Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"This is a new system to my family. The ordering and installation were straightforward and no hassle"
"It has stopped me worrying about falling and not being able to get help by myself"
"I was reluctant to get an alarm initially but am getting used to it. I can see it provides peace of mind to my family, it arrived quickly and was easy for my son to install."
"Fall pendant not working, awaiting replacement."
Dear Mr Paul,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that the fall detector is not fully functioning.

I can see that you have reported the problem with the fall detector to myself on Saturday and we have tried to carry out a drop test, however, as per our discussion, it is very difficult to replicate an actual fall.

Replacement pendant has has been requested and posted out on Monday on the next day delivery service. In the meant time the button on the fall detector can still be used should the alarm user require assistance.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If you wish to discuss this matter further or have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards
Anny
"Everything arrived the next day and set up was very easy today . Set up lady whom you call was very helpful too."
"It works thanks"
"Slight confusion I was under the impression I was getting a wrist piece as to a pendant not sure where I went wrong on ordering but customer services very polite and helpful. Maybe the ordering could be a bit more straight forward"
"Needed peace of mind for elderly parent in own home following a fall. Ordering process and set up simple and quick. Easy to use in the event of an issue and confident patent will be safe from.now on"
"Easy to set up and very helpful staff. I now feel safe and can relax knowing that if😰😷 anything should happen to me I will have help on hand. Thank you."
"Peace of mind that there is someone I can contact iin need"
"All working well and happy to know I have help when needed."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"it gives me piece of mind"
"Easy to set up and install."
"It will give me peace of mind to know that my husband will be able to alert us if there is a problem."
"I ordered this for my parents. The on line chat was amazingly helpful as I had no idea how it worked. And my numerous questions were answered quickly and comprehensively. The form took a while to fill in and required all of the addresses for all of the contacts and I’m not sure why that was required but apart from this the process was amazing."
"I can now start to get out into my garden and enjoy the sunshine without worrying about how would get help if I fell."
"Simple to order and install so confident the system will be as efficient when or if required."
"Purchased online delivery quick and efficient, so far experience of good customer service from helpline for set up and testing"
"I am registered partially sighted but I yearn for challenges to meet and overcome! BT and other plug/socket types usually leave me standing but with the exception of another alarm system in place I failed to use he supplied filter in the BT recommended position, ie immediately between the BT socket and the Base unit! (The socket was a one - gang type). I went to Wilco and purchased a 3 gang adaptor completing the installation. Then as the neighbours are always 'busy' I dug out my old tool kit and fixed the Yale Key safe box in place. Having two sudden collapses so far 2019 it is a bon to us my wife Deaf and having Epilepsy its golden."
"Poorly spelled and repetitive form."
Dear Mr Roberts,

Thank you for submitting a review, your feedback is appreciated.

We are sorry to hear that you found the form repetitive, however, the same information is required for each and every person you wish to list as your emergency contact. The information requested on the form is vital to ensure we can provide the best service possible to each and every one of our customers.

I have checked details on the form and cannot see any poor spelling, however, if you would be so kind as to point out where this might be I will ensure it is corrected right away.

Kind Regards