Lifeline 24 Reviews

Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
More Photos & Videos
Exellent service - very reassuring. My telephone queries were answered promptly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend to others.
Quick delivery. Easy to set up. Would recommend
Fantastic service and agents on the phone are brilliant.
Fast delivery from the time of order. Very easy To set up with very helpful and friendly Lifeline staff. I now have peace of mind And know I’ll be alerted if my mom has any problems. I’ve already recommended the product to loads of people.
Very happy feel safe now ... thanks to lifeline......
Setup good but too early to comment. Relaxed with backup.
Excellent service
Brilliant speedy service. Ordered Wednesday afternoon and received before lunchtime on Thursday. Reasonably easy to set up. Clear instructions to follow to test the product, making that first contact with the centre.
My mum and the rest of the family now feel much more reassured that she will be safe and receive an appropriate emergency response should there be a need in the future.
Easy to install following a very quick delivery. Gives me peace of mind when My 86 years old Dad is home alone after a recent spell in hospital. Reassuring to know that he can get assistance if he were to have a fall or needed help.
Bought for my 95 year old mother following a fall and broken hip. She and all the family feel reassured that she can summon help when required.
Brings comfort within a professional and helpful team, everyone who feels unsteady should invest to protect
The installation process was straightforward and, having had to use the service almost the next day, the lady who responded was very reassuring and the whole process worked very effectively. I was rescued very quickly! Good to have this peace of mind, for me and my partner.
Very pleased with service and how quickly it was delivered.
Simple and easy to set up. All staff so friendly, helpful and reassuring. Thankyou
Dear Debra,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am happy to hear of your positive experience with the setup and testing of your alarm unit.

I will pass your feedback on to our wonderful team.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Lifeline24
Very easy to set up and to use.
I have had my Lifeline 24 for a week and am very pleased with it.
It is quick and easy to install and very nice to be able to talk out any queries with the staff.
Dear Maureen,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear of your experience with the set up of your system and that you have found our staff to be helpful.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Lifeline24
Very happy to get it up and running! Gives us piece of mind when my husband is alone in the flat. Thank you for your help. Much appreciated.
Lifeline 24 in use now for a few days, but immediately was very comfortable wearing button around my neck. Impressed with thorough testing during set - up. I hope I won’t need you services,but It’s so reassuring to know help is so close if needed.
Everything was perfect from start to finish
Dear Stella,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you are receiving.

Should you have any further feedback or queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Lifeline24
After a fall I got my father in law to buy this product. This gives peace of mind threw out the whole family and allows his wife to be able to go out without the worry she’ll have to find him on the floor again in such a state. Brilliant product and fast service.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.78 based on 4,948 reviews