Lifeline 24 Reviews

Lifeline 24 5 star review on 15th August 2019
Robert Hall
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 10th July 2019
Shirley Puckett
They were very quick and efficient at setting up the alarm system, and everyone we spoke to for the application, set up and testing was warm and friendly. Very reassuring. The cost is reasonable too.
The person on the phone was very helpful and informative, she made it all easy to understand. The parcel arrived within two days and we were up and running within 3 days . I no longer have to worry about my Sister falling and she doesn't have to think about moving. Many thanks for peace of mind.
Efficient,friendly,no complicated technical jargon over the phone.
Very easy to set up and staff very helpful
Quick and easy ordering and installation not had to use it yet but makes hubby happier
I think it is an excellent service, and I would recommend it to other people.
It is a safety valve for my 85 year old mother who
Lived alone; it allows me to breathe a little more easily.
I now have peace of mind living alone. As yet I have not had a reason to call for help but when I accidentally pressed. The alarm I had an immediate response.
Lifeline was for my father easy to order arrived very quickly & quick to set up everyone was very friendly on the phone. Peace of mind knowing my father can get help 24hrs a day
Simple ordering procedure, very prompt next day delivery. Unit very easy to install, and set up staff very helpful.
Lifeline gave us great service. I made a telephone call to your office and had all questions answered politely and with assurance. The parcel arrived when we expected and lifeline was easy to install. Checking procedures were also easy to carry out. We now have peace of mind. Thank you
I was able to set it up without any difficulty, and Sarah who answered the phone was very helpful.
real peace of mind and very good people on the other end of the phone fast to get my call very pleased. only thing was the key safe is not to good fails to open sometimes I know it was a cheap one but it is a little tricky but many thanks anyway
The service was excellent and well happy with the product easy to set up and process all went smoothly
So easy to get everything set up for mum. Your staff team who advised from the beginning of my enquiry were so helpful and reassuring. Thank you so much.
The phone service was 1st class, the installation was simple and the setting up straightforward. Very happy all round especially the added security .
Very good and friendly service when ordering on the phone and also in helping to sort out the one minor installation problem. Also very quick response and delivery.
Easy ordering process. Fast delivery. Great customer support. Easy to set up equipment. Fast registration process. Helpful operators that talked us through the alarm test procedures. Thank you
Excellent telephone staff. Kind and caring. Easy setup. Thanks Lorna and Jeff. It's good to know that there's always help hand, especially when you live alone.
This was purchased for my mother of 89 years after returning home from hospital after an operation. When testing the machine after set-up the service was prompt and efficient and mum now feels safe and confident in her own home.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.77 based on 5,334 reviews