Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
its tooearlytosay
Set up is fairly easy. However testing it with the call centre was frustrating with different consultant answering the calls Could not get the alarm to work with the phone off the hook The consultant then said “ how many times is that likely to happen” meaning could not be bothered
Dear Mr Shah,

Thank you for your review.

I would like to reassure you that our team always has time to assist with any technical issues or questions you may have. Please accept our apologies for any misunderstanding. We will contact you shortly to further explain the off the hook test and how this may affect the alarm unit.

If you should need any assistance, please feel free to call through to our Customer Services Team on 0800 999 0400.

Warmest Regards,

Lifeline24 Team
Good. However reception from the box to the call centre is a bit distorted.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind review.

The alarm system is designed for the audio to be boosted during an emergency, and the Alarm Response Centre will keep the call simple during an urgent call.

If you have any issues with this while performing the monthly test, please call us on 0800 999 0400.

Warmest Regards,

Lifeline24
The system is exactly what I expected however ordered an additional pendant which didn’t turn up so had to wait additional 2 days. When pendant arrived it didn’t work, this then had to be paired with the main unit. I wouldn’t have been able to do this without my family help can’t imagine what I would have done without help.
Unhappy with their return and refund policy. My Mum used Lifeline24 for more than a year, then sadly passed away. I returned the hardware but was not offered a refund for the remaining 9 months on her second year’s contract. I chose to pay for an annual policy and wish I had paid monthly, it would have been easier to cancel without any penalty. Eventually I managed to get about a third of the money back but had to fight hard. Beware.
Dear Lorna,

Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of myself and all of us here at Lifeline24, we are very sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts are with yourself and your family at this most difficult time.

I am sorry that our refund and cancellation policy was not made more clear. Our refunds are processed on a case by case basis.

I am pleased to hear that you have been able to resolve this matter with our customer service team.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, this will help us to improve our service for our future customers.

If the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
Alarm unit and service are first class but only 3 stars because I ordered my unit February 10th. which was delivered next day as promised but I am still waiting for my key safe which was paid for at the same time.
Dear David,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your Key Safe with the rest of your order.

I can see you have since been in contact with our customer service team who have arranged for a replacement Key Safe.

Again I would like to apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your kind review regarding the unit and service.

Lifeline24
Many thanks for finding a solution to my problem.
Very easy to order online and very prompt delivery. Simple to install and ladies at the end of the line very kind and helpful. I banged my arm on the door frame and set the alarm off in error, it was reassuring to know the system works and help was instant
Pendant works well when operated manually, however it rarely works automatically in a fall which was its main selling point. Operators were very helpful and professional
Dear Ciaran,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with our operators.

It is important to us that our customers feel secure with their alarms. If your issues with the Fall Detector persist please contact our customer service team and we can look into providing a more sensitive option.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact on 0800 999 0400 or info@lifeline24.co.uk should there be anything further we can assist with.

Lifeline24
Work well, but they didn't phone back for set up as they said they would. Had to press button and all OK. We will see if they phone for their monthly check.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that once you tested the alarm everything worked correctly. I apologise you were not called back as expected.

Our monthly tests are automated and are performed remotely through the phone line. This means you will not receive a phone call from our Alarm Response Centre to perform this test.

We recommend our users test their alarm once a month or whenever they experience a change on their phone line or power. This is performed simply by pressing the pendant you wear.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further queries or concerns. You can email us at info@lifeline24.co.uk or call on 0800 999 0400.

Anny.
My alarm was delivered on a Saturday,but the following Saturday I still had'nt heard from you,so I had to read to ring up so I could get connected so I was'nt partically happy about this.
Dear Alison,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the problems you have had about setting up the alarm.

I apologise that you were not contacted sooner about your alarm being ready to test. This is certainly not the service we aim to provide and I will ensure this complaint is investigated further.

We aim to upload all our customer's details within 12 hours of receiving them. A confirmation email should then be sent out to advise that the alarm is ready to test.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further feedback or queries.

Anny
Speedy delivery...Not yet connected. However, I saved information on the admin set-up form, but once the product had been despatched, Lifeline Support stated that they were unable to retrieve the 'saved' form which had to be completed from scratch, in spite of the fact that Lifeline had my personal contact details, my order number and details of the despatch....Very disappointing.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
I can not as it was bought as a present
It’s given me and my family peace of mind, which is priceless.
We placed the order on a Saturday, it promised a 24 hour delivery. Allowing for the weekend we thought it would arrive on the Monday, but in fact it was the Tuesday. Registration documents and direct debit were completed on line, we were expecting to get a message to say that we could test the system. This never arrived, 3 days after completing the documents we received an e-mail saying that Lifeline had not been able to set up the first debit mandate so asked to call. Phoned and gave the same bank details, then told that the mandate was set up. Mentioned that we had not been advised that the system was ready for testing, the agent couldn't understand why as she said everything was set up and ready. Immediately tested the system and it was fine,very friendly and helpful telephone responders. Hopefully all will go smoothly now.
Dear Ms Binnion,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you have found our customer service team and the emergency call handlers helpful and friendly.

I am sorry to hear that the alarm equipment did not reach you on Monday as per your expectation. I have looked further into this matter and can see that the order was placed past our post cut off for Saturday and was therefore posted out to you on the next working day for delivery on Tuesday.

I am also sorry to hear that the email advising you that your equipment is ready to test did not reach you, this could have gone into a junk or spam folder, however, this is not something we can influence.

Regarding the direct debit, I can see that you have have contacted us by telephone and this has been setup for you.

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Anny
Peace of mind that if I fall or feel unwell in the house or garden I have means of contact to get the appropriate help, especially as my fall alarm should alert helpline even in the event that I am unconscious from a fall. My daughter has peace of mind too as I have had several falls lately.
Dear Daria,

Thank you for your kind feedback, it is very much appreciated.

I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the service you have received so far and that the equipment we have supplied is providing reassurance to both yourself and your loved one.

If we can be of any further assistance at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Anny
Very quick delivery from after being ordered Missing part which was not good, so had to email to get this sent out Not as easy to set up as I was expecting Sure it will improve once in use but not the perfect start to buying/ setting up
Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

I am sorry to hear that you found set up of the equipment not as straight forward as we would have hoped, all of our alarms are sent out pre-programmed and ready to plug in, with each and every alarm order we include full illustrated instructions and our customer service team are on hand 24 hours a day and are happy to assist with the set up over the telephone should any one of our customers require assistance or additional guidance with set up of their equipment.

I am also sorry to hear that the telephone adapter was missing from your order an can see that this was sent out via next day delivery service on the same date as you have notified us of the missing part.

Please do accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If you wish to discuss this further or we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Anny
Quick to deliver and easy to arrange
Dear Julie,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you are please with the service you have received and that the equipment we supplied was easy to set up.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Anny
I live alone and have type 1 diabetes im also an amputee with a prosthetic leg so lifeline gives me peace of mind knowing that there is help available when and if needed.
Dear Ms Hurst,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you are please with the service you have received and that the equipment we supply has provided you with reassurance.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Easy to set up