Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
fast deliver easy to set up and most important piece of mind
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
It came with good instructions to install.
One of the very few bits of electronic kit that installed perfectly and extremely easily. Contact with the call centre was easy , courteous , pleasant and faultless. Thanks
After having several falls I was advised to obtain a button to wear around my neck to summon help. My next door neighbour who is an SRN helped me to do so. Fortunately I have not so far had to use it in an emergency, but I have tested it and was reassured to be connected and spoken to by name by a lady who was connected to me with reassuring speed and who called me, using my name. This is a fantastic service, and I will test it monthly as your contact lady advised me.
Excellent service, very helpfull and prompt considering current circumstances so a big Thank you
Quick delivery very easy to set up would recommend this product,and have
I am pleased and feel better for knowing that there is someone that can help if I have a problem. My only problem was connecting it but the lady helping me over the phone was very patient and I got there eventually. Thank you.
Excellent product with excellent service
Lifeline 24 has given us the reassurance that we need in case I need urgent help.my wife is sadly living with dementia so is unable to call for help if I should need it,so it's good to have help at the touch of a button, very good service easy to talk to people .thanks
Ordering was start forward it was very simble thank you very much kind regards
Although (luckily) my father hasn't needed to use his alarm yet, we would like to say how efficient and professional the whole procedure of purchasing and installing the personal alarm was. We went with Lifeline24 as they are local to us and so pleased we did. Excellent service with next day delivery as promised and extremely good value for money. Thank you.
Very prompt delivery. Fitting instructions easy to follow. Response from both help desk and call centre both prompt, friendly and helpful.
Fast and professional service
Being by my side 24 hours a day, given me more freedom to move about thanking you.
Explained very well with how things work and the support you get, very comforting to know
We are so impressed with the lifeline 24 - it has given us peace of mind by taking the worry out of the equation. The staff on the end of the phone are so wonderfully reassuring- thank you!
Secure in the knowledge my mother is safe and I will be notified of any fall or accident she may have .
Excellent service. Parcel delivered within 24 hours, set up in 5 minutes and very efficient and courteous staff when doing test. Couldn't ask for better.
Very easy to set up. This gives peace of mind knowing that someone is available 24/7 to assist should support be needed.
It gives me confidence when moving around the house and garden.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 4,382 reviews