Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
Very efficient service and helpful customer service.
What can I say haven't had the Lifeline 24 long but it gives me peace if mind when I have to spend time with my Mother whi has dementia. My wife has Atrial fibrillation and had a major stroke a while back and I dont like leaving her and she worries if she needs help whilst I'm away.Does it work ? Yes my mother has the same life line it's been a saviour it's a must have .
Fast delivery, easy setup.
Extremely helpful staff. Very simple to set up. Impressed with the speed of response time from button call. I arranged this for my elderly mother and complete confidence in the system lets me sleep at night, all for just over £3.00 a week.
Very good, organised, clear instructions while setting up. Thank you
It has given me a sense of peace when I am alone in the house ,and also my family have peace of mind about me.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
Brought the lifeline for my elderly mother, it has given her the confidence to get up and walk around the house with out the fear of falling and no one knowing, just a touch of a button and help is on hand. Ordered day 1 recieved day 2 installed and tested day 3 so simple and test calls so easy. Great friendly staff and very helpful, thank you for a small outlay for a great product and service.
Gives peace of mind to myself and my sister who live a considerable distance away.
thank you for quick delivery, easy to set up and for reassurance that i can get help in an emergency. For past year i have been so worried that i would't be able to get help if i collapsed at home but now i feel safe at home. Thank you.
I am very happy with lifeline customer service. Next day delivery. Easy set up. Puts my mind at rest knowing my mum can call for help if she falls again.
Quick delivery of equipment and easy to set up, I then had to do tests to make sure the button worked from upstairs. The staff on the phone were very patient and helpful. I now can rest a bit easier at night knowing that my ill elderly Dad has the button on his wrist and can press it for help.
Dad is very happy with his lifeline and is wearing it as planned.
Very pleased with Llfeline ,if a peace of mined whilst away something is keeping a eye on things at home Husband
Very efficient and quick with delivery. A friendly voice at the end of the phone for queries.
Whole process was brilliant. Ordered the alarm which was delivered within 24 hours. Submitted details regarding user and emergency contacts. Advised within a short time to install (took 5 minutes) and test both the base unit and pendant alarm. Whole process was clear, simple and has given the user more confidence and ability to continue being self-sufficient. Fantastic and economical service from start to finish.
What a fantastic and easy service provided very easy to set up and test the system the ladies on the end of the phone are amazing would deffo recommend
I am impressed with the way everything was handled from start to finish, my sister and I have done this for my mother, and oh my god has it made a huge difference already, my mum is actually sleeping better at night knowing she has her alarm if she gets scared at night with health issues, and it certainly gives me peace of mind even though I only live a short distance away...
This is great. It gives you peace of mind. So glad I purchased this for my loved one.
Really impressed with everyone I spoke to.
Without a doubt, my 100 year old Mother's life has been saved at least three times, thanks to Lifelines pendant she has worn. I would 100% recommend this to anyone.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 4,187 reviews