Lifeline24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline24
Read Lifeline24 Reviews

11 Robberds Way,, Bowthorpe Employment Area,, Norwich

Tell us how Lifeline24 made you happy
So reassuring to have the fall alarm up and running. Set up straightforward and staff very helpful resolving issues with delivery
Just be aware that if you pay ahead for a year, you cannot get a refund if your relative passes away. I only used mine for a few weeks.
Excellent service and communication, system works perfectly when testing . Gives peace of mind to both user and us
Peace of mind
Fantastic service from the start, friendly people & very happy with the service so far.
Very Helpful with information provided on which plan would suit better. Great email communication with the numbers to get in touch with the team and number that they will be calling on.
happy with new alarm
Unfortunately delayed by Royal Mail staff shortages. No problems though.
Arrived very quickly set up easy
Good fast service.The alarm received quickly.Problem with not picking up in my area fixed with booster. Hopefully will not have to use it!
Feel safer now going out with my new sat nav one. Can now take my dog for a walk.
Service so far has been excellent. The delivery arrived on time. The set up instructions were clear and easy to do. The initial tests with the call centre were efficient and thorough.
Only complaint is the sticker covering monitor is difficult to peel off and leaves layer of thin paper behind and sticky residue.
Very easy to set up, helpful staff on phone, delivered very quickly!
It's early days as I have only just got my pendant last week but I find it very comfortable to wear and it is a reassurance for me and for my son who lives in Sheffield as he although still worrying about me can worry a little less so now.
Hav&nt had to use the alarm yet ,but feel quite safe with it.
Very good service ,easy to set up
service set up very helpful as internet wiring was not a standard location luckily I had some knowledge and extra filters and was able to resolve the issue. Could have been a problem if this had not been the case. You should consider a site visit for people who have difficulty
Easy to instore and my mum seem more at easy knowing help just available at a press of a button
We have found the level of service at Lifeline 24 extremely high. Every query we have had has been answered swiftly & professionally. We highly recommend Lifeline 24.
Lifeline24 is rated 4.74 based on 6,146 reviews