutes of my email that no refunds are given but wait, and I could give the system to a member of the family... basically a useless suggestion. So be on your guard, look into your magic ball and predict the future before you commit a pensioners pounds for the long term. It may cost a little more to do month to month, at least you will not be as disappointed as my mother.
Dear Robert,

Thank you for getting in contact today and for bringing this matter to our attention. It is certainly never our intention to come across as insensitive or unempathetic.

Our Annual Plan can be provided at a significant discount as we are able to take out the year in full. We offer a quarterly subscription for those who require a more flexible cancellation period.

However, due to the nature of the service, all refunds are processed on a case by case basis. Once our Returns team has scanned in the returned equipment, any requests will be investigated by the Refunds department.

Again, I would like to apologise for any upset or inconvenience this may have caused.

Should you wish to discuss this further, please contact our friendly Customer Service team on 0800 999 0400 or by emailing info@lifeline24.co.uk.

Lifeline24
Very good service. Prompt delivery. We haven't needed to use the alarm for my mother yet but it seems to be just what we wanted. The keysafe is very strong and discreet. We certainly have peace of mind now.
Dear Lynn,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear that you have had a very good experience thus far and that the system is providing you all with peace of mind.

Lifeline24
Very easy to install and very helpful operators when testing
Dear Marie,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am pleased to find that you found your alarm easy to install and that our Alarm Response Centre tram were very helpful.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Lifeline24
Very impressed with service set up. So simple and put my mind at rest of I need help. Thank you.
Dear Christine,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear that you have been impressed by the set up of the system and that the alarm is providing you with peace of mind.

Lifeline24
I haven't used the service so far, so I can't comment on that. The speed of delivery and testing was excellent. I do feel safer.
Very Polite staff Delivered very quickly Overall very Pleased
Dear Chris,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear that you have had a good experience with our wonderful staff and the set up of your system.

customer service very good
Do not use this company. My mom passed away beginning of May and the pendant was left round her neck when she was taken to hospital she unfortunately passed away in the ambulance. After a couple of days I informed Lifeline 24 of the circumstances and the fact we had no pendant to return. They didn’t comment on this just informed me I needed to return equipment. No confirmation of return, however I had paid to track the return. Now after almost 2 months they decide I must pay for the pendant, but to add insult to injury my mom had only just paid for the following 12 months. but NO refund for remaining 10 months..
Totally no compassion, certainty not a caring company.
Dear Karen,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback today. On behalf of us all at Lifeline24 we are very sorry to hear of your loss and hope you are doing well at this difficult time.

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with the closure of your Mother's account.

Our usual policy is to charge for any lost equipment as it is provided on a rental basis. However, this is reviewed on a case by case basis.

I have investigated further and I can see you have recently contacted our Customer Service department and they have agreed not to charge for the lost equipment.

Again, I would like to apologise for any upset or inconvenience this has caused.

Should you have any further queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Lifeline24
Excellent customer service, wrist alarm good,
Excellent device since purchasing it we my mother in law has used it twice. Very friendly and helpful staff have answered these calls.
Dear Kevin,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear that you have had a very good experience with our friendly team and that we have been able to support your Mother-in-Law when she has needed the system.

Lifeline24
Initially got this following a fall at home - arrived as promised the next day and was fairly easy to install. Within a few days of arriving it helped me contact my daughter when there was a problem with my electricity - very pleased with how efficient it is .
I have been thinking about getting a personal monitor for some time and tried two local numbers, who either didn't reply or had a very comp;licated activation procedure. My son-in-law recommended Lifeline, as his mother has the alarm and ordered it for me. It arrived within 24 hours and my son and his wife installed it without any problems. I am using the wrist model at the moment and enjoy the peace of mind, especially as I have had a few falls in the house and garden since my husband died. The other bonus is that my phone rings that much louder.!
Dear Louise,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am very pleased to hear of your experience with our alarm.

I hope that it continues to provide you with peace of mind.

Lifeline24
Three weeks ago, we bought a Fall Alarm for my wife's Dad, who had had at least one fall, prior to our purchase.
It arrived the day after ordering it and although there was some confusion over how and when to inform Lifeline of the emergency contact details, it was easy to set up and has been working well since, including a fall in the middle of the night and a few false alarms caused by his pressing the wrist alarm accidentally, which he vehemently denies!
In cases such as ours, where we live some distance away, it would be a good idea if we could view online a log of alarms raised, so that we might understand how it's working and could take measures to attempt to reduce the number of false alarms.
My 97 years-old father-in-law is of the old school and has always unplugged everything before retiring to bed (except the fridge/freezer), but he fully appreciates that this system is for his benefit and hasn't attempted to unplug it.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am pleased to hear that the alarm has been working well and that we were able to assist after a fall in the night.

Whilst there is currently no way of accessing your Father-in-Law's comms log online, we can organise a copy to be emailed to you should you require this information.

Lifeline24
very helpful patient staff on line -arrived very quickly -hope i do not need to use it !!
will be sending completed form early next week when i get new mobile number for your reference
trish dickinson
Dear Patricia,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am very pleased to hear about your experience with our alarm. We shall await your New Customer Form.

Should you wish to update any further infromation, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Lifeline 24 is rated 4.78 based on 4,771 reviews