Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"It is reassuring to know there is someone ready to act in the case of an emergency, although during initial testing it took a relatively long time to get a response (2-3 mins). Not a long time generally, but in the case of a real emergency, 2-3 minutes would be longer than required. Hopefully that was a one-off that will be rectified for the monthly tests and any future potential emergency situations."
Dear Mrs Cotton,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and we are so glad to hear that the Lifeline Alarm System provides you with a sense of reassurance.

We are sorry to hear, however, that your initial test call took a little longer to connect with our Care Team than expected. As per the TSA (Telecare Services Association) Industry Body standards, 98.5% of all emergency calls are answered within or under 60 seconds, so it may be that at the time of your test call, the Care Team were experiencing a high influx of emergency calls.

In this case, please rest assured that our Care Team are aware that your first test call is phoning through to them, and they will always answer your call as swiftly as possible, if they cannot answer at once.

In our experience, this is a very rare occurrence and certainly does not reflect the level of service we aim to provide. Please do let us know if you require any assistance regarding your Lifeline Alarm System and we will always be happy to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Louisa
"The Staff were quite helpful. But it took six days to be connected."
Dear Sally,

We hope this communication finds you well and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

We are so sorry that the system took a little longer to set up than usual. As discussed recently, it appears as though the original form became mislaid on its way to us during the postal delivery.

Thank you for completing the online form in place of the paper copy. We hope that you have been able to complete a successful test call since our receipt of your form.

Thank you so much for your patience in this matter and please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Louisa
"Knowledgeable staff when enquired however the postal wasn't 24hrs it took 3days but I do understand this time of year the postal service can take longer"
""It gives me confidence in knowing help is at hand 24/7". The response was only average because, living in a remote area, the lack of fixing screws & plugs with your pack, meant only a temporary installation could be achieved. My installer also found he needed an extra cable, to achieve a satisfactory result. This will be completed in the next two weeks, when hopefully everyone will be satisfied with the outcome."
"Very good service. Nice presentation."
"Please note that my name is Rex BRIAN Hussey. A four day landline failure, on the part of PlusNet, has prevented installation but I have completed and returned the form which accompanied the equipment.."
"Delivery of product was good and setting up easy. However when I installed equipment 1week after receipt the monitoring station still did not have our details despite completing these on line at time of order. Also when testing equipment the garden test was not answered as the monitoring station were busy.. customer services have answered questions in a speedy friendly manner"
"Nice customer service' not rated to five as no none has been in touch AT ALL TO ARRANGE SAFE BID WITH KEY FTTING TO OUTSIDE' feeling unsafe and let down by your care indeed"
"Excellent phone service from lifeline 24 but when we went to connect the alarm box one of the people from the call centre was abrupt & impatient luckily i had taken the call as my 82 year old dad would have got confused"
"The first test was shambolic but I suppose I feel marginally safer"
"I didn't activate it so didn't give it a chance. I'm returning it as I decided my tiny mobile phone (with speed-dial) could do a far better job, wherever I happened to be."
"As I have only just set up my box and button I feel it is a bit early to be giving a review, hence I gave normal. Thankfully I have not had to put it to the test emergency wise. The set up was easy."
"At present we cannot open or close the safe"
"Not even opened the package before I received a Direct Debit alteration increasing the cost. Will not be recommending Lifeline 24 to anyone. Disgusted."
"We are still trying to install lifeline. Apparently you cant have it tested on Saturdays or Sundays and seeing as we work weekdays and cant get round to my Mothers until the weekend it remains un installed."
Hi there,

Our Care Team are there 24/7 so whenever you're ready to test, we're there!

Do let me know if you have any questions.
Many thanks, Olivia - The Lifeline24 Team.
"The delivery of the actual equipment was very good which arrived on the stated day and time. The instructions to set up were quite clear. However, we have marked you down as when we pressed the Help button on the Monitor to check the Alarm was working ok and to do a test the person who spoke to us was very abrupt and was very keen to get off the call and was not receptive to answering any other questions we had which was disappointing. We hope should my Mother actually need to press the button to gain assistance at any time that the person who responds will be more friendly and sympathetic. Thank you."
Hi there, Thank you for your review! As discussed on the phone, our Care Team may cut the testing procedure as short as possible if there are a large number of actual alarm calls coming through. They prioritise the distress calls over the test calls. I can assure you that if your mother does need to press her alarm, they will handle this with patience and do everything they can to help her no matter how long this may take. If you do need any more help, please don't hesitate to contact us. - Olivia, The Lifeline Team.
"Please note I do not do reviews. If you have not recieved any complaints from me you can be assured that I am satisfied with the service you provide.sm sheasby."
"The lifeline dosent seem very load we check it monthly however mum has not needed to use it yet I do worry that she will be heard"
"It's ok"