Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
All of the staff were very courteous and helpful when I needed some help with setting it up.
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff, quick delivery and easy to set up. Be aware that the alarm box has to be plugged on to the main phone line in socket though, which wasn't mentioned to me before delivery. I would recommend Lifeline 24 for peace of mind.
My Mother passed away last month without ever using the lifeline service she had had since 2017, and after speaking to lifeline we returned the equipment. When I enquired about refunding the rest of the years rental they insensitively said it was because we only have a 30 day cooling off period from the payment (Sept). Apparently this is in their terms and conditions, which we did not receive, and are not on their website. To get the most from this product you have to pass away at the end of your years contract. They have now offered to return the lifeline to me for the remainder of the contract, which apparently they should have offered when we first contacted them.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of myself and all of us here at Lifeline24, we are very sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts are with yourself and your family at this most difficult time.

I am sorry that our refund policy was not made more clear. Our refunds are processed on a case by case basis. I can see that you have since been in touch with our customer service team who are arranging for the account to be transferred to another user.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, this will help us to improve our service for our future customers.

If the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 999 0400.

Kind Regards
Good Afternoon,

I apologise that our returns policy was not made clearer for you. We review our refunds on a case by case basis.

If the meantime, if we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate us contact me on 0800 999 0400.

Kind Regards
Lifeline24
I live a 2 hour journey from my mum and ‘Lifeline’ gives both her and myself peace of mind knowing that emergency assistance is at hand any minute of the day and night, 365 days a year. Not only does it give her reassurance that help is always at hand but also for myself knowing she will get the care she requires until I can be at her side. ‘Lifeline’ is worth every penny knowing help is at hand at the press of a button.
Order went well, and renewal subscription was taken 3 months early. Telephone service very good when used. Full annual payment was taken and the equipment was returned in 30 days due to the user being in hospital with long term problems. No refund was given despite explaining the situation. The one star is given as it was wholly unreasonable not to refund at least some money as the equipment was not used. Do not reply to telephone calls as promised and also emails. Simply frustrating and unreasonable.
Dear A De Souza,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience with our alarm system. This is certainly not the service we aim to provide.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact with our friendly customer service team on 0800 999 0400 or send us an email to info@lifeline24.co.uk and we will do our best to resolve your complaint.

Kind Regards,

Anny
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
This company’s call alarm has given us so much relief from worry about our 88 year old friend who lives alone and is still very independent. We no longer worry that he might have a fall or get into difficulties and not be able to call for help. By wearing a call button necklace he can just press the button and help will be on its way within just a few minutes.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great feedback!

It's great to hear that the alarm is helping your friend to remain independent at home. I hope the Lifeline alarm continues to provide you with peace of mind.

Kind Regards,

Lifeline24
The complete service was excellent. Setting the system up was straight forward and the response during testing was friendly informative and conveyed a confidence in the system leaving me sure that if I ever need help it will be there for me.
I signed up for the Lfeline 24 service following several falls in my home. I received the box and pendant the day after I completed the paperwork online. The box was quick and easy to set up. I wear the alarm as a pendant and it is comfortable to wear. It’s waterproof so it doesn’t matter if I get it wet when having my hair washed or being washed down. My daughter researched various alarm systems before I signed up for this one. Not only is it the cheapest but the whole process has been very easy. Thankfully I’ve not yet had to use it.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
I have recently ordered a Lifeline 24 pendant for my 93 year old father. I am very happy with the service we have received, from the initial order through delivery and set up the staff have been helpful and patient. I now have peace of mind should he need assistance. Thank you.
Delivered as promised. Simple to install. Peace of mind.
Good quick service and delivery was as advertised very friendly staff when we setup
On first call from a fall I was left on the floor, for 5hrs ambulance diverted ,no one on my emergency list was called to help me I had a cut hand ,i pressed the life line button a lot in panic ,still none of my family or friends on my list were called, I had only just come out of hospital .from a previous fall ,my daughter got this for me for peace of mind that help would come quicker with me having this system .so far this has not been the case and not a good start .
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am very sorry to hear of your experience, I have passed this matter over to our Customer Services Team who will be contacting you directly regarding this.

If there is anything we can do to be of assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 999 0400 or via email to info@lifeline24.co.uk.

Kindest Regards,
Anna.
Initial meeting with your team - everything explained thoroughly in an easy time understand way. Very impressed.
Helped me survive in a difficult situation
Lifeline came through promptly. But I have not yet managed to set it up. The form is formidable. There are questions unsolved on the key safe. I am not sure if I can set that up by myself but will try. A friend with one at Haywards Heath was astonished that you do not automatically fit the key safe. I am not yet sure that my phone system will easily accept it. When I have time and the energy I will try to set it all up.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that you have not yet managed to set the system up. We aim to make the New Customer Forms as concise as possible, however due to the nature of our service, there is some information that we are unable to provide the service without. As the key safe is separate from the alarm system, the key safe details do not have to be submitted on the form initially, they can be added at a later date by giving our customer service team a call.

I have arranged for a member of the team to get in touch with you regarding the installation of both the key safe and alarm system itself. In the meantime, if you would like to discuss anything further please do give us a call on 0800 999 0400.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Anna
Lifeline24 Team
Very efficient delivery. Easy to apply and complete forms online. Excellent service when installing.
Very professional, efficiency at its best ! Everything went so smoothly and I now feel so much more secure . I particularly liked the testing once a month and have marked my calendar so I will not forget. Thank you so much David jones
Item arrived on time and was easy to set up and carry out the tests. As my father in law stated it is great for when you are indoors or the garden, but what happens when you walk to the paper shop early in the morning and something happens. maybe the developers could invent/produce something that works everywhere. Maybe connect the emergency alarm to a mobile phone.or a similar device in his pocket. He presses the alarm and the mobile phone or something similar in his pocket automatically contacts you. and you speak to him using the phone/device the same as you do when he is at home. It could possibly be fitted with a tracker which activates when pressed. A lot of accidents etc to older people happen away from their home. This would give protection 24/7 everywhere.
Equipment came on time easy to set up testing worked fine, so why not very good, ordered on web told you get a discount to get this you have to put in a code which they give you on the first page but by the time I got to the order page I had forgot. It started 3 months free, which is correct but it does not tell you this 3 months is taken out of the yearly charge on year one so next year will be a lot more exspensive.
Dear Olivia, Thanks. I managed to install my new Lifeline24 yesterday thanks to your patient telephone team: I could never have managed it alone. The extra £35 set-up fee for the first year is acceptable but I never was told in print that every yearly renewal would not be £119 as explained on your brochure card which picked up at the surgery - but would have to be £154every year. I can manage this first year but may have to review matters next year. David Quarmby (Rev.) When I W
Dear Mr Quarmby,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

I am pleased to hear that you have been able to successfully install and test your Lifeline alarm system.

I am very sorry that you feel the renewal price for your second year of service may be unmanageable. We endeavour to keep our costs as low as possible to ensure that our customer can continue to use the service for as long as they need it.

I have requested a member of our friendly Customer Services Team to contact you today to discuss the alternative options for your renewal.

If there is anything further we can do to be of assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to call us on 0800 999 0400.

Kind regards,