Lifeline 24 Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"very courteous helpful on all counts with purchase and set up thankyou"
"I took up lifeline 24 as my wife is more or less confined to the flat and I think that this going to be a great help at times when I am not there."
"Efficient and quick delivery very helpful staff"
"Very polite and explained everything in simple terms. Made the whole process very easy and made me happy to know my elderly parents will have the care they may need one day, so it's peace of mind for me. Thanks"
"It was delivered very quickly, easy to set up and test."
"Very quick and easy to order and set up!"
"Pleasant and prompt staff easy to set up equipement"
"So far so good! Package arrived on time. Everyone very helpful with the start-up procedure & seem friendly and nice."
"Helpful customer service. Alarm arrived quickly and was easy to set up."
"Everything overall"
"Excellent customer service, peace of mind for myself and family that my grandparents now have emergency contact."
"Clear instructions, product delivered on time"
"The service was excellent"
"Although I was reluctant to take up this service I did so to relieve my family at distant locations. They are all reassured that I am covered by Lifeline after foot surgery which requires keeping one foot of the floor for several weeks. I also feel reassured of help in an emergency. ."
"Fast,simple and efficient service"
"Arrived very quickly and my daughter set it up in no time at all ."
"Very informative, helpful and friendly"
"The whole experience of dealing with Lifeline 24 has been excellent. The equipment arrived quickly and when it was supposed to. The instructions are very well written and easy to understand, and the set up process is very straightforward."
"I took delivery next day. Easy to install. Easy to test. I now have peace of mind that our Dad is safe"
"Lifeline 24 has made me feel safe and also put my daughters' minds at rest. Thank you for a quick and efficient set up. Everything in place within 24 hours."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,734 reviews