Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"Excellent service so far for the set up. Not had to be contacted as yet."
"My alarm took a day longer to arrive than I had been advised. It was all straight forward and I installed it and tested it. Although I was not asked to go through all the tests that the booklet recommend."
"Everything was delivered as promised. Initial set up was simple and testing gave a good impression should the emergency response be needed. Price reflects market rates."
"Happy with product and service received."
"Neat easy to set up and use. One day late being delivered which put pressure on patient move. Some delay and confusion from control center during set up. George Thomas."
"Hi My mother is still in hospital so we have not set up the system yet Regards Sally"
"Feel more secure with it on to know there is someone there just in case."
"My Lifeline 24 arrived on Thursday together with the booklet which I am now filling in with all the required details. When that is finished and returned to you, I will install the machine."
"can not comment on this project yet"
"Shortly after receiving the lifeline equipment my mother's health rapidly declined and she passed away on the 23rd of November. Lifeline is no longer needed Thank you."
"Pleased to know I have it. Had to get a friend in to help set it up. He found it a bit tricky. 4 steps to set up. We got a different helper each time."
"The service has been good. On the day of receiving the box we set everything up. My daughter in law spoke to a customer service person to clarify about returning the forms with personal details or sending online. They were very helpful. They said you can send the details across online and yes you can press to activate the system, its just that the person may not of been received immediately. When we did press the button, we found the gentleman a little abrupt, telling us that if we had read the literature, we would have known that we would have to of waited until the details had been sent."
"Quick response. Helpful. MY NAME IS RADLEY NOT RADKEY. MAY BE MY FAULT AS I WAS HAVING EYE TREATMENT AT THE TIME OF MY APPLICATION"
"Great help when I needed it."
"the base unit came quickly but took me a few days to get around to setting it up, to much else to do at present.."
"arrived next day easy to set up very pleased , mum not yet had to use it hope she never does but peace of mind it gives to know help wont be hours away when needed."
"Ardered online and received within 24 hours. Setup the same day and commissioned the following day when the database was updated. All very impressive. MJH"
"Fortunately I haven't had to use the alarm and therefore test it out. It isn't on view on my wrist."
"Getting the kit and organising the plan was a doddle, but getting to fill ion the form now is proving difficult."
"It’s a little early for a review......I’ve only had the button for a week,and haven’t had to use it in anger, so to speak. I’m hoping I never do, of course, but it’s certainly a comfort to my children, and to me, actually."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 2,645 reviews