Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"Excellent website; clear instructions, easy installation and use of equipment; quick response, courteous, friendly and assertive stuff when calling, although if only for testing purposes."
"Really pleased with the service received within 24 hours unfortunately my mum only got to wear this for 4 days before she was taken into hospital and she won't be going back to her home.This is a great piece of kit and I would recommend it to everyone ."
"More sequere knowing some one is there if required."
"Ordering online was straightforward. Received package the next day. Clear instructions to set it up. Helpful response from monitoring team for testing alarm."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"All very straight forward and easy."
"very easy to change over from council control. company gives you peace of mind for the future. staff very helpful if you have any queries."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"The life line was bought for my father who lives alone. It gives us peace of mind and gives him Independance. We should have got it years ago. It would have prevented him from spending, on two separate occasions a night on his bedroom floor following a fall."
"I believe the service offered is excellent. It. Gives me peace of mind to that help is quickly and easily available if I need it."
"To has given me the peace of mind to know that if I were to fall or become unwell I can get immediate help. Also, it gas given me confidence at the age of 90."
"Gave me an added sense of safety as I live alone and as I get older i worry about falling over and no one would be aware"
"Still getting it in use, but it will give me peace of mind"
"After a bad fall Lifeline has given me confidence that help is at hand."
"Tremendous value. Knowledgeable staff, excellent product. A must to assist with independance in the home"
"The purchase was made easily on line and delivery was excellent."
"I know a lady who has been a type 1 Diabetic for 60 years and has had a lifeline for many years. It has helped her stay independent in her own home. She celebrated her 90th birthday at the beginning of this month and I can honestly say that without her lifeline she would never have seen her 90th birthday. It has definitely saved her life on more than one occasion when she has had falls due to hypoglycemia. This is one of the reasons I decided to purchase one for myself. My daughter helped me fill in the forms and pay online. Free next day delivery and simple to set up. Brilliant! I now have peace of mind knowing that if I fall or need help for myself or my wife who I care for, all I have to do is press the button on my pendant and help will be called. Brilliant service. Thank you. Highly recommend."
"Were quick to respond to my queries. Very helpful througout my decision making and set up of equipment. Arrived next day after ordering"
"Easy to plug in very clear to hear"
"Very happy easy installed more secure knowing there is some one on the line if in difficult sircunstances."
"Had the alarms installed at my parents home.... as yet (thankfully) have not used them in an emergency situation. Based on the Customer support so far I feel confident and reassured that Lifeline 24 will act in a professional manner."
"All went smoothly from order to delivery and connection.Test call made with no problems and quick response. So great service to date."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,503 reviews