Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
Now that I have my new Lifeline24 alarm. I now have the peace of mind that I needed, so that I can feel safe at home.
Thankfully not had to use it in anger yet, but purchase, delivery & set up were all very straightforward, The online chat feature & the operator during setup were very helpful.
Easy to set up
Easy to set up.
Bought for my mum arrived quickly my sister is sorting set up but seems ok so far
The life line gives me and my parents peace of mind. The call quality does however suffer from some noise which means it might sometimes be difficult to hear the call centre, especially when they are dealing with someone who is deaf.
Only had the system a few days but it gives great peace of mind, that if I need help, it is only a button push away!
Very easy to arrange and set up
An excellent safeguard giving peace of mind when home alone
Very pleased with your service), but I hope I don’t have to use it but it brings my family peace of mind as I live alone. Found the forms a bit difficult and would have preferred a phone call!
No need to use as yet Purchasing online easy Forms to fill in take a while and didn’t get the confirmation email confirming ready to test As noted not had to use so can’t comment on service, hopefully will be as good as you claim
The product was simple to install and use. It was promptly received and confirmation given that it had been activated within 48 hours' of the order being placed.
Following a quick call to lifeline 24 we established the correct requirements for my mother and within less 24hours everything was set up and ready to go. Easy to use and very helpful support team.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
I live alone and if I fall in the house or garden , and cannot stand Lifeline 24 can be called to help me. I am not stuck!
I feel safe now in a 3 storey house with lots of stairs but a stairlift to the first floor and now living alone since my husband died . I have very bad arthritis and am unsteady on my legs . Thank you.
Very good service throughout the sign-up process. Mum is delighted with her new alarm system and feels much more secure in her home.
The fall alarm I purchased was on behalf of my 89 year old father. It has made him feel much more secure that help is available should he fall (he had two falls prior to having the alarm). He has accidentally set the neck pendant alarm off a couple of times but the staff at the call centre are very polite & tell him it is not a problem. We are waiting for a wrist pendant to arrive (out of stock) which is what we ordered which I think he will prefer, hence the reason I have only given a 4 star rating.
peace of mind
Feel so much more secure and confident
Speedy delivery, easy to set up and test. Gives the user and his family peace of mind that he will be able to alert someone in an emergency. Very happy with our purchase.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,992 reviews