Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"It is early days as it was only set up on 2nd October but the setting up and testing was very straightforward and the lady who we spoke to whilst testing was very clear and precise with her instructions."
"We installed our new Lifelineslourselves, not very expertly!!! But the girls on the phone were patient, tolerant and could not have been more helpful A delight to speak with, and we could not be more pleased with our purchase. Gold star all round."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"having COPD has been a constant worry for myself and my family, as I live alone, lifeline 24 has given me peace of mind"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Very easy to install and set up. Friendly staff that answer you promptly. Great range (works ok from the bottom of my 65ft. garden ) Best of all it gives me and my friends peace of mind. I think an outside key safe is important, so I’ve had one fitted. A highly recommended service!"
"Minimum fuss and excellent customer service when there was a minor lnstallation issue"
"Monitor and alarm easily fitted. Test was carried out very efficiently. Great peace of mind for my father and myself"
"Easy installation and already been used. Response first class"
"I HAVE MENTLE HEALTH ISSUES BUT WITH LOTS OF HELP AND TIME I WAS ABLE TO FILL THE FORMS. THANKS FOR THE HELP"
"Very easy to set up , extremely helpful and pleasant answering service .I have had no problems wearing the device around my neck . Thankfully I have yet to use it . Thank you very much"
"We placed the order with Lifeline on Thursday afternoon for a complete system with fall detector for my Dad who suffers with Heart Failure and Pulmonary Hyper tension. The system arrived on Friday morning. Very simple to set up. Within 48 hours, my Dad had a fall the sensor immediately called Lifeline and spoke with my mom through the system, i received a call being the emergency contact from a Lifeline representative who was very informative and called the ambulance. I would definitely recommend the system to anyone who is concerned about a relative. Thankfully my Dad was OK on this occasion, receiving emergency care very quickly due to the process in place."
"Very easy to set up? Staff very polite and helpful."
"Bought this for my uncle who lives alone and has had a couple of falls. Very prompt next day delivery. Clear installation instructions. I managed to secure the red button to my uncles watch which he routinely wears, so I didn't have to get him to remember to do anything new. Whilst I was setting the base unit up, my Uncle accidently pressed the button and we were straight through to the call centre, who took the opportunity to set up my contact details. I followed up with the full information through the website. Altogether it has been very straightforward to set up, looks promising for future use."
"Real peace of of mind knowing that I can contact someone in an emergency"
"Now feel safe and secure in my home knowing Lifeline is there 24 7 if fall or become unwell."
"Quick and very efficient"
"Professional, reassuring staff."
"Great telephone pre-sales support and website. Ask about deals as they may not be clear at first."
"Right from the first phone call , Lifeline24 have been excellent and so easy to install only took 10 minutes from opening the box to testing it. Now the family have peace of mind knowing help is only a call away."
"We have been thinking of one of these for my husband who has Parkinson’s had the best reviews and so easy to set up many thanks for peace of mind"
"We ordered the lifeline over the telephone. It arrived the next day and set up was so easy. It's a peace of mind that I can just press a button if needed knowing someone will answer and help will arrive. I ordered the SIM card lifeline and just plugged into the mains so easy. No landline required."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,521 reviews