Lifeline 24 Reviews

Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
More Photos & Videos
Very pleased with service and how quickly it was delivered.
It was difficult to set up but now working ok
Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with the setup of your system. I am pleased to hear that you have been able to successfully test the alarm unit.

The alarm systems are designed as a 'plug and play' system. Meaning they simply need to be plugged into the phone line and a power socket.

For further information, you can visit our installation guide: https://www.lifeline24.co.uk/installing-your-lifeline-alarm/.

We are mindful that not all of our customers will find the setup to be straight forward so our friendly Technical team are always on hand should you have any difficulties.

Should you have any further concerns or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Excellent customer service
Fortunately I have not had to use it in earnest, but all seems good so far.
Shame about the radio interference, but otherwise works.
Dear Doreen,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback today. I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you are experiencing with the alarm unit.

I can see that a member of our Customer Service team has recently been in contact with you after speaking to our manufacturers about what could be causing this issue. A replacement unit was sent to you, but the problem persisted. Because of this, we would recommend contacting your landline supplier and advising them of interference on your phone line.

I hope that this has provided further clarity, and that the issue with your landline is resolved soon.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Lifeline24
Simple and easy to set up. All staff so friendly, helpful and reassuring. Thankyou
Dear Debra,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am happy to hear of your positive experience with the setup and testing of your alarm unit.

I will pass your feedback on to our wonderful team.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Lifeline24
Very easy to set up and to use.
I have had my Lifeline 24 for a week and am very pleased with it.
It is quick and easy to install and very nice to be able to talk out any queries with the staff.
Dear Maureen,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear of your experience with the set up of your system and that you have found our staff to be helpful.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Lifeline24
Very happy to get it up and running! Gives us piece of mind when my husband is alone in the flat. Thank you for your help. Much appreciated.
Lifeline 24 in use now for a few days, but immediately was very comfortable wearing button around my neck. Impressed with thorough testing during set - up. I hope I won’t need you services,but It’s so reassuring to know help is so close if needed.
Everything was perfect from start to finish
Dear Stella,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you are receiving.

Should you have any further feedback or queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Lifeline24
After a fall I got my father in law to buy this product. This gives peace of mind threw out the whole family and allows his wife to be able to go out without the worry she’ll have to find him on the floor again in such a state. Brilliant product and fast service.
Feel really safe now
Very good service ordered at 5pm and received the following morning very polite staff when speaking to staff when testing alarm
Dear Maureen,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear of your experience with the setup of your alarm and that you found our staff to be very polite.

Should you have any further feedback or queries, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Lifeline24
Staff are really, caring friendly and helpful.
Easy to install. Comfortable wristband. Friendly, helpful staff.
Easy to set up, hope my Mum never needs to use it but it already makes her feel safer and less of a worry for the family.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND 'LIFELINE 24' FOR THEIR SPEED AND EFFICIENCY IN GETTING ME SET UP WITH MY PERSONAL ALARM SYSTEM . IT WAS EASY TO PLACE MY ORDER ONLINE AND I RECEIVED THE GOODS THE VERY NEXT DAY ! I AM VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE EXCELLENT QUALITY OF THE MONITOR AND ACCESSORIES , IT ONLY TOOK A MINUTE TO CONNECT IT UP . THE CALL CENTRE STAFF ARE VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY , WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR !
I am so glad I purchased the alarm for my father-in-law. I ordered it on Wednesday 5th August; it arrived via Royal Mail early the following morning. I set it up very easily on Thursday 6th August and the test calls were all made very successfully. Unfortunately, my father-in-law had cause to use the system only 4 days later when he fell and was not able to get up. He used the alarm and the system operated perfectly.... his daughter was contacted immediately and got round to his house as quickly as possible to sort matters out. So, already the alarm has definitely been worth purchasing; it has given my father-in-law and his family peace of mind.
Your service is good and the staff very friendly however I'm disappointed that I keep receiving calls trying to sell me extras which if I wanted I would of purchased at the same time as the alarm. I would appreciate if you would stop your sales team contacting me. If its not your team then how did the others get my details and know Iv just purchased the alarm from you. This as only started since the alarm was activated.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.78 based on 5,056 reviews