Lifeline 24 Reviews

Lifeline 24 5 star review on 20th May 2019
Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
Excellent customer service, peace of mind for myself and family that my grandparents now have emergency contact.
Clear instructions, product delivered on time
The service was excellent
Although I was reluctant to take up this service I did so to relieve my family at distant locations. They are all reassured that I am covered by Lifeline after foot surgery which requires keeping one foot of the floor for several weeks. I also feel reassured of help in an emergency.
Fast,simple and efficient service
Arrived very quickly and my daughter set it up in no time at all .
Very informative, helpful and friendly
The whole experience of dealing with Lifeline 24 has been excellent. The equipment arrived quickly and when it was supposed to. The instructions are very well written and easy to understand, and the set up process is very straightforward.
I took delivery next day. Easy to install. Easy to test. I now have peace of mind that our Dad is safe
Lifeline 24 has made me feel safe and also put my daughters' minds at rest. Thank you for a quick and efficient set up. Everything in place within 24 hours.
It was easy to get through and within 24 hours we had it set up.
Confidence to leave my wife by herself
1st class service
Delivery was very fast and set up was a doddle. Everything that was needed was in the box and operator very friendly when we were testing the unit.
Delivered next day as promised. Easy to set up and install. All queries dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Minimum of fuss re ordering. Set-up straightforward.
The website was profesional and easy to use. When I rang to ask questions the lady I spoke to was everything customer service people should be; reassuring, knowledgeable and friendly. The delivery system was excellent and the setup worked wonderfully,reassuring both my mother and sister (who is the first call). I am 100 miles away so the system means peace of mind for me.thank you.
The Lifeline was installed by my husband in a very short time & has given us much more confidence after my fall & fractured hip
Easy to order, the alarm arrived the following day and was simple to set up. The staff were very helpful and I am happy with the security I now have
Efficient, friendly service. When I needed a system urgently for my mother within 24 hours we had Lifeline 24 set up.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.77 based on 5,236 reviews