Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"Easy to install"
"Excellent service from start to finish"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"Easy to order and fast delivery. When installing equipment telephone operators were extremely helpful and have given me confidence that if pendant alarm is used my mother she will receive a prompt response which gives me peace of mind. Highly recommend"
"After only nine days experience of Lifeline I can only tell you that your execution of my order was efficient, effective and courteous. Thank you."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Easy on line application, delighted that my equipment arrived the very next day. The set up is straightforward and I spoke with very pleasant people as I followed the test instructions. A really positive early impression, thank you !"
"Excellent service in delivering lifelines. Helpful staff when testing"
"Good product and fairly easy to setup. Product testing as described in the welcome documentation and easy to follow."
"Very efficient service generally. Easy to set up and fast turn around. One point of feedback would be for the call button itself to illuminate when pressed as customers that are hard of hearing or in another room away from the hub have no visual way of knowing if the button has activated a response"
"The test call showing the way to use any nearby phone extension to hear the help desk (if you are not near enough to the unit to hear the operator on that) was the icing on the cake."
"Arrived the day after orderering. Set up was very easy. Tested and everything was up and running. could not have been easier."
"The product was simple to install and use. It was promptly received and confirmation given that it had been activated within 48 hours' of the order being placed."
"Lifeline was very efficient in setting up and gave me the confidence to know that my relations will be alerted if something happens."
"Alarm fitted and tested. Very quick response time which gives me peace of mind. Highly recommended."
"Very easy to setup and staff were very helpful."
"Great service, device delivered and all set up to use within 48 hours, giving peace of mind to elderly relative."
"Very quick & efficient service"
"Very easy to set up, took me 5 minutes. To test the pendant button I went 15 metres to end of my Garden.. Absolutely first class! I now feel very safe and protected."
"Everything was very easy - from ordering to installing. I installed the alarm for my Aunt aged 91. It was extremely easy to install and test. I highly recommend this company"
"Very easy to install and activate. Very helpful Lifeline operator took us through the steps and we now have the reassurance of help being at hand if needed. Excellent so far and hopefully it will never be needed."
"Following a quick call to lifeline 24 we established the correct requirements for my mother and within less 24hours everything was set up and ready to go. Easy to use and very helpful support team."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,377 reviews