Lifeline 24 Reviews

Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
More Photos & Videos
Shame about the radio interference, but otherwise works.
Dear Doreen,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback today. I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you are experiencing with the alarm unit.

I can see that a member of our Customer Service team has recently been in contact with you after speaking to our manufacturers about what could be causing this issue. A replacement unit was sent to you, but the problem persisted. Because of this, we would recommend contacting your landline supplier and advising them of interference on your phone line.

I hope that this has provided further clarity, and that the issue with your landline is resolved soon.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Lifeline24
I am hoping the alarm will be well worth having.
Only installed yesterday but had a few issues with installation which were eventually sorted by your operators.
There was no mention in the instructions of pairing the alarm with the base unit. After several tries including a call using the help button and another to the phone number, I eventually got somebody actually who sorted this out and we got the tests done. Thanks to Sarah and Louise - I think
I am sure this process could be easier - either clear instructions or staff willing to talk through the process.
Hoping things work in future.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback today and for bringing this matter to our attention.

When sending out our Fall Detectors we put them into sleep mode to avoid using the battery whilst in transit. In order to test the unit the Fall Detector must first be taken out of this mode.

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the instructions that we send out with our alarms. This has certainly been an error on our end and we will be taking steps to ensure this does not happen again.

I am pleased to hear that you were able to test the unit successfully and had a positive experience with our wonderful staff.

To reassure you, we do have a technical team available to walk you through any queries or issues with the setup of our units.

Again, I would like to apologise for the difficulties you have experienced with the starting up of your account, and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Should you have any further queries or concerns please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Lifeline24
The service was very good and the operators were pleasant and helpful during testing. However the system failed the distant test and limits the usefulness of the system as it does not work from my garden. Still considering the next move
Dear Brian,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback.

I am pleased to hear that you have been pleased with our service and found our operators to be pleasant and helpful.

Our standard alarm pendant is has a range of up to 100m,depending on the property, it should cover the user within the home and garden.

I can see you have since been in contact with our Customer Service team who have been able to arrange a pendant with an extended range of 150metres.

Should you have any further feedback or queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Lifeline24
Need to have three contacts to complete the form but I don't have three contacts. Sorry for my lack of popularity.
Dear Kevin,

Thank you for getting in contact today.

I can confirm that we do not require three contacts.

Whilst we do recommend having between 2-6 local people for us to contact in an emergency, we can still support you with fewer emergency contacts.

We would always recommend advising us of the name and numbers of local people who can go round to visit if the alarm is pressed, however, if there is no one available close by we would contact the emergency services instead.

I am sorry to hear this was not better explained to you, but please rest assured we can provide you the service without three contacts.

Lifeline24.
A bit disappointing to start as alarm had faulty battery and although agreed to send replacement out if didn't arrive after a few days you sent another. New one is great but having got this realised the original one had been used as packaging was different, seal on alarm already off no instruction manual and pendant fastening loose. Someone must have returned it having same issues as we did!
Good Morning,

Thank you for getting in contact today and for bringing this matter to our attention. I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with the set up of your account. This is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide.

I have logged your feedback through our complaints process and our management team will investigate how it is possible that you received faulty equipment.

I can see you have since been in contact with our Customer Service team and a replacement unit was arranged and successfully tested. I am pleased to hear you are happy with the new alarm and that it is working well.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to get in contact. You can call us on 0800 999 0400 or email info@lifeline24.co.uk.

CONNECTION WAS FINE

WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN AN EMERGENCY OCCURS
Dear Dolores,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to hear that you have successfully connected your alarm system.

Should you have any further feedback, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Lifeline24
The application was acted on promptly; the device arrived the following day. However, the information sheet was another matter; I made two attempts online to complete the form, in each case getting a fair way through, when the computer refused to accept the accuracy of what I was writing. This was apparently due to malfunction. I was starting to malfunction by this time, but the office member got a paper copy through to me quickly. The device has been installed and tested, and I expect it to function as required.
Dear Philip,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. I am very sorry to hear of the difficulties you had with our online registration forms.

From investigating further, I can see you have spoken to a member of our Customer Service team who was able to organise a paper copy of the forms. Your complaint was also passed to our web team who have been able to fix any bug in the online form.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Lifeline24
The ordering was very difficult and confusing. The admin handler was not very good and did not take down information correctly. Hence a delay in setting up. Hoping the service is better. Will review again later.
Dear Jackie,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I am very sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with your initial order, this is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide.

Your comments will be processed through our complaints process and reviewed by our senior team. Further training will be provided to the colleague that you ordered from.

I can see you have since spoken on our friendly Customer Service team and the account is now live. They have also added a month of free service as a goodwill gesture.

Again I would like to apologise for any upset or inconvenience this may have caused.

Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Lifeline24
The alarm kit arrived safely but I am unable to provide a review yet because we are in the process of having a new drive and cannot yet get the keysafe fitted.
Dear Francis,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am pleased to hear that the system has arrived safely.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Lifeline24
All currently seems to be fine, but really is too early to write a review. Maybe ask again in two or three months
Dear John,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback.

I am pleased to hear the alarm has worked fine for you thus far.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further queries.

Lifeline24
Nasty skin reaction where uncovered battery touches skin on wrist after only 3 days of wearing. No known allergies. Surely the battery should be covered with plastic like the rest of the wrist monitor. Covering with tape/material is likely to be a poor substitute for a properly manufactured cover.Trudy Matthews, step-daughter
Dear Eileen,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback and for bringing our attention to this problem. I am very sorry to hear of the reaction your Step-Mother has experienced.

The Vibby Fall Detector that your Step-Mother wears should not have an exposed battery. There should be a silver battery covering with the brand 'Tunstall' and some other writing. Additionally, the material the Vibbys are made from is designed so as to not cause allergic reactions.

Because of this, I have arranged for a replacement Vibby to be sent to her address in the hopes that this will solve the problem. Along with this, I will include Freepost Packaging for you to return the Fall Detector, so we can investigate what may have caused this.

If you experience further difficulties then we will need to look into other alternatives.

Again I would like to apologise for any upset or inconvenience this has caused you. It is certainly not what we expect from our equipment.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact if we can be of any further assistance.

Lifeline24
I called today to cancel the service as my mother died last week. I was informed that the box and all pendants must be returned before they cancel the service and as the quarterly amount is due to go out this week, they would not be able to refund any money. Very disappointed with this, as up until now I thought the service was great.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. On behalf of us all here at Lifeline24, I am very sorry to hear of your loss.I am sorry to hear our cancellation policy was not made clearer for you.

All of our Alarm Equipment is provided on a rental basis. Therefore we do require all equipment returned in order to close an account.

I have investigated your account further and I can see that, unfortunately, your Direct Debit had already been submitted to the bank. This means that it is outside of our control and we can no longer cancel the payment.

I am very sorry to hear of any upset or inconvenience this has caused.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should there be anything further we can assist with.

Haverhill managed to get it going. Confused. Complicated
Dear Sylvia,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that you have had difficulties with starting up your account. I am pleased to hear that the account is now active and the alarm is in use.

Should you have any further queries or technical concerns please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24
Now I feel safe in my home with lifeline . For those living alone or with a disabled partner top of the list to have
Dear Jean,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear the alarm is helping you to feel safer at home.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further feedback.

Lifeline23
Very difficult for an elderly person to set up! Needed a good knowledge of internet etc. Ordinarily someone could help but in the lockdown of coronavirus it proved very difficult
Dear Karen,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you experienced difficulties with the set up of your alarm.

Whilst the alarms are designed to be a simple plug and play system we are mindful that for certain customers the installation can be more complicated.

I am pleased to see that you have since successfully tested the alarm and spoken with our Alarm Response Centre.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further feedback or concerns.

Lifeline24
I'm sure once I get it set up it will be good to keep me safe if I should fall. However at the present time I am waiting to send the completed form back to you. I can't get out because of Lockdown. As soon as I am able I will go to a post box. I will then contact you via the alarm as indicated in the instructions. Vera Knighton
Dear Vera,

Thank you for leaving us your review.

I can see that you have been in contact with our friendly customer service team who have taken your registration details over the phone. Whilst we do still require your completed paperwork, in the meantime your alarm will work if you need it.

I am pleased to hear that the alarm will give you a sense of security knowing you are safe at home and can easily raise help.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further queries or concerns.

Lifeline24
Harder to install than expected . Luckily not had to use it yet but feel confident it will work .
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you found the alarm harder to install than expected.

Whilst the alarms are designed to be a simple 'plug and play' system we are mindful that not all of our customers will find this easy to do depending on the set up of their existing phone systems. Because of this we always have our friendly technical advisors on hand through our 24hour freephone line to help with any difficulties you might experience.

I am pleased to see that you now have the alarm installed and are feeling confident with the system.

its tooearlytosay
Set up is fairly easy. However testing it with the call centre was frustrating with different consultant answering the calls Could not get the alarm to work with the phone off the hook The consultant then said “ how many times is that likely to happen” meaning could not be bothered
Dear Mr Shah,

Thank you for your review.

I would like to reassure you that our team always has time to assist with any technical issues or questions you may have. Please accept our apologies for any misunderstanding. We will contact you shortly to further explain the off the hook test and how this may affect the alarm unit.

If you should need any assistance, please feel free to call through to our Customer Services Team on 0800 999 0400.

Warmest Regards,

Lifeline24 Team
Good. However reception from the box to the call centre is a bit distorted.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind review.

The alarm system is designed for the audio to be boosted during an emergency, and the Alarm Response Centre will keep the call simple during an urgent call.

If you have any issues with this while performing the monthly test, please call us on 0800 999 0400.

Warmest Regards,