Lifeline 24 Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Rae Cunningham
"I ordered Lifeline 24 for my 91 year old mother, more for my peace of mind than hers. Now I know should she fall or injure herself she won’t be left lying on the floor for hours with no one knowing she needs help. I ordered it the day before her 91st Birthday so as she would get her package delivered on her actual Birthday and lifeline sent her package tied with a ribbon and a Happy Birthday note, such excellent and personalised service. Thank you"
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"For the pure fact my brother is somewhat safe, when I'm attending my part time job. Knowing also my brother has some form of protection and makes my worry and anxiety levels reduce somewhat aswell."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"The product was easy to install and set up and generally appears very user friendly. My brother the user inadvertently pressed his pendant on the first evening and the phone response to check everything was ok was very swift."
"Peace of mind for friends, but tendency to go off for no reason is irritating"
"We have found lifeline to be very commercial"
Dear Ms Wrenn,

Thank you for submitting your review, it is greatly appreciated.

I am sorry to hear that your experience with Lifeline has not been to your satisfaction, this certainly is not what we would expect to hear at all as we always strive to provide the very best and personal service to each and every one of our customers. I have investigate your concern further and will ensure additional training is provided to the relevant team to ensure that we continue to deliver high standards of service at all times with a warm and personal touch to all of our customers.

Should you wish to discuss this further or provide any additional feedback, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards
Anny
"Knowing that if my mum fell she would be able to get assistance"
"I ordered on Monday 4th March, and was told it would arrive the next day. I said if I was out could it be delivered to nextdoor,. It wasn't, so I had to walk and then get a bus to town to retrieve it from the delivery office. on the Weds. Once home I opened the pack and found the wristband buckle had bits missing, so had to wait for that too to be delivered. It was also annoying to find out that I needed access to a power socket close to the telephone socket, My phone is in the kitchen, so I can hear it from the garden, and this means I now don't have a permanent socket to use the microwave, I have to unplug the fridge., and remember to plug it back in again. The button on the wristband does work well from the garden and shed, but the design means that it seems it could be pressed easily by mistake. Could a cover, with a flip up lid be incorporated when you next update. ? It would be even better if it could be disguised as a piece of jewellery, and not advertise to anyone that I could be vulnerable ? Because of a pacemaker, I can't use the pendant part, and hide it inside my clothes,"
Dear Mrs Hibbs,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate all feedback. I am sorry to hear about the delivery issues caused by Royal Mail, but I am pleased to hear that you now have your alarm up and running with a functioning wrist strap.

I have passed your feedback with regards to the design of the equipment over to the manufacturer. As the equipment we provide works within the specific European Social Alarm radio frequency allocation, it is safe to use with devices such as a pacemaker.

If there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please don’t hesitate to give our customer service team a call on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24
"As a new customer we had to wait for the equipment as it got held up in the post. your staff put my connection on my old set up and asked us to send the new equipment to you. Pauline my daughter acting on my behalf asked if we could change my old pendant for the new one because the old one needs a good clean but I cannot get the cord off without cutting off,and I wont wash it as I don't know if the pendant is waterproof. we were told we would have to pay nearly £50 for the new one witch we think it's disgusting as other new customers would have their's new and as we have paid in full we believe I was entitled to have the new pendant free,so please let us know your answer to this problem. thank you yours sincerely Donald Darby"
Dear Mr Darby,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, all feedback is appreciated. I am very sorry for the experience that you have had. I assure you that this does not reflect the level of service that we aim to provide.

A member of our customer service team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the matter further. If there is anything that we can do for you in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to call us on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24
"I was persuaded by my children that I should join Lifeline 24 and I tried to do this by using the programme on the computer. This proved so immensely complicated that after wasting a lot of time I gave up. You should delete the whole thing and start again. A friend then told me that she had simply been sent a form which was quite simple to complete and I managed to get one as well. Apart from the fact that it asked for some quite unnecessary information this proved much easier. Why wasn't I sent one without having to ask for it? Now. just think for a moment. Who are the people likely to use Lifeline 24? They are elderly, probably not very good with computers or may not have one at all. Why not ditch the computer version altogether?"
Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry that you had trouble completing our online form and that you were not sent a paper copy initially.

The online form is available for those who wish to use it as it eliminates the delay caused by sending documents in the post. This speeds up the process of getting the alarm up and running. We understand that this is not something that suits everybody and so the paper form is also provided. I apologise again that you did not receive a paper copy to begin with.

All feedback is greatly appreciated and so a member of our customer service team will be in touch shortly if you would like to provide us with more details of your experience with our online form.

If there is anything else that we can help you with in the meantime, please give our customer service team a call on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24
"Thankfully have not needed to use this service yet but my friend who had recommended this company was promised £15 and i was also to be paid £15 That was 3 months ago and no sign of the money!!"
"The device was easy to fit but I had to wait 48 hours from delivery to get it commissioned, due to weekend ?? For a 24/7 product this is disappointing. It is working well now though."
Dear Mr Jackson,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am pleased that you found the alarm easy to set up! On the other hand, I’m sorry that you were disappointed by the time it took for your system to be up and running following delivery. We aim to get all new customer details processed as soon as possible.

I’m happy that your system is now working well, thank you for using our service. If there is anything that we can do for you at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer service team on 0800 999 0400.

Thank you again for leaving a review.

Lifeline24
"Ordered Lifeline24 and received promptly as promised. But unable to test and start using as still have not received email to confirm we can. I didn’t realise at time of purchase that it can take 48 hours to process online form. It has been 36 hours wait so far. Have received email asking for review before confirmation email."
Dear Mrs Matthews,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m pleased to hear that your alarm arrived on time, however, I’m sorry that you were unable to set up and test straight away! We aim to get all new customer details processed as soon as possible but occasionally it can take up to 48 hours.

I am pleased to see that you have been able to complete a successful test call. If there is anything further you wish to discuss, please don’t hesitate to get back in touch on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24
"Initially after registering the device online we were notified we would be informed this was complete before we could install the device. We did not get confirmation and had to ring up a week after registering to find out if it had been done. Also the initial call to set up and test the device when connected was somewhat confusing, especially had my father been on his own as he suffers with dementia. The instructions were not clear and simple as to what to do. It felt as though we were being rushed through the process."
Dear Mrs Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear of your experience so far. We aim to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible to ensure a smooth transition into using the service.

We really appreciate all feedback and like to use it to improve the service that we provide as much as possible, so please do give our customer service team a call on 0800 999 0400 or send an email over to info@lifeline24.co.uk to discuss your experience in more detail.

Lifeline24 Team
"I received my equipment in record time, But was upset with the call Takers who would not listen to me,when I remarked that was unit was going off spontaneously, Her attitude was that it was my fault!!!!!! Not what i expected as a first time user"
Dear Mr Christiansen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear of your experience as a first-time user. I would like to assure you that this is not the level of service we aim to provide any of our customers.

I have arranged for a member of our customer service team to get in touch with you to discuss the matter further. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please do get in touch on 0800 999 0400.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Lifeline24 Team
"No I received the alarm quickly but it was a week before it was working. The operating company did not seem interested and just said that they had not been informed of my order"
Dear Mr Speight,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear it took longer than our usual timescale to get up and running with your alarm.

We endeavour to make the New Customer Form as straightforward as possible to complete. The quickest way of submitting this information is by using our online form.

I am pleased to hear that your alarm has now been successfully set up. If you ever have any queries about the service or your account, please give our customer service team a call on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24
"I was a little annoyed that I could not do more on-line, when giving details of my contacts. Perhaps it is something you could look into. Getting my alarm up and running was ridiculously easy. Thank you. Mrs Fraser."
Dear Mrs Fraser,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it's very much appreciated. I'm pleased to hear that you found setting up your alarm so easy!

I am, however, sorry to hear that you were not able to do more online when submitting your details. I would like to discuss this further with you. A member of our customer service team will be in touch soon to find out more detail and any suggestions that you may have.

Thank you again for your feedback and if you would like to discuss anything in the meantime, please do get in touch on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24 Team
"Lifeline came through promptly. But I have not yet managed to set it up. The form is formidable. There are questions unsolved on the key safe. I am not sure if I can set that up by myself but will try. A friend with one at Haywards Heath was astonished that you do not automatically fit the key safe. I am not yet sure that my phone system will easily accept it. When I have time and the energy I will try to set it all up."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that you have not yet managed to set the system up. We aim to make the New Customer Forms as concise as possible, however due to the nature of our service, there is some information that we are unable to provide the service without. As the key safe is separate from the alarm system, the key safe details do not have to be submitted on the form initially, they can be added at a later date by giving our customer service team a call.

I have arranged for a member of the team to get in touch with you regarding the installation of both the key safe and alarm system itself. In the meantime, if you would like to discuss anything further please do give us a call on 0800 999 0400.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Lifeline24 Team
"Having asked my wife to order Lifeline she filled in the form on my behalf and was asked to fill in the form which could be done on line My wife having done this was told that it would contact her when they had checked everything was in order but I could not use it until they gave the clearance. I waited for a reply but nothing, My wife on my behalf contacted Lifeline and a surprised Customer service was surprised to hear I was still waiting to be able to connect the lifeline how would I have stood if this had been urgently needed. It was not quite straightforward for her when trying to connect was told the lines were busy, but eventually got connected. I am sorry to say but like lots of Companies when they have someone interested in what they are offering they are keen to take your money and Bank details for when the period of the term expires, let's wait and see how things turn out. I hope I will not have to use Lifeline, but the service at the beginning could have been a great deal better. Philip Anderson-Archbold"
Dear Mr Anderson-Archbold,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for detailing your experience so far.

I am sorry to hear that there was a delay in getting your alarm system up and running. I can see that a confirmation email was sent to the email address on your account on Sunday 16th September, detailing when the system could be set up and tested. I’m very sorry if you did not receive this.

I am pleased to see that you have been able to get your alarm set up and tested successfully. If there is anything further that we can do for you, please contact our customer service team on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24 Team
"Not having used it for real, it's hard to say, but the phone line works when we tested it."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to see that you have given us a 3 star rating, though I'm pleased to hear that you have had a successful test call.

If there is anything that we can do to help you at all, please do let us know. Our Customer Service Team can be reached on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24
"Whilst the box was easy to fit I had problems when I activated it. The operator came through quickly and said she would shut down the unit whilst I went into the garden to press the button to test it. When I returned the machine was making an extremely loud buzzing noise which I couldn't cancel. I waited for some time and then tried pressing the cancel button and both of the red buttons which apparently made it worse as the phone kept dialling in. I was in the process of phoning you on my mobile when it finally cleared and another operator came through and we eventually sorted it out. I can only assume the first operator had a problem shutting the unit down."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with the testing process, though I am pleased to hear that you have since been able to complete a successful test call.

As this is not something that I have come across previously, I am currently looking into this further for you with our monitoring team so that some light can be shed on exactly what caused the loud buzzing noise on your unit. I am sorry for any distress and inconvenience this caused you.

As soon as I have more information on the matter I will get in touch to update you on the findings. Once again, I apologise for any distress this has caused you.

In the meantime, if you would like to discuss anything further please do give our customer service team a call on 0800 999 0400.

Anna
"Fortunately I have not need any emergency services since buying the system, so I can’t really comment on it’s effectivness"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,730 reviews