Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
Easy to order, recieved the following day. Straight forward to set up & test. Very pleased with the service recieved.
This peace of mind it gives is priceless. It also gives me the confidence to live my life, instead of existing from day it day because it removes the fear of falling down, and no one would know. It is hard to express what stress that the mind experiences, when you are on your own for the first time in over 44 years.
Proved it’s worth in first few days when button pressed in error and we got an instant response to make sure all was OK
Living on my own it makes me feel safe
Very quick delivery, easy to set up, will give us peace of mind, when Mum is on her ow.
I found the ordering process really easy, communication was great, kept up to date all the way. I have been fortunate in that I haven't had to use it yet, but I'm happy with the peace of mind knowing it's there if I need it.
Helpful staff when I inquired on the telephone and an easy set up when the equipment arrived. Price is comparable with other suppliers of this type of service' and a lot less than some.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
It was a simple process
peace of mind
Good service with an immediate response and assistance. Thank you.
I ordered my Lifeline one afternoon at 3.30 and it arrived at 9.30 the next morning. All instructions are very clear and easy to understand. Anyone to whom I spoke was most helpful. I would recommend this service to any of my friends.
As suggested, alarm arrived next day, KeySafe took a little longer. Customer Service very good & attentive when querying delay in delivery. Not had to call on alarm service yet.
Easy to get through and speak with advisers.quick and easy to set up
Fast & efficient service
I now much safer having the lifeline 24
Easy to set up the Fall Detection bracelet for my aunt of 90 and peace of mind for the whole family.
Excellent service, received prompt delivery and very pleased with the service they offer. Am wearing the alarm on my wrist and this gives me peace of mind.
Brilliant service and reasonable price for peace of mind would highly recommend it to anyone.
Its peace of mind that my dad now has help available night and day. Love the bracelet..more manly! Hasnt been used except for trial call but hopefully it will be as efficient as that was
Great website, easy to navigate and find information. Customer service staff very informative and helpful.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,674 reviews