Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"Complete peace of mind in the event my mother-in-law were to need emergency help"
"Arrived quickly and easily. Great customer service and gives us the peace of mind we really needed"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"Gives me confidence especially in shower"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"The ordering system was easy to follow and the lady I spoke to was able to answer all my questions clearly and precisely"
"Great customer service and great price for a priceless product! Would recommend Lifeline 24 to anyone looking for a personal alarm for an elderly family member."
"I ordered a lifeline 24 for my Mother.It arrived the next day and was easy to set up.Peace of mind for all !"
"Service over phone tip top. Easy to set up but must have power socket near main phone line. Doesn't work in garden though ."
"Arrived quickly. Easy to set up. Call team friendly and helpful."
"The help desk handled at least 3 calls from me in a very professional and friendly manner. The Lifeline is for my father who is happy that he now has a way of alerting people should he need help. The set up was simple, the testing went very smoothly. You even refunded my 10UKPounds within a couple of days when I forgot to add the webcode for online booking. All in all great experience, thanks you."
"Excellent service and now I feel safer in my own home."
"Prompt service. Easy to set up. Test was quick. Staff friendly & helpful."
"As I live alone Lifeline is my pace of mind if i am taken ill of have a fall i can conact help."
"Very happy, helpful on telephone, assisted well during testing"
"Polite, quick service. Easy installation."
"Delivered on time and easy to set up"
"It was good to be reassured and then helped with practical advice which I followed. I am pleased to have the Lifeline because it gives me a sense of security as I live alone and now I know that I can contact someone and get help. The wrist alarm is comfortable and it is useful to know that I cannot easily switch it on by accident. Also that it is waterproof. I was also pleased that it arrived promptly and was easy to fit. Thank you."
"Very good service, so easy to install, staff very friendly and helpful. Very impressed with the unit, loud speaker very clear and the team member could hear me at a distance, the braclet/pendant so easy to use, covers all eventualities I.e. overrides phone if engaged 40 hr battery backup etc. For the yearly cost this is fabulous hence 5 stars well done."
"I feel safe in the knowledge that my Mum can get help quickly. We have experience a time in the past where she sat on the floor for ages until someone found her, that now, should never happen. Lifeline 24 is so quick and easy to set up. I would recommend it to anyone. I work in a hospital and often recommend Lifeline alarms to concerned elderly patients. Don't think about it, just get one!!!"
"I couldn't be happier with the Lifeline 24 alarm system, it was so easy to set up & the tests with the controllers gave me peace of mind."
"They replied to email questions promptly even on Saturday and Sunday and exchanged the wristband for a pendant the next day. They were very helpful during set up too"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,503 reviews