Lifeline 24 Reviews

Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
More Photos & Videos
I hope that I don't need to use it, although I have learnt how to use it and I would like to thank you for the speed which it was sent. Thank you
The alarm arrived the next day as promised and was very easy to set up, with the excellent help of the call centre. As we have not yet had to use the alarm it is difficult to give a review for that, but for myself knowing that my mother has this alarm now I am definitely feeling less stressed about her being home alone as she wants to be.
Alarm arrived very quickly and was very easy to set up. The testing process was carried out very efficiently by the call handlers which gives assurance that if it was needed in an emergency then you could rely on the service. The only reason that 5 stars was not given is due to the outside key box I bought at the same time. I know it was the cheapest but it is really not fit for purpose. A screw driver with a bit of force would open it in seconds and the way the locking code works is appalling. If you select 4 numbers they do not need to be pressed in a set sequence. In other words if I thought I had put in the code as 1234, if I pressed 4231 or any other combination of the 4 numbers it would open. It is not secure to a reasonable standard and should not be marketed.
Very pleased to have the Lifeline fitted up. A friend, who is an electrician helped me with the final stages of connection because my house did not have the electric sockets near enough to the telephone wiring, but that is now fixed and I am in touch with Lifeline, now I am waiting for my key safe to be fixed, so then everything will be done
Easy to order, delivered next day but I found the set up extremely confusing. I have two BT sockets for telephone and internet hub.
The electric socket already had an adapter and was located so close to the wall I could not fit another plug. I Had to purchase a 4 socket socket plug stripe to take the Lifeline, telephone and Internet.
The writing on the back of the Lifeline box is in self colour so I not only had to get my glasses but also a torch to read where each plug should go.
The video you provided was helpful, but at 85 I found it all very confusing.
The tests with your staff were very efficient and friendly.
Was able to follow instructions to install it, but hope I never have to use it!
Excellent customer service, wrist alarm good,
The set up was relatively easy, as was the testing procedure, though luckily not having to use Lifeline as yet I'm keeping everything crossed it will keep me in my own home for as long as I can
Dear Ann,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear that you have had a very good experience with the testing procedure. Whilst we hope you will not need the system, I hope it provides you with peace of mind as it helps you to remain safe at home.

Should you have any further feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Lifeline24
Bought this for my mum and works fine, only niggle is sound quality not great through speaker but probably due to line interference.
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff at the other end and peace of mind for both of us.
Dear Barbara,

Thank you for getting in contact today and for leaving us your feedback.

I am pleased to hear that the system is providing you all with peace of mind and that you have had a positive experience with our wonderful staff.

The alarm should not cause interference through the speaker, especially to the point that is affecting the sound quality.

Should the problem persist please call our friendly Techincal Advisors who can troubleshoot the issue for you. You can call us on 0800 999 0400 or email info@lifeline24.co.uk to arrange a callback.

Service was good.
Not sure yet,but reasonabley happy with it,the strap is not very good ,so I purchased a watch strap,no know was on my wrist!service seems good,my sons going to do the tests as I’m deaf! But THANKYOU,I can now hopefully sleep better with less worry
had an unfortunate start as the control box was faulty.
when that was resolved I found the staff obliging and efficient
Dear Bernard,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am glad we were able to resolve your issue efficiently, if you ever need help with anything in future you can always reach out to us on 0800 999 0400.

Warmest Regards,

Lifeline24
As an elderly man I appreciate the sense of security that the alarm gives if I should need help.
Arrived next day and easy for my family to set up
Very polite and helpful staff set it all up for me today thank you.
Very happy with the response
Very good service. I would have thought with modern technology that the actual red button unit could have been thinner.
This has given me and my children peace of mind. Money well spent.
As soon as all of the information for lifeline was sent back to them we were quickly up and running. The kit arrived within 2 days and the set up was very simple. My Dad now feels confident he has extra support at home.
Dear Alison,

Thank you for your positive review.

I am pleased to hear your Dad is now feeling more confident now that he has the system in place.

If there is anything further we can assist with, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Lifeline24
At present and only after a few days use, everything seems to in good order.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.78 based on 5,061 reviews