Lifeline 24 Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Rae Cunningham
"I ordered Lifeline 24 for my 91 year old mother, more for my peace of mind than hers. Now I know should she fall or injure herself she won’t be left lying on the floor for hours with no one knowing she needs help. I ordered it the day before her 91st Birthday so as she would get her package delivered on her actual Birthday and lifeline sent her package tied with a ribbon and a Happy Birthday note, such excellent and personalised service. Thank you"
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"Lifeline 24 has given me my confidence back after a spell in hospital to be able to cope independently."
"Everything went without a hitch. We were very pleased."
"It is very reassuring to know that I can summon help at the touch of a button."
"It was so easy to get my alarm, I have peace of mind now! Knowing help is so close, and my family are happy with the service, thank you lifeline 24"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"I have peace of mind knowing there is always someone there to help me if I need it. Having fallen twice and had to shout for help, this is a Godsend."
"Your website is excellent. Very clear and easy to follow. Your pricing bettered my Local Authority scheme by over £100 for exactly the same service. Your equipment is also very much neater and appears more modern than the Local Authority kit. It was delivered next day as promised and, following the very clear instructions I found it simple it install. Thank you."
"The Lifeline arrived quickly and was so simple to set up with the help of the operator"
"All members of staff I spoke to were very helpful & understanding, they helped me make the right choice for me! Now not only do I have peace of mind ( I did need a bit of convincing by my family) but also my family - some of whom live thousands of miles away from the UK. Very easy to set up & it worked perfectly the first time I tested it I have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone."
"Set up was straightforward once the cabling was sorted out. The product arrived as expected and when we came to test, the support team who answered the test requests were great. Very helpful and patient."
"Thankfully I have not had reason to have to use it yet, but I must say it does give me peace of mind. I have recommended you to a friend and you should be hearing from her within the next few days."
"Was ordered for an-elderly relative.Customer service was excellent. Very helpful."
"Alarm was installed as my mother had recently fallen and broken her hip. It is very reassuring to know that help is at hand should anything untoward occur. The alarm was delivered on time and easy to set up."
"The ordering recess was very easy and the unit arrived within three days. Setting the unit up was very simple and the test process was handled really well with the operator in the contact centre. The wrist band is very unobtrusive for my mum. I’m very reassured with the response."
"Set up v easy"
"Very easy to set up. They ask you to test it once a month which gives peace of mind that all is working correctly."
"It was so easy doing it online, very straight forward, speedy delivery and so easy to set u, feel less stressed knowing that my mum is just a simple press of a button if she falls or is unwel, excellent all round"
"When thinking about a review I thought it would be good to come up with suggestions on how installation and testing could be made easier. Sorry but I failed. It was so easy I don't think it could be made be improved"
"Called to order for dad as i live away and service was excellent. Hightly recommended and thank you once again."
"Very helpful and cheerful assistance setting up my lifeline. No I can take a shower with confidence."
"I have to leave my aunt alone, and it makes me happy that lifeline 24, is there to help at a push of a button. Absolutely great, many thanks, Lesley"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,735 reviews