Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Josephine Blackburn
"Giving me peace of mind"
Robert Hall
"Have submitted Review 10 mins. Ago"
Shirley Puckett
"The service was excellent; there was no intensive selling; the necessary items arrived by the next post and although I am elderly and not at all techno-savvy I was able (eventually) to set it up myself. It also seems that the cost is more realistic than some of the exorbitant ones, which helps in these days of increasing costs"
"Organised and despatched in no time at all-amazing service!"
"Helpfulness"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Second one ordered this year,we had one for my aunt and we are very very pleased with the service. Just set up one for my 90 year old father again for piece of mind for all the family ."
"Has given me great peace of mind"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"Very quick delivery, and easy to set up. My mother is very pleased with your service. I am more than happy to recommend you to other people"
"Piece of mind knowing that help is always at hand if needed"
"I have used this in the past for several years and have every confidence it is a necessary addition to elderly lives."
"Delivery as expected and equipment working successfully. Initial test included a distance test which was helpful."
"I feel safe"
"It has reassured me that my mum has help at a touch of a button"
"Really good product"
"Made very easy to order and Helpful people to deal with"
"The pack came quickly and the staff at Lifeline 24 are very helpful."
"Is a fantastic piece of equipment and not just for the elderly best thing I ever done feel comfortable now and my familly think it's great"
"Had this installed for my elderly disabled mother, it's given her renewed confidence in her home and us as a family the peace of mind that if she needs help in an emergency it's just a matter of pushing a button."
"The alarm has given my family peace of mind as well."
"The Lifeline is for my 92 year Dad who is becoming more frail and as a family it gives us peace of mind that if he falls when we are not with him the Lifeline will detect this and alert us."
"I have found the telephone service to be excellent and delivery of the product was very prompt. Hopefully there will be no need to test the system but i have every confidence it will stand up to expectations"
"A very quick response to my request for a Lifeline 24. I felt apprehensive about setting it up when it arrived, but the instructions were clear and very helpful, so I was able to fix it and test it without any difficulty. I appreciated that there was a special offer on when I ordered it. Everyone I have spoken to has been very helpful. Thank you!"
"The alarm was delivered on schedule. The setup of the alarm was very simple, and was guided by the efficient team at Lifeline 24. Will have peace of mind going forward!"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,545 reviews