Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Josephine Blackburn
"Giving me peace of mind"
Robert Hall
"Have submitted Review 10 mins. Ago"
Shirley Puckett
"The service was excellent; there was no intensive selling; the necessary items arrived by the next post and although I am elderly and not at all techno-savvy I was able (eventually) to set it up myself. It also seems that the cost is more realistic than some of the exorbitant ones, which helps in these days of increasing costs"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"Delivery as expected and equipment working successfully. Initial test included a distance test which was helpful."
"I feel safe"
"It has reassured me that my mum has help at a touch of a button"
"Really good product"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Made very easy to order and Helpful people to deal with"
"The pack came quickly and the staff at Lifeline 24 are very helpful."
"Is a fantastic piece of equipment and not just for the elderly best thing I ever done feel comfortable now and my familly think it's great"
"Had this installed for my elderly disabled mother, it's given her renewed confidence in her home and us as a family the peace of mind that if she needs help in an emergency it's just a matter of pushing a button."
"The alarm has given my family peace of mind as well."
"The Lifeline is for my 92 year Dad who is becoming more frail and as a family it gives us peace of mind that if he falls when we are not with him the Lifeline will detect this and alert us."
"I have found the telephone service to be excellent and delivery of the product was very prompt. Hopefully there will be no need to test the system but i have every confidence it will stand up to expectations"
"A very quick response to my request for a Lifeline 24. I felt apprehensive about setting it up when it arrived, but the instructions were clear and very helpful, so I was able to fix it and test it without any difficulty. I appreciated that there was a special offer on when I ordered it. Everyone I have spoken to has been very helpful. Thank you!"
"The alarm was delivered on schedule. The setup of the alarm was very simple, and was guided by the efficient team at Lifeline 24. Will have peace of mind going forward!"
"I purchased this for my father, he is now saying he doesn’t need it. So far it’s not been out of the box. However, purchasing was easy, with staff being very friendly and helpful. I just need to work on my father now."
"Simple to set up, handler was alkso excellent durung the set up process......hope its something never to be used !!"
"We found the Lifeline people on the telephone most helpful. Our call was answered promptly, and the people at Lifeline explained things very clearly and were patient while we tested the alarm. Based on our experience of setting up the system, I would not hesitate to recommend Lifeline. Thankfully, we have not had to use the alarm yet, so I cannot comment on that side of things."
"New customer but the whole experience to date has been excellent. Very patient ladies during the testing as I ran additional tests from the garden. After I ordered, I realised that I shouldn’t have paid VAT and this was refunded without fuss. My mum now seems more relaxed in her own home Recommended"
"Not had to use it for real yet, but on the tests we did there was an immediate response. Happy so far. Thus was purchased fir oeace if mind due to having major surgery and living on my own."
"Lifeline has given me peace of mind. It was very easy to set up and the staff were very polite and helpful. Knowing help is there at the press or a button has taken a load off my mind."
"Lifeline means I can stay in our bungalow on my own when my husband is away. I have a lifethreatening condition and following a recent fall I realsied I needed more peace of mind than my mobile phone as did the rest of my family."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,538 reviews