Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Easy to use service. Helpful and knowledgable staff. Would recommend
nice to know your there if needed
Delivery of product was good and setting up easy. However when I installed equipment 1week after receipt the monitoring station still did not have our details despite completing these on line at time of order. Also when testing equipment the garden test was not answered as the monitoring station were busy.. customer services have answered questions in a speedy friendly manner
Very polite telephone people. Amazingly fast delivery.
Knowing day or night my partner can easily get help if or when required
-delivery was prompt -system was easy to set up - was worried about this as I also have a burglar alarm connected to my phone but there was no problem. -testing the system was also easy - people answering the alarm / phone were very helpful -peace of mind - great!
Everything happened exactly as explained. The equipment arrived at my Mum's home the next day and was easy to install. Mum and I are very impressed with your excellent customer service and courteous and helpfull staff. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lifeline24.
Just having the sense of security knowing it is there when I am on my own
Easy to instal and test
Easy to set up, peace of mind for an elderly person on their own
next day delivery. Easy to install. The gentleman that I spoke to for the initial test was professional and helpful. I feel confident in the product.
Prompt service. Very helpful over the phone
Peace of mind for all the family
Exceptionally good service from initial contact to testing the system. Wouldn't fail to recommend to friends and neighbours.
They were very quick and efficient at setting up the alarm system, and everyone we spoke to for the application, set up and testing was warm and friendly. Very reassuring. The cost is reasonable too.
The person on the phone was very helpful and informative, she made it all easy to understand. The parcel arrived within two days and we were up and running within 3 days . I no longer have to worry about my Sister falling and she doesn't have to think about moving. Many thanks for peace of mind.
Efficient,friendly,no complicated technical jargon over the phone.
Very easy to set up and staff very helpful
Quick and easy ordering and installation not had to use it yet but makes hubby happier
I think it is an excellent service, and I would recommend it to other people.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 3,967 reviews