Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
On behalf of my mother in law we would just like to say how easy the system was to set up, the delivery was excellent and the people we dealt with to set up the system was second to none. It has given my mother in law peace of mind and also it has given the family peace of mind in the knowledge we are contactable in an emergency.
Ordered on behalf of Edwin ford, the e-mails promised on ordering were not forthcoming for several hours, other than that seems to be easy to set up and a good lifeline for the elderly
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
Fantastic customer service and easy final set up. Very impressed with the product !!
Fortunately I have not yet had to call for help so have little comment to make other than that I am more than happy to have Lifline’s support after having had a fall in my shed with no-one knowing where I was! Took me over half an hour to get myself upright again! When informed of the fall my daughters immediately contacted you. My watch was despatched promptly, arriving on the promised date, set up was completed without problems - altogether satisfied with service so far and happy to know I have help just by pressing my button - thank you.
Goode Website ( Not many are!) Relatively easy set up instructions ( not many are!), Very pleasant people to talk to for the testing ( also very rare!) Hope that I will never has to use you!!!
Items arrived on the day promised, setting up was easy and the staff answering during the setting up were friendly and helpful with little or no delay in responding to our calls. Lifeline 24 give myself and the family peace of mind in knowing that even though I am living on my own, if I need help there is someone there 24/7.
Prompt delivery and clear communication
I have peace of mind now, knowing that I can get help if I need it and my friends are also pleased.
Now that I live alone and do not see my neighbours regularly I was a bit nervous about being taken ill or falling nowhere near a phone so decided to get a Lifeline and this has now enabled me to relax more. I even managed to install it myself.
Quick and efficient delivery of alarm and delightful team of people to help you test the kit when it arrives Feeling very reassured with my Vibby Fall Detector wrist alarm Thank you team
Very easy to order and to install - already been used
EXCELLENT SERVICEgood to have back up
I now feel able to walk up the garden knowing that if I fall I can summon help and assistance. I am now less anxious and feel less trapped.
Very easy to set up quickly, pricing and options very clear. Feel so reassured knowing it’s in place
As my wife has had a few falls in the past few month I got her the pendant that detects a fall. This will give me peace of mind when I’m out. Very easy to set up and very helpful customer services.
Very quick delivery and easy to set up.
Easy to order and set up
I am so pleased that my son finally persuaded me to get this alarm it's definitely peace of mind for us both. Thanks so much for your services.
My Dad had only had the lifeline installed a couple of days and had the need to use it. He got a swift response from the monitoring staff. It’s very easy to install and the staff are fabulous.! It’s give us peace of mind that Dad can call for help when he needs it. Would recommend this service 100%
I and my two daughters now have peace of mind. Should anything happen help is at hand. I found the lady who I spoke to on the phone most helpful.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 4,151 reviews