Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
Arrived as promised. Very easy set up and staged testing. Hasn’t been used in real life as yet, and hoping that it will stay that way!
Easy to order and set up. Arrived promptly.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
Hi, the supply and testing procedure for the alarm and the proximity sensor and amie button were excellent. The supplied keysafe however is a disappointment and is of a much poorer quality, please look at your suppliers, I could have (and have for myself) bought a significantly better and more secure keysafe for almost half the price - albeit price is and was not a consideration- had this been better I would not have hesitated in giving a review of 'very good'. Many thanks Tony Stanier
Seems great
Very impressed the Lifeline 24 information, service and easy setup of device, but slightly disappointed that the pendant cannot be worn to bed in case of false alerts (which has already happened). The pendant should be designed in such a way that it can be worn in bed and cannot accidently be triggered by movement in sleep and relatives/responders have no need contacted in the middle of the night only to discover that it was a false alarm.
Lifeline, is what it says. I lay on the floor for six hours when I fell, this was when I ordered my lifeline. Don't ever want to go through that again!
Prompt delivery. Unfortunately the pendant was faulty and needed replacement but this was attended to promptly with excellent telephone customer service. Easy to set up and test
so far so good! Set up easy Respondents friendly and helpful Hoping it will not be necessary to use !
Very efficient & helpful, dealt very promptly WHEN I HAD A POWER cut. I feel safer with it & it has given my daughter's piece of mind
Very easy to set up Online and connection. Very competitive pricing.
Ordered key safe and delivered very promptly and very competitively priced. Good product. Good response by emails.
The set up is easy as anything the only downside which I didn’t know is that you need your telephone line to be open and be able to make outbound call and unfortunately I had to return the item as I was in the contract that outbound calls can only be made over the weekend and my network provider was not budging to change my package
Simple to set up and seams to work very well
Easy to purchase and set up, Staff very helpful.
They put my mine at ease I don't have to worry about my mums safety
Everything went smoothly. Good service and reasonable price. Only slight downside for me was the lengthy forms to fill in, but I suppose it's important.
I chose Lifeline24 because of the very accessible website and because of the clear pricing structure.
Keeps my husband safe
Thankfully we've not had to use the alarm (yet). But it arrived the day after it was ordered, the set up was very straightforward, and it was very reassuring to hear it dialling out and the operator's voice clearly on the other end when we tested it. Thumbs up so far!
As suggested, alarm arrived next day, KeySafe took a little longer. Customer Service very good & attentive when querying delay in delivery. Not had to call on alarm service yet.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 4,342 reviews