Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Josephine Blackburn
"Giving me peace of mind"
Robert Hall
"Have submitted Review 10 mins. Ago"
Shirley Puckett
"The service was excellent; there was no intensive selling; the necessary items arrived by the next post and although I am elderly and not at all techno-savvy I was able (eventually) to set it up myself. It also seems that the cost is more realistic than some of the exorbitant ones, which helps in these days of increasing costs"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"I purchased the lifeline for my dad who has recently fallen and broken his Hip. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and everything was delivered the next day as promised. Hopefully we will not need to use it but I’m confident that should we need to we will be satisfied Many thanks Becci Williams"
Posted 28 minutes ago
"Quick fast response when setting the alarm up and it was reassuring that the operator knew my name."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I fell down stairs in my house, on my own , and unable to reach telephone!! After a spell in hospital-my family insisted on my acquiring a Lifeline, I was very pleased with the ease of setting it up, and. Consequently, I feel very safe and confident, and encourage my friends who live on their own ,to learn from my experience, and settle for a personal alarm. I have not had to use it yet! but I know help is available should the need arise. Thank you, Anne."
"I have set this up for my.mum after a hip fracture and a stay in hospital and then convalesing she is ready to come home. I have peace of mind after talking to staff and completing all tests it is ready for mum when she comes home in one day. No price for peace of mind."
"Really swift next day delivery. Really easy to set up, Easy to test and immediate peace of mind. Will definitely recommend to other family members."
"Does what it says and quick responce times too"
"I now have an efficient personal alarm system"
"Great price & quick delivery. Would buy from again."
"Very prompt with delivery and easy to connect and it is working."
"I ordered this on behalf of my mother after she had a fall leading to a brief stay in hospital. Luckily she fell in reach of a phone but realises how fortunate she was. I am now feeling more relaxed knowing if she has any problems at home help is but a button press away."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"Easy to set up, excellent coverage of most of the house, very friendly staff, giving me peace of mind that my elderly Mother is safe in her home. Thank you hi"
"Gives me peace of mind."
"I have fixed this up for my mum who has had several falls but kept refusing for me to do this for her, after her last fall she has felt really unstable and lost all confidence. As a previous carer I know what a lifesaver these are and finally agreed to let me set this up for her. She now feels saver when my dad goes fishing for the day and also for myself I feel less anxious."
"Extremely helpful, even when testing the Alarm"
"Easy to set up, has made all the family feel safer to leave our loved one alone Thankyou lifeline!"
"From the first phone call to getting the Lifeline installed and set up we had nothing but fantastic assistance from the customer service team. They were all very friendly, professional and extremely helpful. We feel so much more comfortable in the knowledge that there is someone at the end of a Lifeline if ever we don’t feel well or need assistance. We should have done this ages ago. Thank you Lifeline."
"Lifeline supplied the equipment next day as promised and setup the account. Testing was thorough including a distance test and my Father felt very comfortable interacting with the control centre. This gives confidence to us all if he has to use the service for real in the future."
"Reassuring knowing that help is always available 24 hours"
"Excellent service from Lifeline. Ordered on a Monday arrived and set up by the Tuesday morning. Very helpful and friendly staff on the telephone made the whole process a pleasant experience."
"Help with setting up"