Lifeline 24 Reviews

Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
More Photos & Videos
I purchased the lifeline on behalf of my MIL. She is wearing the pendant & feels safer . At night she can take it off & use the buzzer on the set. It’s not been needed yet ... Hoeever , there be a time when she needs to press the pendant or alarm on the set box. Can’t really give an overall view as it’s not been tested . After research , this was cheaper than Age UK model & had better reviews .
Very easy to set up, test done promptly. Order arrived 24hrs after ordering. Easy for my nephew to follow the set up instructions
Simple but amazing bit of kit. Customer service thus far has been second to none.
I bought for my elderly mother easy process to buy and install.Friendly staff contact.
Reasonable price.Mum has said she feels safer at home now.Thank you so much
So far so good......very efficient service....easy to sort out....
After reading the reviews online for this service, I didn't hesitate to order an alarm for my grandmother and we aren't disappointed. It really is a lifeline and puts my mind at rest hugely. My gran was reluctant to wear an alarm at first but know wears her pendant day and night. The box was easy to install and as promised the lifeline team test the box quickly to ensure it is up and running. I would highly recommend this service, you can't put a price on reassurance and this brings just that, to both me and my gran.
I had a fall 2 days ago in my back garden. I had my land line and mobile phones with me and having pressed my pendant you were able to speak to me through both lines while I was still on the floor. Fortunately I was able to contact a neighbour who has keys to my house and she got another neighbour to get me up . The ambulance came very quickly via yourselves, So I am very pleased with the service you are providing. Many, many thanks.
Bought on behalf of my Mum who has gone to live with my sister and brother-in-law. The alarm arrived within 24 hours and was easily installed by my husband. The alarm gives my sister peace of mind that she can now walk the dog every morning with her husband bringing some normality back to their lives. Mum is also pleased that she doesn't have to have someone in the house all the time giving her back some independence within a caring environment.
Consider price very reasonable.
Excellent service so far. Very easy service to set up for my elderly neighbour from ordering to installing. She has great comfort in knowing somebody is there for her in an emergency at all times. The staff at Lifeline do speak slowly, loud enough for the hard of hearing with a friendly mannerism ....... this witnessed on testing the red button and queries over the telephone. We also purchased a key code box which Is very discreet . Great peace of mind for all concerned.
Fantastic. Very helpful and friendly advisors.
My daughter very happy I have the alarm.
10/10
Delivery of base unit etc was very prompt, the day after completing the preliminary paperwork. Less than a day after ordering, the pendant was in full use. Fitting and testing were straightforward. Your operators during the testing process and also on the phone to arrange the addition of emergency numbers were courteous, friendly and helpful. I am pleased that I chose Lifeline 24.
(One small point---I was surprised that there was nowhere on the forms for current medication.)
Ordered just after 5pm after a very difficult day and arrived the following day as suggested. Amazing service. Thank you.
We were looking for a supportive alarm device for our elderly father who lives alone and had started to have falls. We have found the service provided by Lifeline 24 to be excellent. They are courteous, understanding and our father's initial reluctance to have an alarm has been overcome as he knows that Lifeline 24 is there to help him.
I’m very pleased with the alarm
Great product & brilliant service
I am very happy with my alarm but the wrist button is too sensitive as i have accidentally set it off twice in the first three days of wearing it
Just what I needed for mum, I can leave her now knowing she can get help if needs it and cannot get to the phone.
The person I initially spoke to was very helpful and answered all my questions. The alarm arrived the day after it was ordered and it was very easy to connect. The service was very efficient.
I hope that I don't need to use it, although I have learnt how to use it and I would like to thank you for the speed which it was sent. Thank you
I ordered this for my mum after my dad passed away and she was on her own. I had bought another make and model a few weeks before from another company. I could not make this work, so I sent it back. However, the delivery of Lifeline 24 was very quick, the set up was so simple and, although luckily, mum hasn’t had to use it yet, I’ve great hopes that the service if she should have to use it will be first class also.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.78 based on 4,913 reviews