Lifeline24 Reviews

Read Lifeline24 Reviews

11 Robberds Way,, Bowthorpe Employment Area,, Norwich

Tell us how Lifeline24 made you happy
happy with new alarm
Only complaint is the sticker covering monitor is difficult to peel off and leaves layer of thin paper behind and sticky residue.
Fast delivery, friendly staff, and piece of mind for all the family.
Great product but I had to get someone to fill in all of the detail because I don't have Internet.
I did not have a new alarm, the electricity was cut off, nothing to do with LIFELINE and we had to wait for the service to be repaired at Spring Cottage and when it was the alarm worked again. It was the same alarm as was installed when 1 first signed the contract.
My parents have not used the alarm yet.The set up process was easy the staff I spoke to on the phone were very helpful.
Very happy with the service no problem the team are. Fantastic
Over all a good service the staff that answer the button are always first class. The problem starts when you no longer need the service, asking if another member of the family needs it is not what you want to hear at this time and if I wanted to be in sales I would find a job that I get paid for. I called to cancel and was told that someone would get back to me and then had to call back because no one bothered. At no point did my mum tell me about the equipment return policy so some has gone astray whilst her house was being cleared out so I should imagine that I will be charged loads of money for a few worn out cables. I don't need a reply to say sorry from some automated system just remember this service is about people at a difficult time and not just profit.
Dear Diane, Thank you for getting in touch and for providing us with your feedback regarding how we can improve our cancellation process. I am sorry to hear that you have not been happy with your account closure. From looking into the account, I can see that you were called several times by our Customer Relations team but they were unable to reach you. We always offer our clients the opportunity to move the remaining time on their account to a friend or relative. We offer this so that the time on the account does not go to waste, especially as many of our clients have friends or family that may benefit from the alarm during the winter months. However, I appreciate that this suggestion will not be suitable for all occasions and instead Freepost packaging was sent out to you. I am sorry to hear that the delays in us reaching you did mean that it was not clear that the equipment needs to be returned. I have escalated this feedback to our Senior team so they can look into ways of making the rental agreement clearer to our customers. Again I would like to thank you for leaving us your feedback and apologise for any upset or inconvenience caused. I am pleased to hear that whilst you needed us you found the alarm service to be first class. If we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, Rebecca
Quick and easy installation. Very successful test alarms and very helpful staff talking us through the testing process
The online purchase was very straight forward with plenty of information available about the alarm. The customer contact form was a bit long winded and I had to enter addresses and contact details numerous times for this and the purchase. A postcode finder would have been good. The parcel arrived 2 days later than expected but that was probably due to Royal Mail! The set up and instructions were very straight forward and the testing with the team was also good. All in all a very good experience 😊
From the moment I spoke to a member of your customer services dept, it was friendly, helpful and all my questions were answered putting my mind at rest.
This system appears fine; but we have only had it a week. There seems no way of knowing that, having pressed the pendant, that you can know that the procedure is taking effect. If you are near the installation you can hear the call going through etc but if you are at the end of the house there’s no certainty that all is in hand, until, presumably, one of those on the contact list makes contact. I think there’s a red light on the pedant that comes on when the button is pressed but, with hindsight, I would have bought a system that opened the call to be heard by the pendant. Perhaps I’ve misunderstood something?
I haven’t needed to use the alarm yet(in earnest!) but when testing, it did not reach more than 60 meters into the garden despite being advertised to reach 100 meters. Otherwise OK.
Unfortunately we still have not received the item as it got returned to the depot eventhough I requested it to be left with a neighbour or round the back of the property in an outhouse
It was easy to set up and I now feel safer however if I need help in the garden does the pendant talk to me or do I have to be near the box.
I have not been able to write a review yet as I am unable to do so. My apologies. I should be able to within the next 2 weeks. I also need the form of nominated signatories please.
Impressed with the initial efficiency and professionalism Box arrived safely I have a physical disability. It would have been good to have someone visit with the box and fit it and explain things.
Had my Had my life line fitted couple of month's ago I have tester it a couple of times got answer within minutes brill service thank you
Competitive price, good service,easy to setup and test worked from the garden 30 yd's distance.
So far so good tried wrist button but far too large Have not had occasion to test fall detector
Lifeline24 is rated 4.74 based on 6,146 reviews