Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
"Very good service I will be willing to recommend life line 24 I have had very good service from lifeline 24 and would recommend this for peace of mind"
"Extremely prompt replies to initial contact email and all subsequent communications. Equipment delivered next day as promised and follow up service very good. Polite , friendly and helpful staff."
"I found your service 1st class, having searched other products I feel sure this was easily the best option for me. I can now rest and feel easy in my home in the knowledge that there is someone out there who can quickly respond to any emergencies that may arise."
"The alarm arrived next working day as expected. It was easy to install and worked straight away. Good for peace of mind, really happy we chose this alarm."
"As an 82 year old lady living on my own I received the package as expected and had it installed and checked, literally within 10 minutes. The instructions were clear and easy to follow, the only difficult bit for me was getting down on the floor to plug things in. Excellent service, wish there was more like this."
"Helped me with purchase for both parents. Had a question that could not be answered on line, so rang. Immediate reply by a human and not automated message. Even saved me the VAT.thank you . have full confidence"
"My 95 year old father now lives alone, about an hour away from family members. He is very independent and capable, but having the lifeline alarm system gives him and all of us peace of mind that help could be rapidly made available should it become necessary."
"After attempting to set up, I accidentally touched the box red button. I immediately received a response which proved the equipment was working! I spoke to a wonderful lady, who helped me to complete the set up and who explained what to do every month to test the equipment. Altogether a satisfying experience. I wanted this equipment because a neighbor aged 85 was left in his bungalow for a week before being discovered deceased. He did not have LIFELINE."
"I needed an alarm for my Mother who was recovering from a stroke. The ordering process was simple and the website easy to use. The unit was delivered the following day as promised. I installed it with ease and the call staff who assisted me with the testing were clear, polite and very helpful. The test & installation took about 10 minutes. Mum is very happy with the device. Thank you"
"As an Operations Manager for Senad Community, we were delighted with the professional service received for our client with an acquired brain injury. He feels safe and secure with his new alarm, and we are confident of a quality system to safeguard his needs. Easy to set up, and very happy."
"Excellent service all round. Very easy ordering online with outstanding communication from both Lifeline24 and the Post Office. Delivery came the next working day. Installation was straightforward using the enclosed guide as was testing the installation. The operator was efficient and polite. Absolutely no concerns!"
"The life line was purchased for my elderly parents. It arrived as scheduled, was simple to install and the staff on the phone line when doing the first test was very good and professional. I am very pleased with the product and service and would highly recommend this for anyone who cares for sick, elderly or vulnerable people. Thank you very much."
"Feel safe after installing"
"Peace of mind is fantastic, knowing that if anything happens when I am on my own, help can get to me quickly"
"From the initial phone call through to receiving the package a faultless service,"
"Fast delivery, very easy to set up and rapid response when we tested the service"
"Very simple to connect all documentation excellent testing with Mum reassuring all round good experience."
"Friendly and helpfull service. Arrived next day and was easy to set up"
"delivery was fast and installation was clear and simple your staff were very friendly and helpfull"
"I am not in the best of health & my family live a long way away & are often out of the country with their work. Also my neighbours arte also infirm and unable to help me if needed. It is therefore good to know that someone on the telephone is there to help me if required."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 2,643 reviews