Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"Quick and easy to set up. Arrived quickly."
"Easy to set up operators very helpful and polite"
"As it explains in the details it was easy to set up and use. We now have peace of mind that my mother can call for help with a touch of a button"
"Delivered quickly easy to set up. Answered quickly when alarm checked. Key safe works well and secure."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"gives me security"
"We are very happy with the set up of the alarm and the instructions you provided.. however I am managing things from here in New Zealand . So please keep things as easy for dad in the uk as possible. Jane"
"Very fast and friendly service. Could not believe it arrived next day. Thank you."
"Good responses and advice from the call Centre team, however the Vibee detect fall device did not work, tried 2 different units, that was disappointing, though the simple push button pendant device works well"
Dear James,

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

I am sorry to hear that the the drop tests you were carrying out did not work.

All of our equipment is thoroughly tested prior to being sent to our customers. Please be aware that it is difficult to replicate an real life fall as there are a number of factors that would differ between the drop test and the real life fall.

I can see that you have been in touch with our customer service team who have arranged for a standard pendant to be issued to you which has reached you already.

I can also see that one of our technical support team have contacted you today to go through the drop test with you and to assist you further should you wish to keep the existing fall detector alarm.

If you do require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Anny
"My Father suffered a stroke recently that has affected his mobility. He is an independent soul and is working hard to regain as much movement as he can. The issue for the family is how can we be confident that a fall won't leave him trapped and unable to get help. With really straightforward installation and sensible pricing options Lifeline24 gives us all a bit more peace of mind. It really is remarkably easy to install and the range covers the whole house and garden. While I hope we never need it, I think the reassurance it offers is really valuable."
"I feel safe now"
"So far, fortunately, not used in emergency. But whenever I check to ensure that the system is waiting I am invariably shown patience and concern. And I have recently ordered a secure key store, a thoughtful additional safeguard. This is the only opportunity for me to contribute. Other sections offered no facility for comment. Not very satisfactory, for me or you."
Dear John,

Thank you for your feedback it is greatly appreciated.

I am sorry to hear that you are displeased with the feedback availability. We welcome feedback at all times, this can be done via telephone, email and on the customer form.

If you do wish to provide additional feedback, please contact us on 0800 999 0400.

Anny
"Cannot really give a review as l have only just started using your service but the test was very good and am sure if l need you the service will be the same."
"Received the items very quickly and there were clear instructions to set it up. The staff on the system are really pleasant and the testing was a piece of cake."
"Received product on time, as expected. Instructions very easy to follow. Setup as instructed, removing 3 telephones from the main BT socket, and reattaching as instructed. Tested the main device and made contact with the Lifeline Operator, and proceeded to test the pendant device in a couple of locations and while another phone had a ringtone. Operators friendly and aware of who I was each time I tested, even though they were different Operators. Perfect"
"Peace of mind knowing someone at the end of the for you"
"I found setting up my Lifeline24 over the phone easy and the gentleman was kind enough to go through it all with me. My only disappointment was in the confusion over the arrangement with the engineer who was to fit and test the alarm in my home. This has now been done and I am all set up."
Dear Ms Hume,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the service we have provided during the set up of your Lifeline24, however, am sorry to hear about the confusion over the installation of the equipment.

I am glad that this matter has now been resolved. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any queries or there be anything else that we can assist you further with.

Anny
"Is the £10 for the review in addition to the £5 for the direct debit? I ordered this online for my mum. Clear information. Arrived when expected. Easy to install - clear instructions. I had the key box attached to the outside wall by a handyman. Testing - as instructed - we presses the pendant - the box rang and we were presented with a messsge saying something like the operators were busy but the call was important to them! That was worrying. The call was answered. We carried on with the test routine and each subsequent call was answered promptly, politely and in a friendly manner. I hope mum doesn’t have to use the alarm in the future but if she does I hope she isn’t kept on hold! That would be very confusing for her as she has dementia and recorded messages don’t make sense to her. Excellent so far apart from being on hold. We’ll test once a month and review the service. Thank you."
Dear Ms Maddox,

Thank you for submitting a review, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I am glad to hear that you have found the ordering and installation processes easy to use.

With regards to testing the equipment, as this was a test call the alarm centre staff would have been aware of this and therefore would have given priority to the alarm activation calls they may have had coming through at that point in time.

Our team have received an accreditation from the Telecare Services Association (TSA) ensuring that they provide a platinum service to all customers. The TSA is the industry and standards body for Telecare and Telehealth service in the UK. Our response team work very hard to ensure that they attend to alarm activation calls, with our average wait time of only 6 seconds from the alarm activation. Please rest assured that should your mother activate her alarm, the call will be answered by one of our emergency call handlers as a matter of utmost urgency.

If you have any queries or wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Anny
"easy to purchase on line. prompt delivery, easy to set up. Thank you."
"Friendly staff easy to install"
"Have not had the need your service but it is being there is very reassuring"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,550 reviews