Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Rae Cunningham
"I ordered Lifeline 24 for my 91 year old mother, more for my peace of mind than hers. Now I know should she fall or injure herself she won’t be left lying on the floor for hours with no one knowing she needs help. I ordered it the day before her 91st Birthday so as she would get her package delivered on her actual Birthday and lifeline sent her package tied with a ribbon and a Happy Birthday note, such excellent and personalised service. Thank you"
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Poorly spelled and repetitive form."
Dear Mr Roberts,

Thank you for submitting a review, your feedback is appreciated.

We are sorry to hear that you found the form repetitive, however, the same information is required for each and every person you wish to list as your emergency contact. The information requested on the form is vital to ensure we can provide the best service possible to each and every one of our customers.

I have checked details on the form and cannot see any poor spelling, however, if you would be so kind as to point out where this might be I will ensure it is corrected right away.

Kind Regards
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Very efficient service"
"given confidence in case of fall"
"service was good now have piece of mind easy to wear am pleased with it"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"One a positive note: the device is great - nice size and I liked the option of a necklace or wrist band, Setting it up was easy. Points that are slightly less good: We were invited to test it out in the garden. This would be pointless as the device only has a microphone so you cannot hear if there is anyone on the line, or if you're in a queue (as we were when we tested indoors for the first time) where you could be talking to a background queue jingle! I would like to see a redesigned device that bleeped to the user when an operator is listening (assuming an integrated speaker is too difficult). NB: You need an additional phone socket as no twin adaptor is provided. All-in-all, reassuring to know someone is at the end of a button press 24/7 and the price is reasonable"
"Good information about pricing and service provided. Very easy to set up a contract and then equipment came the next day. Setting up was straightforward. And finally, the testing was more comprehensive than I've experienced with a previous provider. My only issue is that after I'd set up the contract, I received 2 marketing emails offering the service at a significant discount, which was extremely annoying."
"Able to leave my husband with confidence"
"I have had the alarm for just over a week. I managed to install it myself from the instructions sent with the alarm, they were clear and easy to follow."
"Although the original set up seemed to take longer than expected once the email confirmation had been received the testing went well and the staff to whom I spoke were very efficient and polite."
"Delivery was prompt and my telephone queries were helpfully answered. I bought this alarm for my mother and it is reassuring to know that she has the back up that you provide. As with many requests for reviews I can give a more reasoned response when it has been available for use for a year or so, not just 1 week."
"Prompt delivery of apparatus though had to call service line to have system checked as I didn’t receive an email, as expected, prompting me to do this Good service once I called"
"red button peace of mind if further falls with named contacts through lifeline"
"Well I have only had it a few days and it was then at my family’s insistence so apart from the rapid delivery I have nothing to report as yet. No it has not made me happy because it has taken away my independence ."
"It is very important for the relatives to feel happy and to know that in an emergency action would be taken to obtain help."
"Peace of mind"
"I don't really think I need a Lifeline but my son thought it was a good idea, and it seems to work fine."
"courteous reply"
"Peace of mind"
"Very easy on line ordering and kit arrived next day. Set up and testing was straight forward with support staff very helpful. It has given friends peace of mind that I call get help if ever it is needed again, having had a fall when I was on my own, which was the trigger for looking at the lifeline system."
Good Morning,

Thank you for getting in touch with this great feedback.

We are so pleased that we can help to provide yourself and friends with some peace of mind.

If there is anything else we can help with, please do get in touch.

Kind Regards,