Lifeline 24 Reviews

Lifeline 24 5 star review on 15th August 2019
Robert Hall
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 10th July 2019
Shirley Puckett
I was most impressed with the speed and efficiency of your organisation . All doneand delivered in three days . Test possible
after four days .
All of the staff were very courteous and helpful when I needed some help with setting it up.
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff, quick delivery and easy to set up. Be aware that the alarm box has to be plugged on to the main phone line in socket though, which wasn't mentioned to me before delivery. I would recommend Lifeline 24 for peace of mind.
have no complaints about how helpful Lifeline 24 when taking out a contract and setting up the equipment.
I cancelled the contract 30/11 after 3/4 months due to my mothers death, I was asked to return the equipment, which took a bit longer as than anticipated as I didn't live near her..
I then received an e-mail on the 18/12 saying they hadn't received the equipment, and as it was rented it had to be returned I phoned to say the goods had been returned and they said there was a wait for goods to be cleared as they have to be cleaned, I then asked about the refund on the remaining contract, I was told that I had had a cooling off period of 30 days, as I informed them my mother didn't cool off she passed away, but apparently they don't give refunds. I told them I thought this was wrong as they were making money out of a deceased person, and nobody else I had contacted re-outstanding contracts i.e the television license takes this view.
Also they re-rent the equipment and are therefore making money out of my mothers death twice. First for the original contract and then on re-renting it. I did argue my point and was told I would need to wait until the goods had been cleared and someone from management would get back to me.
Management did get back but I was unable to take the call, they were going to get back again which they didn't. I phoned them again and was offered £40, 50% of the outstanding contract, which I took, as at this time I didn't have the energy to argue with them. So although it might be more expensive if in doubt go for a monthly contract, or don't tell them and keep the equipment until the contract expires (then they cannot make money out of your loss), even if you relative goes into hospital and then care you will not get a refund on you contract.
Dear Julie,

Thank you for getting in contact and for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

On behalf of us all at Lifeline, I am very sorry to hear of our loss and hope you are doing well at this difficult time.

I can see you have been in contact and your complaint has been escalated to our senior team, whom have been able to arrange a refund.

I would like to apologise for any upset or inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assitance.

Lifeline24
My dad has received the equipment thanks, but we are working on getting it installed! as he can't manage that him self. We learned you don't provide any help doing that..
Everything worked fine whilst my mum had the system however.
When she passed away they wanted all the equipment returning including the pendent. She was wearing this when taken into hospital and unfortunately passed away whilst there. We never received the pendent back from the hospital and thought nothing of it. Now lifeline24 are demanding it to be returned or we shall be charged £49 for it. Currently getting no help from their customer service and zero sympathy. All they did was offer to lower the charge to £20. Remember when saying goodbye to your loved ones to take the pendent back off of them. Unfortunately I never got a chance to say goodbye to my mum. Words cannot describe what I feel towards Lifeline24.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for getting in touch and for bringing this situation to our attention. This is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide. On behalf of us all at Lifeline24 I am very sorry to hear of your loss and hope you are doing well at this difficult time.

I have escalated your case to our Senior team and they will be in contact very shortly to help resolve your complaint.

I would like to apologise for any upset or inconvenience this has caused. Should you have any further concerns please call our friendly Customer Service team on 0800 999 0400 or info@lifeline24.co.uk.

Lifeline24
Good, because they needed it the next day and message got through to us immediately. Not excellent because we don’t know for sure if the fall detectors are waterproof and can be worn in the shower, and because we chose watch strap versions and the plastic of the band is too harsh and uncomfortable pressing into mums skin, though she still wears it, and dad has stopped wearing his because he has set the alarm off accidentally too easily more than once so they would like to swap for the necklace versions. If they are waterproof and less susceptible to being set off accidentally then we would say excellent. Very friendly helpful voices on the end of the phone. Quick postage arrived on Tuesday, after being ordered on Sat but it was bank holiday too.
Next day delivery good price good service.
My Mother passed away last month without ever using the lifeline service she had had since 2017, and after speaking to lifeline we returned the equipment. When I enquired about refunding the rest of the years rental they insensitively said it was because we only have a 30 day cooling off period from the payment (Sept). Apparently this is in their terms and conditions, which we did not receive, and are not on their website. To get the most from this product you have to pass away at the end of your years contract. They have now offered to return the lifeline to me for the remainder of the contract, which apparently they should have offered when we first contacted them.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of myself and all of us here at Lifeline24, we are very sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts are with yourself and your family at this most difficult time.

I am sorry that our refund policy was not made more clear. Our refunds are processed on a case by case basis. I can see that you have since been in touch with our customer service team who are arranging for the account to be transferred to another user.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, this will help us to improve our service for our future customers.

If the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 999 0400.

Kind Regards
Good Afternoon,

I apologise that our returns policy was not made clearer for you. We review our refunds on a case by case basis.

If the meantime, if we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate us contact me on 0800 999 0400.

Kind Regards
Lifeline24
I live a 2 hour journey from my mum and ‘Lifeline’ gives both her and myself peace of mind knowing that emergency assistance is at hand any minute of the day and night, 365 days a year.
Not only does it give her reassurance that help is always at hand but also for myself knowing she will get the care she requires until I can be at her side.
‘Lifeline’ is worth every penny knowing help is at hand at the press of a button.
Order went well, and renewal subscription was taken 3 months early. Telephone service very good when used.
Full annual payment was taken and the equipment was returned in 30 days due to the user being in hospital with long term problems.
No refund was given despite explaining the situation.
The one star is given as it was wholly unreasonable not to refund at least some money as the equipment was not used. Do not reply to telephone calls as promised and also emails. Simply frustrating and unreasonable.
Dear A De Souza,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience with our alarm system. This is certainly not the service we aim to provide.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact with our friendly customer service team on 0800 999 0400 or send us an email to info@lifeline24.co.uk and we will do our best to resolve your complaint.

Anny
This company’s call alarm has given us so much relief from worry about our 88 year old friend who lives alone and is still very independent. We no longer worry that he might have a fall or get into difficulties and not be able to call for help. By wearing a call button necklace he can just press the button and help will be on its way within just a few minutes.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great feedback!

It's great to hear that the alarm is helping your friend to remain independent at home. I hope the Lifeline alarm continues to provide you with peace of mind.

Lifeline24
The complete service was excellent. Setting the system up was straight forward and the response during testing was friendly informative and conveyed a confidence in the system leaving me sure that if I ever need help it will be there for me.
I signed up for the Lfeline 24 service following several falls in my home. I received the box and pendant the day after I completed the paperwork online. The box was quick and easy to set up. I wear the alarm as a pendant and it is comfortable to wear. It’s waterproof so it doesn’t matter if I get it wet when having my hair washed or being washed down. My daughter researched various alarm systems before I signed up for this one. Not only is it the cheapest but the whole process has been very easy. Thankfully I’ve not yet had to use it.
I have recently ordered a Lifeline 24 pendant for my 93 year old father. I am very happy with the service we have received, from the initial order through delivery and set up the staff have been helpful and patient. I now have peace of mind should he need assistance. Thank you.
Delivered as promised. Simple to install. Peace of mind.
Good quick service and delivery was as advertised very friendly staff when we setup
On first call from a fall I was left on the floor, for 5hrs ambulance diverted ,no one on my emergency list was called to help me I had a cut hand ,i pressed the life line button a lot in panic ,still none of my family or friends on my list were called, I had only just come out of hospital .from a previous fall ,my daughter got this for me for peace of mind that help would come quicker with me having this system .so far this has not been the case and not a good start .
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am very sorry to hear of your experience, I have passed this matter over to our Customer Services Team who will be contacting you directly regarding this.

If there is anything we can do to be of assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 999 0400 or via email to info@lifeline24.co.uk.

Kindest Regards,
Anna.
Initial meeting with your team - everything explained thoroughly in an easy time understand way.
Very impressed.
Helped me survive in a difficult situation
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.77 based on 5,350 reviews