Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"Although the original set up seemed to take longer than expected once the email confirmation had been received the testing went well and the staff to whom I spoke were very efficient and polite."
"Delivery was prompt and my telephone queries were helpfully answered. I bought this alarm for my mother and it is reassuring to know that she has the back up that you provide. As with many requests for reviews I can give a more reasoned response when it has been available for use for a year or so, not just 1 week."
"Prompt delivery of apparatus though had to call service line to have system checked as I didn’t receive an email, as expected, prompting me to do this Good service once I called"
"red button peace of mind if further falls with named contacts through lifeline"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Well I have only had it a few days and it was then at my family’s insistence so apart from the rapid delivery I have nothing to report as yet. No it has not made me happy because it has taken away my independence ."
"It is very important for the relatives to feel happy and to know that in an emergency action would be taken to obtain help."
"Peace of mind"
"I don't really think I need a Lifeline but my son thought it was a good idea, and it seems to work fine."
"courteous reply"
"Peace of mind"
"Very easy on line ordering and kit arrived next day. Set up and testing was straight forward with support staff very helpful. It has given friends peace of mind that I call get help if ever it is needed again, having had a fall when I was on my own, which was the trigger for looking at the lifeline system."
Good Morning,

Thank you for getting in touch with this great feedback.

We are so pleased that we can help to provide yourself and friends with some peace of mind.

If there is anything else we can help with, please do get in touch.

Kind Regards,

The Lifeline24 Team
"Peace of mind"
"My gran is now safer should she have a fall"
"Everyone I spoke to was very helpful. The lifeline machine arrived very quickly too!"
"Arrived next day as promised, quick to install and easily tested."
"Having suffered a number of recent falls I felt it would be wise to install Lifeline 24. The online ordering process was straightforward and the unit was delivered within the promised timeframe. Installation and testing was quick and easy with the call centre staff being very helpful and friendly."
"My order didn’t arrive for 7 days but Lifeline24 did send a second out when the first didn’t seem to appear due to the post office."
"You tried very hard but couldn't get it to work with a Vonage box"
"I feel much more secure knowing that I can call for help when necessary"
"Simply by making the decision to apply for the aid has taken a load off my mind. I hope it proves to be as useful as I hope if it is ever needed."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 2,643 reviews