Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
All carried out as stated, easy to use helpful call handlers
LIFELINE 24 was Ordered, Received, Installed, and Tested, - all following excellent instructions including an e mail video. All aspects were as good as hoped for, leaving me amd my (distant) family members very satisfied and with peace of mind.
I live a 2 hour journey from my mum and ‘Lifeline’ gives both her and myself peace of mind knowing that emergency assistance is at hand any minute of the day and night, 365 days a year. Not only does it give her reassurance that help is always at hand but also for myself knowing she will get the care she requires until I can be at her side. ‘Lifeline’ is worth every penny knowing help is at hand at the press of a button.
Recently ordered a Lifeline24 fall detector for my mum. The staff at customer services were very friendly & helpful throughout the process from ordering to installation. Extremely easy to set up at home yourself. It has given her peace of mind.
Peace of mind, easy to use and easy to set up, with a friendly voice at the end
This gives me piece of mind now as I get older, knowing I'll be able to get help should I fall away from the phone. Easy to setup and use.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
A very nice lady on the phone help set us up, the package came when they said it was, very helpful instructions on how to set it up in your home and very helpful on the phone when setting it all up too thank you so much
All is fine now. Just a little bother sorting out the best place and the plug in connection to Lifeline 24. I have Broadband, a security light, phone filters, an answerphone, cordless phones etc. Once connected, the "Test" was easy and the contacts at Lifeline 24 really patient and friendly.
Knowing they are always there should I fall ill again As I live alone this gives me and my family peace of mind
I haven't had the alarm very long and haven't needed to use it yet. But the customer service on ordering, delivery and the very helpful people answering for the test calls has been amazing! Gives great peace of mind.
I can stay at home unattended and if I have any problems I can get help asap
Could not have been more helpful with the answer to my questions.The delivery was excellent and couldn’t have been bettered, ordered Wednesday delivered Thursday.many thanks D Cooper
Speedy delivery, easy to set up and use. Very helpful staff
Bought for mother in law to keep her independence. Very easy to set up and friendly staff to speak to. Mother in law feels happier to have button now she has spoken to call centre staff while testing the button
Absolutely great, peace of mind. Very friendly helpful ladies when we did the test. All good thank you
We have received excellent service so far. The pendant was dispatched promptly and it was easy to set up the connection to the phone line and test the pendant to see it was working. Everyone we have spoken to at the company so far has been very friendly and helpful. It is incredibly reassuring to have this for my mother in case she has another fall and needs to alert someone.
Knowing that I can get help when I need it
Easy forms to complete online, quick delivery, easy set-up and prompt response to testing the system. Eased the anxiety of the patient using the equipment.
It's meant that I feel my dad is safe around his home and it gives us all added piece of mind.
We purchased the alarm for my mother-in-law as she lives on her own in a remote area. The set up was easy and the representatives at Lifeline couldn't have been more helpful. Highly recommended. PS My Dad already has one and has used it several times.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,801 reviews