LifeConnect24 Reviews

LifeConnect24 5 star review on 13th December 2021
Samuel Price
LifeConnect24 5 star review on 22nd September 2021
Doug Cable
On opening the box I was surprised at how antiquated the device and setting up is. Surely by now, a Bluetooth or wi-fi system should be available to those who have Broadband and smartphones. To connect this analogue control box I had to move half the furniture in the room to get to the landline input socket. Then I had to insert your line directly to the landline and run the telephone as a subsidiary from the control box. Really! Conspiracy theorists (for they walk amongst us) would surmise that this box can now monitor telephonic conversations. Now there's a thought. I don't believe you have covertly inserted such a chip and have nothing to hide anyway so it does not bother me. I put all the furniture back and after the ascribed hour I tested the device and was surprised by a voice coming from the box itself. I had placed it on the windowsill beside the bed for want of somewhere to put it as it is constrained by the wiring to the landline socket and so had to speak to him whilst stretching over the bed. This is very poor. As you intersect the landline why not route the talking to the telephone? I have 4 telephones around the house situated for convenience yet to talk to you I have to got to get myself to the control box. He agreed to phone me but he never did.
Dear Brenda, Thank you for getting in touch today and for leaving us your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the technology behind your Personal Alarm Service and that you are still awaiting contact from one of our agents regarding this. To clarify regarding the nature of the Lifeline VI Alarm that we have provided, it is so that this needs to be plugged into the phone line. As such, the device is limited to being installed in the main phone and current technology does not allow for us to re-route the audio from these calls to additional telephone units. This is the main kind of Service that we provide with our Service, but we do also provide alternative Alarm Systems that do work using a built-in SIM Card, allowing the device to be plugged in anywhere in the home. If this is something that may work better for your home, we can certainly arrange for kind of device to be sent to you. If you'd like to arrange such a thing, I would recommend contacting us at 0800 999 0400 to begin the process. Regarding the phone call that you never received from one of our agents, I am sorry to hear that this expected phone call was not made. It is certainly not our intention to not follow through on promised contact and your experience with our Service has not reflected the level of care we wish to provide. Thank you again for your time and for leaving us your feedback. I would like to apologise for any upset or inconvenience caused. Should you have any further comments or queries please feel free to get in touch on 0800 999 0400 or by emailing info@lifeline24.co.uk. Kind Regards Ash
Very good
NHS have just been and says I can have one free !!! Can I return this one and have a refund please.
Dear Jean, Thank you for leaving us your feedback today. You can of course begin the cancellation process with us and receive a refund if the equipment is returned before the 4th of August. To begin this process, you can call us at 0800 999 0400 and we can arrange the return of the equipment and the closure of the account. I hope this message has clarified the situation for you. If you require any further assistance at all, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards, Ash
It is a replacement unit, very impressed with efficiency of replacing original item.
Upon receipt of the charging unit I established that it was faulty. I spoke to one of your colleagues.He was very helpful and arranged for a replacement to be delivered the next day.
Ordered12.30 on Saturday and arrived on Sunday at 10.30. Easy to set up. Not had to use the service yet……Thankfully.
so happy to have this . feel so much safer in my own home knowing that help is on hand at a push of a button. thank you
I found lifeline 24 very easy to arrange for my a unit, the staff were very helpful with all my questions and concerns and delivery super fast.
Seems a good price, only tested it so far so can't comment of service yet. First unit supplied had a faulty power supply, but replacement sent quickly.
Terrific service from a professional ,responsive team . Seem to really care
Helpful staff at call centre and with queries before ordering. Really pleased with the Tunstall base equipment supplied with wrist band to auto dial in the event of a fall. Very quick delivery and super easy to set up for my Mum. Recommended.
Very easy to order and set up it has given me piece of mind knowing that I have a life line all the time
Excellent piece of equipment for peace of mind. easy to set up. Very helpful staff
Easy to set up Can I change the pendant button to a watch button?
Dear Andrew, Thank you for providing your feedback on our Service today. I can confirm that it is a very easy process to arrange to swap the Pendant for a wristwatch device. We would just need to confirm a delivery address for the new device, as well as arrange the return of the Pendant to us. To get this sorted for you, I have arranged for a member of our Customer Service Team to give you a call as soon as possible. Thank you again for your time and for leaving us your feedback. Should you require any additional assistance, please feel free to contact us again by either calling 0800 999 0400 or emailing info@lifeline24.co.uk. Kind Regards, Ash
After more than 12 months with Lifeline 24, and knowing the service they provide, which is second to none, I have taken out a lifelong policy with them. I now have peace of mind for the rest of my life, with no more worries or payments to make.
Excellent service, clear instructions
Staff were extremely helpful and explained everything really well.
After an initial problem with the unit, a new digital unit was sent out immediately that worked perfectly. Within a week the alarm was activated, fortunately in error, but the system worked and the response was quick and efficient. In some ways it was the best test we could have done, no real problem but put all our minds at rest to see how the system kicked in so effectively.
Excellent service