Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"Very helpful. Gives me peace of mind."
Posted 21 minutes ago
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Very easy to install, now I have peace of mind as I live on my own. To test the system was very thorough and instructions easy to follow with a very helpful person at the end of the line."
"Very easy order process and an extremely quick delivery. The range of the pendant is better than expected and so my mum is reassured that if she falls in the garden her alarm will be answered."
"Good service received on set up."
"Very pleasant and helpful staff easy to install equipment and easy to use"
"Really fast delivery and easy to order . The set up was explained in the leaflet and was easy to do , so now we have peace of mind - many thanks"
"We haven't needed to use the alarm yet, but very happy with the setting up. We chose Lifeline 24 because the alarm button could be on a wrist strap, which we felt was more appropriate for my mother-in-law than the pendant around the neck. It is also waterproof so can continue to be worn in a shower. One weaker point is that the online customer form (on which you input emergency contact details) is not accessible once it has been submitted, so you need to remember what you have input!"
"Prompt delivery. Easy to set up . Filled in form online ."
"Total peace of mind if my husband now falls or needs urgent assistance when I'm not about."
"Excellent service - cannot fault in any way. Lifeline pendant very light and unobtrusive to my grandmother. Purchased after a freak fall accident and she is very happy with it and the confidence it gives her. People on the end of the phone at the call centre are very friendly when the button is pressed (have only pressed for testing at the moment). Would recommend to everyone."
"Easy to install, I pressed my button by mistake and it gave me a big boost to hear someone was instantly there to help me, thank you"
"life line ordered one day delivered the next.Set the system,easy,alarm test completed.Well satisfied. will soon install a key safe.My thanks to all@LIFE LINE.john morgan."
"Next day delivery and quick telephone response."
"Easy company to deal with, simple set up of system"
"I have only had this alarm for a few days so can’t really comment as I haven’t had to use it yet...but do feel more secure.."
"I accidently push the button on my wrist when waking up after a snooze in the armchair felt a bit of a nuisancembut was assured that was what the team was there for to make sure I was okay,My niece who got me set up with the alarm felt reassured by this,and said there you are I told you it was a good thing to have"
"I ordered for my mum, as I live a long way from her, to give her a contact if unwell, and to give me peace of mind, as would take me a few hours to reach her."
"Very efficient. Ordered 16.45 and delivered the morning after. Easy to install"
"It gives me great comfort to know that I am in constant touch with assistance when ever Needed"
"I purchased this alarm for my mum, she is partially sighted & suffering from a stroke, Lifeline has given us a bit of extra help."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,517 reviews