Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
Very easy to set up Online and connection. Very competitive pricing.
Ordered key safe and delivered very promptly and very competitively priced. Good product. Good response by emails.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
The set up is easy as anything the only downside which I didn’t know is that you need your telephone line to be open and be able to make outbound call and unfortunately I had to return the item as I was in the contract that outbound calls can only be made over the weekend and my network provider was not budging to change my package
Simple to set up and seams to work very well
Easy to purchase and set up, Staff very helpful.
They put my mine at ease I don't have to worry about my mums safety
Everything went smoothly. Good service and reasonable price. Only slight downside for me was the lengthy forms to fill in, but I suppose it's important.
I chose Lifeline24 because of the very accessible website and because of the clear pricing structure.
Keeps my husband safe
Thankfully we've not had to use the alarm (yet). But it arrived the day after it was ordered, the set up was very straightforward, and it was very reassuring to hear it dialling out and the operator's voice clearly on the other end when we tested it. Thumbs up so far!
As suggested, alarm arrived next day, KeySafe took a little longer. Customer Service very good & attentive when querying delay in delivery. Not had to call on alarm service yet.
Easy to get through and speak with advisers.quick and easy to set up
Its peace of mind that my dad now has help available night and day. Love the bracelet..more manly! Hasnt been used except for trial call but hopefully it will be as efficient as that was
Good service.alarm was pressed by customer by mistake and response was good.
Good Afternoon Robin,

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you had getting started with our service, I am glad to hear we were able to resolve this quickly and efficiently.

If you should ever need help with anything, please feel free to give us a call.

Warmest Regards, Lifeline24
Great product coupled with peace of mind. The team helped with set up and have been highly responsive. Thank you
The alarm arrived the next day and was really easy to set up. The call handlers sounded very reassuring.
Bought recently for my mother, installation very straight forward.
I think the instructions are less easy than I thought they would be.I am in the process of setting up the key safe near the front door of the person in need of this care.BUT I have not received a simple answer to how this will all be coordinated with the apparatus you have sent me.However I will do my best to sort it out when I have a chance to reread the directions relating to fitting up and authorising this obviously lifesaving system Thank you . PETER HOLLAMBY
Good Afternoon Peter,

Thank you for your feedback, we are always looking to improve our setup and user guides so we will pass your comments to the team. If you need to provide any further information please call or email us and we will update our records accordingly.

In the meantime if there is anything we can help you with we are always available and more than happy to help on 0800 999 0400.

Please feel free to call if you have any queries or difficulties.

Kind Regards,

Lifeline24.
Quick efficient delivery and set up of equipment
Efficient comprehensible telephone service. Once I am connected I should have peace of mind.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,814 reviews