Lifeline 24 Reviews

Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
More Photos & Videos
The equipment was only installed three days ago so I can only comment on the ease of ordering and delivery of the service, which was very prompt.
I'm very pleased with the alarm. It gives me peace of mind because lately I have fallen a couple of times and luckily I have managed to get up.
Excellent company and amazing product. I got this for my dad after a stroke. He was hesitant of course at first, but soon realised it is not an infringement on his independence and acts as security and support in case he needs it. So easy to set up and so simple to use. A great relief to our family as well.
Very efficient & caring service
Please make sure you read the small print. Also make sure that your priority when a dearly loved Mother dies is that you cancel your direct debit with them rather than grieve.
We took out the policy on 30/04/19 and my Mom died on 27/03/20. On 30/03/20 Lifeline 24 took this year’s rental of £159. We have paid two years rental and used the equipment for less than a year. No wonder they asked if I knew anyone who’d use the equipment but they didn’t say why they were asking that question. Perhaps I wouldn’t have been so quick to send it back otherwise. Not impressed and customer service is far from helpful or understanding. But I doubt this will be published as it will be vetted
Dear Cheryl,

I am very sorry to hear of the difficulties you have had with the closure of your account. Your complaint has been escalated to a member of our senior team who will be in contact very shortly.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 0800 999 0400 or by email at info@lifeline24.co.uk.

Kind Regards,

Lifeline24
Amazingly good. In a world where you expect things to not work Lifeline24 functioned perfectly from the start. The delivery was as promised within 24 hours, set up was easy, the testing sequence was impressive being greeted by name and clear friendly instructions. This has left me with huge confidence in the system.
I purchased the lifeline on behalf of my MIL. She is wearing the pendant & feels safer . At night she can take it off & use the buzzer on the set. It’s not been needed yet ... Hoeever , there be a time when she needs to press the pendant or alarm on the set box. Can’t really give an overall view as it’s not been tested . After research , this was cheaper than Age UK model & had better reviews .
Very easy to set up, test done promptly. Order arrived 24hrs after ordering. Easy for my nephew to follow the set up instructions
Simple but amazing bit of kit. Customer service thus far has been second to none.
I bought for my elderly mother easy process to buy and install.Friendly staff contact.
Reasonable price.Mum has said she feels safer at home now.Thank you so much
So far so good......very efficient service....easy to sort out....
After reading the reviews online for this service, I didn't hesitate to order an alarm for my grandmother and we aren't disappointed. It really is a lifeline and puts my mind at rest hugely. My gran was reluctant to wear an alarm at first but know wears her pendant day and night. The box was easy to install and as promised the lifeline team test the box quickly to ensure it is up and running. I would highly recommend this service, you can't put a price on reassurance and this brings just that, to both me and my gran.
I had a fall 2 days ago in my back garden. I had my land line and mobile phones with me and having pressed my pendant you were able to speak to me through both lines while I was still on the floor. Fortunately I was able to contact a neighbour who has keys to my house and she got another neighbour to get me up . The ambulance came very quickly via yourselves, So I am very pleased with the service you are providing. Many, many thanks.
Bought on behalf of my Mum who has gone to live with my sister and brother-in-law. The alarm arrived within 24 hours and was easily installed by my husband. The alarm gives my sister peace of mind that she can now walk the dog every morning with her husband bringing some normality back to their lives. Mum is also pleased that she doesn't have to have someone in the house all the time giving her back some independence within a caring environment.
Consider price very reasonable.
Excellent service so far. Very easy service to set up for my elderly neighbour from ordering to installing. She has great comfort in knowing somebody is there for her in an emergency at all times. The staff at Lifeline do speak slowly, loud enough for the hard of hearing with a friendly mannerism ....... this witnessed on testing the red button and queries over the telephone. We also purchased a key code box which Is very discreet . Great peace of mind for all concerned.
Fantastic. Very helpful and friendly advisors.
My daughter very happy I have the alarm.
10/10
Delivery of base unit etc was very prompt, the day after completing the preliminary paperwork. Less than a day after ordering, the pendant was in full use. Fitting and testing were straightforward. Your operators during the testing process and also on the phone to arrange the addition of emergency numbers were courteous, friendly and helpful. I am pleased that I chose Lifeline 24.
(One small point---I was surprised that there was nowhere on the forms for current medication.)
Ordered just after 5pm after a very difficult day and arrived the following day as suggested. Amazing service. Thank you.
We were looking for a supportive alarm device for our elderly father who lives alone and had started to have falls. We have found the service provided by Lifeline 24 to be excellent. They are courteous, understanding and our father's initial reluctance to have an alarm has been overcome as he knows that Lifeline 24 is there to help him.
I’m very pleased with the alarm
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.78 based on 4,899 reviews