Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"Easy to order. Very helpful on initial test phone call."
"Mum is 87 years young a strong and resilient lady. After Dad passed away earlier this year she has shown great fortitude and wanted to be independant. Her recent fall leading to a hip replacement has made her realise she needs a 'life line'. We can't be there all the time. Ordering was easy and efficient. Delivery prompt and set up easy. I was impressed by the set up process. Even testing to the bottom of a 150 foot garden. We as siblings have confort that help is now on hand, and can be enacted, at the press of a button. Originally we ordered just the fob; but now have ordered and received the watch version also. This gives Mum extra comfort and less worry should she forget to put one or other on. I have been highly impressed by Lifeline. Nothing has been too much trouble. It is what was needed."
"Given my mum peace of mind and confidence. Came promptly and was easy to set up."
"Next day delivery - fast efficient service with peace of mind for the family . Thank you ."
"The equipment arrived on time and once set up we were able to test it as directed. Everyone was very polite and efficient and my husband felt confident in going to work knowing that I could call for help if necessary."
"I feel happier now because I know there is someone there if I fall over, thank you."
"It made me feel safe."
"Received the unit and necessary advice promptly and efficiently and it is now intalled.. My husband and I feel better, now having peace of mind if an emergency should arise- expect the Lifeline24 service to be as good then as it was re the installation. Thank you."
"Having this alarm set up for my mum, has given her a sense of additional security and also the family members, this has also still kept her with her own independance during the day and we know if she is on her own in house, she wont be alone"
"Hi, I have arranged for my father Lifeline 24 because it gives me peace of mind. My wife and I know that he's also happy and feels secure in the knowledge that help is just a phone call away."
"Thankyou so much for your help with setting up the Lifeline 24 for my Mum. I now feel much more confident when I am unable to be with her to know that you are there if she needs help.This has also given her more confidence. Once again many thanks."
"My daughter's feel so much happier that if I need help it's at the end of the phone.Plus they will be contacted immediately."
"Your telephone staff were so patient and helpful when I rang them today to set up my line. Thank you. Regards Kathleen Dunwell."
"Person I spoke to on the telephone was very helpful and clear about all aspects. Film on how to connect was very clear and made installation easy."
"Fast, efficient, easy-to-follow installation of the Lifeline 24 system, with excellent telephone guidance and support."
"I was impressed with the quickness of the delivery having spoken to a very helpful gentleman when ordering the lifeline. I had cause to ring with a query yesterday which was answered promptly. So far so good."
"Peace of mind"
"The people I spoke with were very competent and courteus. I was very impressed"
"We feel we have 24 hour care for our mum, she is content in the knowledge that we we can be contacted instantly if needed."
"Your quick response and delivery"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,704 reviews