Lifeline 24 Reviews

Lifeline 24 5 star review on 15th August 2019
Robert Hall
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 10th July 2019
Shirley Puckett
System easy to set up, staff polite and courteous.
Intuitive online ordering. Next day delivery. Easy installation. Seamless testing procedure. Affordable peace of mind. Hence 5 stars
So far so good as only installed a couple of days ago
Very pleased with the ease of installation, the setup tests worked very well especially the distance one which worked from over sixty feet away. It is good to know help if needed is very near to hand.
Our only comment is when we renew next year our loyalty of our custom is not rewarded like if we were new customers, they get 3 months discount.
So far so good. It's a safe guard and a lifeline when I am alone in the house. It gives me a
sense of security and peace of mind.
Haven’t received it yet
Dear Jacquline,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear of any delays you may have experienced on your delivery.

I can see a member of our friendly Customer Service team has recently called you to confirm that you have now received the system.

Again, I would like to apologise for any delays caused by the current climate.

Should you have any further queries, or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Lifeline24
Easy to order and set up. Excellent service. Only one complaint, the supra keysafe comes with star drive bolts which is a little unusual but no driver bit. Other than that great
So far excellent service
We had good service when we ordered the personal alarm a few months ago but unfortunately our recent experience was not so good. We ordered a key safe which arrived and was faulty. 2 replacements were sent. One has been fitted but we have had to phone up to ask for 2 return slips for the 2 boxes to be returned to you. We now need to arrange for someone to go to the post office as I am unable to do so.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for getting in contact today and for leaving us your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced with your key safe and the return of the replacement equipment.

I can see that our Customer Service team has now been able to organise replacement equipment and have sent you a Freepost Label to help with the return of the faulty items.

I have left a clear note on your account to reflect that there will be a delay on the return of your items. Please rest assured that , with all that is going on, there is no rush to take these items to the Post Office.

Should you have any further feedback or queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Lifeline24
I received my Lifeline set up very quickly. I did need assistance to set it up, perhaps due to my existing phone and broadband equipment. At the same time, I ordered one for a friend, Wayne Henry, who has had a stroke. I was able to set his lifeline up for him without difficulty.
We hope we will never need to use them, but it does give us peace of mind.
We hope we will never need to use them, but it does give us peace of mind.
Excellent customer service. Polite and attentive staff at the end of the phone.
Feel very reassured that my Mother will be ok.
We installed this two days before I had to self isolate as my Husband tested positive for Covid.
I can’t visit her for 14 days Lifeline 24 is a Godsend.
Speedy delivery,helpful operatives...all good
Bought this for my mum a few days ago. Very quick delivery & excellent service when setting up. This has given us great peace of mind. It’s the only thing we’ve bought that we hope we will never have to use!!! Would definitely recommend.
Excellent efficient service
The order and delivery process was seamless...will update with any issues
All contacts made with the Lifeline team have been very helpful and polite. The installation of the system was extremely simple and I would happily recommend this system to friends and family
I am an elderly lady and I haven't been able to set up my detector.
I need help otherwisexI will return it and ask fir a refund.
I phoned on the 10th Nov and was promised a white lead wire( which wasn't included in the package) also promised papers to fill in with all my details,and told I would receive them today 11th Niv.
I await your comments.
Dear Rosemary,
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review.
I apologise for the issues you have encountered.
We do offer a self-install system that is very simple to set up, unfortunately we are not able to arrange an installation at the moment due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
A member of our Technical Support team has been in contact to assist with the installation and dispatched replacement items as necessary.
If there is anything further we can help you with, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0800 999 0400.
Just started using it.
But assistant very helpful
Very, very impressed! Quick delivery, good equipment, quick set up and extremely helpful and polite staff. Looking forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.77 based on 5,334 reviews