Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
Efficient very helpful staff- worth every penny for peace of mind
Posted 1 hour ago
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
This has given me great peace of mind knowing that if I need help then it is only a phone call away. My family feel reassured that I am safe and that if I am unable to contact them then there is someone that will do this for me.
Next day delivery good price good service.
I am my husband's carer and bought Lifeline 24 for him so that I will feel at ease when I am out knowing he is only the press of a button away from help if he needs it. The system was easy to set up and the tests were simple too.
Very prompt delivery. Telephone agent was very helpful. Installation and set up was quick and easy. Would recommend to others.
Very helpful and well trained staff. They are extremely prompt in answering calls and reacting to alarm situations. Very reassuring in all situations.
I have just signed my 85 year old mum up to lifeline. Everyone I spoke to in the process were very helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. It was a very quick and simple process and now I have peace of mind my mum can get help immediately if she falls or becomes ill. I have now recommended it to my friend for her mother too. Well worth it for taking away the worry of an elderly person living on their own.
Very professional and quick response
Easy to set up, even my Dad gets it! Lovely staff answering when the alarm is pressed. For piece of mind it’s worth every penny.
Courteous staff, very friendly
Good communication
Excellent service. my family and I will now have peace of mind if I need emergency help in the future.
That if I am in the house alone, I am not, because of Lifeline 24.
Very easy to set up and call centre staff very helpful, really pleased to know that help us in hand if required
Great service easy to work
Gives me peace of mind knowing that I can get help if needed as soon as possible
Excellent. Delivered very quickly.
The telephone calls testing the unit were very clear and information unambiguous
Very prompt and helpful
Arrived promptly. Very easy to install. Excellent phone support when testing -very patient & knowledgeable. Products robust yet light & wrist band as unobtrusive as possible Only slight difficulty shortening & securing wrist strap - a bit fiddly. Excellent, professional service so far at a very competitive price. Our local council charges almost double!
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 4,189 reviews