Lifeline 24 Reviews

Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
More Photos & Videos
It has given me and my family peace of mind as I know if I have a fall and can’t get up I can get help .
Quick delivery and efficient set up. Wearing the wrist band gives me peace of mind. It was recommended by a neighbour who researched the market for her father. I am recently widowed and have mobility issues so It gives me great confidence when I am in my own
Good Morning,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am pleased to hear that your alarm is providing you with peace of mind and helping to feel more confident at home.

We are currently offering a refer a friend scheme where both parties receive £15 M&S vouchers. This is certainly something we can arrange for you and your neighbour.

Please feel free to get in touch with us on 0800 999 0400 or by emailing us at info@lifeline24.co.uk should you wish to arrange this.

In the meantime, if there is anything further we can assist with, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Lifeline24
Very reassuring to now have this fall detector after my mother had a nasty black out period. Everyone at Lifeline has been very helpful on the phone, from my initial query, through to set up and a couple of false alarms. My only comment is that putting your hand over the face of the wrist alarm doesn’t seem to be cancelling the call and my mother is now a bit anxious about making unnecessary false alarm calls.
easy to set up .easy to use.reponse quick and helpfull
Well it's very early days yet. The calls to set up the Lifeline 24 were fine. Hopefully it should remain totally unused for many years. I do plan to call at least once a month to make sure it is working properly. It can only really be assessed if a real emergency occurs, so I hope that in reality, I am never able to fully assess it. That is why I have answered "No" to the questions below concerning reviews.
I will probably appreciate it more when i become used to it , at present I find it very sensitive easy to set off while dressing and undressing but it is good to have this lifeline as I live alone in a rural area .and it gives my family peace of mind
Very easy to set up & my mum feels more confident knowing that there’s a friendly voice that picks up immediately. My only issue is, we paid the whole amount & the company have contacted us twice about setting up a D.D !!!!
Every one I dealt with very polite and helpful.
I have only just connected and tested my alarm system, and the assistance to carry this out was extremely helpful.
Thank you.
Haven't had to use it in an emergency yet thankfully. The process of purchasing it and the phone support when testing was very good. Nice and compact. Seems more professional in its appearance and the website design than most other competitors. Happy with my choice.
Fortunately I haven't as yet had to use it but feel secure that it is to hand.
I bought the wrist alarm for my mother. It seems really sensitive and she keeps setting it off. Yesterday when drawing the curtains! It does seem very sensitive. Is there s way to make it less so. She also finds the strap too big and would prefer a choice of colours for the strap. Perhaps have one designed for women that is smaller. The response team have been great and reassuring.
It’s good but the central hub is downstairs which means if they feel poorly or fall out of hearing range, they won’t hear any of your messages.
Organised this for my elderly mother - excellent speedy service and easy to order and install
I ordered this for my Mother-In-Law, we live in Wilts she live sin Renfrewshire. I arranged to get it delivered to my brother-in-law so he could set it up.
It all went very well and every one is happy.
Just set it up all very quick and straight forward and efficient so far !
I'd put off having a personal alarm system for ages, but I was persuaded to go for Lifeline 24 when I became ill.

One of my sons arranged for me to have Lifeline24 and the kit arrived the following day! I found it easier than I'd imagined to set it up and testing was So easy. I feel more confident now and I know my family have peace of mind, which is important too.
I have only tested it not needed to use it yet, but very speedy delivery and easy to set up. Hopefully I won’t need to use it but at least I have the security of knowing it is there
It gives me and my family peace of mind that I can summon help if I need to
Great initial service. Delivered very quickly, instructions were a little confusing but the set up worked.
Only problem was that my mum bought a second emergency button and it is yet to arrive even after a phone call when we realised it was missing.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.78 based on 5,061 reviews