Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
We ordered this to help our father stay in his own home in his later years. It gives peace of mind knowing in an emergency he has a simple press of a button to call for help. When ordered it can the next day. My only criticism is that it would be better if there was the option for someone to fit as well as deliver. It’s a little tricky for someone in their 70s and 80’s to set up and test.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
Equipment arrived very quickly. Would have been helpful to be able to access more information online about the setup process. In particular recommendations for who / number of people to list. ie. In an emergency is it better to have fewer local people so that emergency services are contacted sooner, is it would including relatives who don’t live locally ?
Initial set up was a bit rushed , but everything was easy to set up, it has provided us with a great sense of relief that our family member can summon assistance in the case of difficulties. We were told that the device needed to be connected to the main telephone socket, but were in fact able to connect through an extension. All working well .
My contacts with Lifeline 24 have been by telephone, on each occasion have received good advice and help.
quick and easy to register and then set up
Easy to set up, worked immediately! Such a relief to have peace of mind!
Seems to work well nice peopleo
I haven’t had to use the emergency call out yet,but thank you very much for your quick and helpful response to my order. The equipment came by return of post,was fairly easy to connect, and was tested and ready for use within a couple of hours . I have not as yet tested it from the garden.
Very easy to set up and call centre staff very helpful when testing device
I have only had it a short time but it gives me assurance and peace of mind that help is at hand if I should need it.
The alarm was easy to order online and arrived quickly. Setting it up was quick and the staff were helpful. It would have been useful to know the exact questions required for registering in advance as i did it online and had to check back with mum. Overall a good service.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
If I have a fall , there will be someone to help me
My mum and I are happy she is only a button away from getting help.
Peace of mind for my mum and myself. We feel she is not alone and help is only a button away.
Key safe made caring possible.
Gives peace of mind to myself and my sister who live a considerable distance away.
Very good service
Good alarm system poor key safe
Ordered on behalf of Edwin ford, the e-mails promised on ordering were not forthcoming for several hours, other than that seems to be easy to set up and a good lifeline for the elderly
Fortunately I have not yet had to call for help so have little comment to make other than that I am more than happy to have Lifline’s support after having had a fall in my shed with no-one knowing where I was! Took me over half an hour to get myself upright again! When informed of the fall my daughters immediately contacted you. My watch was despatched promptly, arriving on the promised date, set up was completed without problems - altogether satisfied with service so far and happy to know I have help just by pressing my button - thank you.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 4,191 reviews