Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"Not even opened the package before I received a Direct Debit alteration increasing the cost. Will not be recommending Lifeline 24 to anyone. Disgusted."
"We are still trying to install lifeline. Apparently you cant have it tested on Saturdays or Sundays and seeing as we work weekdays and cant get round to my Mothers until the weekend it remains un installed."
Hi there,

Our Care Team are there 24/7 so whenever you're ready to test, we're there!

Do let me know if you have any questions.
Many thanks, Olivia - The Lifeline24 Team.
"The delivery of the actual equipment was very good which arrived on the stated day and time. The instructions to set up were quite clear. However, we have marked you down as when we pressed the Help button on the Monitor to check the Alarm was working ok and to do a test the person who spoke to us was very abrupt and was very keen to get off the call and was not receptive to answering any other questions we had which was disappointing. We hope should my Mother actually need to press the button to gain assistance at any time that the person who responds will be more friendly and sympathetic. Thank you."
Hi there, Thank you for your review! As discussed on the phone, our Care Team may cut the testing procedure as short as possible if there are a large number of actual alarm calls coming through. They prioritise the distress calls over the test calls. I can assure you that if your mother does need to press her alarm, they will handle this with patience and do everything they can to help her no matter how long this may take. If you do need any more help, please don't hesitate to contact us. - Olivia, The Lifeline Team.
"Please note I do not do reviews. If you have not recieved any complaints from me you can be assured that I am satisfied with the service you provide.sm sheasby."
"The lifeline dosent seem very load we check it monthly however mum has not needed to use it yet I do worry that she will be heard"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 2,639 reviews