Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"life line ordered one day delivered the next.Set the system,easy,alarm test completed.Well satisfied. will soon install a key safe.My thanks to all@LIFE LINE.john morgan."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Next day delivery and quick telephone response."
"Easy company to deal with, simple set up of system"
"I have only had this alarm for a few days so can’t really comment as I haven’t had to use it yet...but do feel more secure.."
"I accidently push the button on my wrist when waking up after a snooze in the armchair felt a bit of a nuisancembut was assured that was what the team was there for to make sure I was okay,My niece who got me set up with the alarm felt reassured by this,and said there you are I told you it was a good thing to have"
"I ordered for my mum, as I live a long way from her, to give her a contact if unwell, and to give me peace of mind, as would take me a few hours to reach her."
"Very efficient. Ordered 16.45 and delivered the morning after. Easy to install"
"It gives me great comfort to know that I am in constant touch with assistance when ever Needed"
"I purchased this alarm for my mum, she is partially sighted & suffering from a stroke, Lifeline has given us a bit of extra help."
"Good communication and support"
"It was very easy to install and the telephone receptionist was helpful when I did the initial testing"
"very simple, clear process to order and set up. Cost was a good level especially for the peace of mind it delivers. Help was readily available to support the set up and run initial tests and I encountered no problems. I would happily recommend to friends and family"
"Alarm is for my mother so gives her and us peace of mind. Another comment is 2 spelling mistakes in the message -you're instead of your and recieved instead of received."
"I've just purchased Lifeline24, and everything happened as promised. The key safe and lifeline installation was easy, the instructions were clear and easy to follow. The box arrived the day after I ordered and up and running three days later. I now feel happy to leave my wife who has parkinson's for a couple of hours, knowing she will be looked after if she fell. I can usually get back home between 10 and 30 minutes at the most, to help her."
"Very prompt delivery. The equipment provides peace of mind and enables my mum to continue living independently which she greatly values."
"I ordered an alarm on a Tuesday evening and it was delivered on Thursday morning. It was easy and quick to install. It has given me peace of mind to continue living independently. Would recommend to anyone living alone."
"Easy to order and someone answers the phone within a few seconds to amend any details such as contact details, etc."
"Lovely polite and patient employees explaining how the system operates"
"Living on my own and recently having a fall, it made me think of my safety. I am 91 and have a big family but they are not always available as they are at work. I do not want to be a burden on my family so I thought I ought to think about my independence. My sister had an emergency alarm which proved very helpful so I started to think on those lines. I investigated the possibilities and decided Lifeline 24 looked my best option."
"This was so easy fantastic price and lovely people to help you"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,503 reviews