Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
Efficient comprehensible telephone service. Once I am connected I should have peace of mind.
Good customer service
Not used it yet, but just installation was easy and bracelet preferable to neck piece.
Easy to install Friendly staff service
Application questions very complex and repetitive
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
I received alarm within 24 hours. It was easily put together by a relative. I wear it all the time except when I am under the shower or asleep. It has taken a big worry not only off my mind but also off my daughters,. One of its main attractions is that it is so light weight and easily put under ones clothes, so that it does not get tangled up in jewellery.
Have had the alarm for four years I now have the key safe Feel safe knowing help is at the end of the phone
Easy to install with good instructions. On testing the operator was quick to answer and very clearly understood. The pendant is fine. So far so good!
Although only had Lifeline a short time, it has bought assurance to friends as well as myself, knowing that help is available 24 hours a day merely be pressing a button! The Lifeline unit arrived quickly be post and was for others to set up. Thank you so much. Joann
The alarm was purchased to give my wife's mother piece of mind, she is unsteady on her feet and this will give her comfort. It arrived very quickly and easy to setup. It is already giving her confidence because it is so easy to use and light to wear ( just like a watch) she said.
The call centre staff are excellent - very helpful. The wrist-worn sensor works pretty well, as long as the wearer knows it won't set off the alarm if they move after a fall - they then have to press the button to activate it
We chose Lifeline 24 for the fall detection plan and because all costs (ie including the once-off set-up payment) were clearly set out on the website. So far (only had the equipment just over a week) everything is fine. Easy to set up (though now we have a lot more trailing leads to accomodate) and do initial testing. Staff at the call centre have been welcoming and helpful. Worryingly we did have the alarm go off fo rno applarent reason 3 times consecutively at 8am when my mother was still in bed fast asleep and had to remove the device temporarily. Staff receiving the call were again very polite and understanding when I explained that this was a false alarm. Since then my mother has worn the wrist device at night without any unwanted consequences; this is what we had hoped as she gets up frequently throughout the night and also because if she were to take the device off it is likely that she would forget to put it back on (she has memory loss). Given Lifeline Good rather than Excellent simply because my mother has had it such a short time.
Living alone I feel happier being able to contact someone in an emergency when at home.
So important to know help is so readily available to not only us but also our family living a long way away.
The button is very small and light, and doesnt need recharging!
It is early days as it was only set up on 2nd October but the setting up and testing was very straightforward and the lady who we spoke to whilst testing was very clear and precise with her instructions.
Easy installation and already been used. Response first class
Very easy to set up? Staff very polite and helpful.
Quick and very efficient
Ordered rapidly and arrived quickly. Wrong item received but quickly rectified luckily. Once set up the service has been very good and the staff are polite and speak clearly so they are very easy to understand. Peace of mind for the family and mum.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,992 reviews