Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Pendant works well when operated manually, however it rarely works automatically in a fall which was its main selling point. Operators were very helpful and professional
Dear Ciaran,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with our operators.

It is important to us that our customers feel secure with their alarms. If your issues with the Fall Detector persist please contact our customer service team and we can look into providing a more sensitive option.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact on 0800 999 0400 or info@lifeline24.co.uk should there be anything further we can assist with.

Lifeline24
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
Work well, but they didn't phone back for set up as they said they would. Had to press button and all OK. We will see if they phone for their monthly check.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that once you tested the alarm everything worked correctly. I apologise you were not called back as expected.

Our monthly tests are automated and are performed remotely through the phone line. This means you will not receive a phone call from our Alarm Response Centre to perform this test.

We recommend our users test their alarm once a month or whenever they experience a change on their phone line or power. This is performed simply by pressing the pendant you wear.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further queries or concerns. You can email us at info@lifeline24.co.uk or call on 0800 999 0400.

Anny.
My alarm was delivered on a Saturday,but the following Saturday I still had'nt heard from you,so I had to read to ring up so I could get connected so I was'nt partically happy about this.
Dear Alison,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the problems you have had about setting up the alarm.

I apologise that you were not contacted sooner about your alarm being ready to test. This is certainly not the service we aim to provide and I will ensure this complaint is investigated further.

We aim to upload all our customer's details within 12 hours of receiving them. A confirmation email should then be sent out to advise that the alarm is ready to test.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further feedback or queries.

Anny
Speedy delivery...Not yet connected. However, I saved information on the admin set-up form, but once the product had been despatched, Lifeline Support stated that they were unable to retrieve the 'saved' form which had to be completed from scratch, in spite of the fact that Lifeline had my personal contact details, my order number and details of the despatch....Very disappointing.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
I can not as it was bought as a present
It’s given me and my family peace of mind, which is priceless.
We placed the order on a Saturday, it promised a 24 hour delivery. Allowing for the weekend we thought it would arrive on the Monday, but in fact it was the Tuesday. Registration documents and direct debit were completed on line, we were expecting to get a message to say that we could test the system. This never arrived, 3 days after completing the documents we received an e-mail saying that Lifeline had not been able to set up the first debit mandate so asked to call. Phoned and gave the same bank details, then told that the mandate was set up. Mentioned that we had not been advised that the system was ready for testing, the agent couldn't understand why as she said everything was set up and ready. Immediately tested the system and it was fine,very friendly and helpful telephone responders. Hopefully all will go smoothly now.
Dear Ms Binnion,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you have found our customer service team and the emergency call handlers helpful and friendly.

I am sorry to hear that the alarm equipment did not reach you on Monday as per your expectation. I have looked further into this matter and can see that the order was placed past our post cut off for Saturday and was therefore posted out to you on the next working day for delivery on Tuesday.

I am also sorry to hear that the email advising you that your equipment is ready to test did not reach you, this could have gone into a junk or spam folder, however, this is not something we can influence.

Regarding the direct debit, I can see that you have have contacted us by telephone and this has been setup for you.

We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Anny
Peace of mind that if I fall or feel unwell in the house or garden I have means of contact to get the appropriate help, especially as my fall alarm should alert helpline even in the event that I am unconscious from a fall. My daughter has peace of mind too as I have had several falls lately.
Dear Daria,

Thank you for your kind feedback, it is very much appreciated.

I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the service you have received so far and that the equipment we have supplied is providing reassurance to both yourself and your loved one.

If we can be of any further assistance at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Anny
Very quick delivery from after being ordered Missing part which was not good, so had to email to get this sent out Not as easy to set up as I was expecting Sure it will improve once in use but not the perfect start to buying/ setting up
Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

I am sorry to hear that you found set up of the equipment not as straight forward as we would have hoped, all of our alarms are sent out pre-programmed and ready to plug in, with each and every alarm order we include full illustrated instructions and our customer service team are on hand 24 hours a day and are happy to assist with the set up over the telephone should any one of our customers require assistance or additional guidance with set up of their equipment.

I am also sorry to hear that the telephone adapter was missing from your order an can see that this was sent out via next day delivery service on the same date as you have notified us of the missing part.

Please do accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If you wish to discuss this further or we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Anny
Quick to deliver and easy to arrange
Dear Julie,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you are please with the service you have received and that the equipment we supplied was easy to set up.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Anny
I live alone and have type 1 diabetes im also an amputee with a prosthetic leg so lifeline gives me peace of mind knowing that there is help available when and if needed.
Dear Ms Hurst,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad to hear that you are please with the service you have received and that the equipment we supply has provided you with reassurance.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Easy to set up
Some salrs staff do not appear to know what they are doing. Poor set of instructions sent out with kit. Every time I Phone I have to correct the kit they have recorded. I wonder how less able customers manage. The help line - fantastic so far in trials
Dear Mr Cullen,

Thank you for leaving a review, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our helpline, however am sorry to hear that you have found the instructions sent with the equipment to be poor. I have looked further into this matter and can advise you that since your initial order we have revised and improved our instructions. Our sales team have had extensive training and are now fully trained on all products we supply.

If you have any queries or wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Anny
For the pure fact my brother is somewhat safe, when I'm attending my part time job. Knowing also my brother has some form of protection and makes my worry and anxiety levels reduce somewhat aswell.
Dear Mr Stevens,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

We are glad to hear that the service we offer has provided you with reassurance and a comfort in knowing that your loved one are safe when you are away from them.

Anny
The product was easy to install and set up and generally appears very user friendly. My brother the user inadvertently pressed his pendant on the first evening and the phone response to check everything was ok was very swift.
Peace of mind for friends, but tendency to go off for no reason is irritating
We have found lifeline to be very commercial
Dear Ms Wrenn,

Thank you for submitting your review, it is greatly appreciated.

I am sorry to hear that your experience with Lifeline has not been to your satisfaction, this certainly is not what we would expect to hear at all as we always strive to provide the very best and personal service to each and every one of our customers. I have investigate your concern further and will ensure additional training is provided to the relevant team to ensure that we continue to deliver high standards of service at all times with a warm and personal touch to all of our customers.

Should you wish to discuss this further or provide any additional feedback, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Anny
Knowing that if my mum fell she would be able to get assistance
I ordered on Monday 4th March, and was told it would arrive the next day. I said if I was out could it be delivered to nextdoor,. It wasn't, so I had to walk and then get a bus to town to retrieve it from the delivery office. on the Weds. Once home I opened the pack and found the wristband buckle had bits missing, so had to wait for that too to be delivered. It was also annoying to find out that I needed access to a power socket close to the telephone socket, My phone is in the kitchen, so I can hear it from the garden, and this means I now don't have a permanent socket to use the microwave, I have to unplug the fridge., and remember to plug it back in again. The button on the wristband does work well from the garden and shed, but the design means that it seems it could be pressed easily by mistake. Could a cover, with a flip up lid be incorporated when you next update. ? It would be even better if it could be disguised as a piece of jewellery, and not advertise to anyone that I could be vulnerable ? Because of a pacemaker, I can't use the pendant part, and hide it inside my clothes,
Dear Mrs Hibbs,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate all feedback. I am sorry to hear about the delivery issues caused by Royal Mail, but I am pleased to hear that you now have your alarm up and running with a functioning wrist strap.

I have passed your feedback with regards to the design of the equipment over to the manufacturer. As the equipment we provide works within the specific European Social Alarm radio frequency allocation, it is safe to use with devices such as a pacemaker.

If there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please don’t hesitate to give our customer service team a call on 0800 999 0400.

Kind regards,

Anna
Lifeline24
As a new customer we had to wait for the equipment as it got held up in the post. your staff put my connection on my old set up and asked us to send the new equipment to you. Pauline my daughter acting on my behalf asked if we could change my old pendant for the new one because the old one needs a good clean but I cannot get the cord off without cutting off,and I wont wash it as I don't know if the pendant is waterproof. we were told we would have to pay nearly £50 for the new one witch we think it's disgusting as other new customers would have their's new and as we have paid in full we believe I was entitled to have the new pendant free,so please let us know your answer to this problem. thank you yours sincerely Donald Darby
Dear Mr Darby,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, all feedback is appreciated. I am very sorry for the experience that you have had. I assure you that this does not reflect the level of service that we aim to provide.

A member of our customer service team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the matter further. If there is anything that we can do for you in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to call us on 0800 999 0400.

Kind regards,