Lifeline 24 Reviews

Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
More Photos & Videos
When testing the alam with call centre operator very professional
I find this is such a brilliant service and feel much safer now that I have the Lifeline 24. The staff on the other end of the telephone line are so friendly and helpful.
It’s so good to now have peace of mind for my mum. My mum Joan to my surprise wears it all the time on her wrist and also says she feels safe. My mum likes to wonder around her garden which is quite long , but, having tested it the full length even there I know she would have help should she retire it thanks lifeline. Your staff are so lovely and understanding too.
Good product, excellent service, (ordered 4pm arrived next morning)
easy to set up, all up and running and tested within 2 hours, very pleasant and efficient lady to help with testing, all in all a good experience , and because I live alone, I know that if I do need help it is only a matter of pressing the button on my wristband, and help is at hand.
Quick and easy set up arrived the next day after ordering and has already set my mind at rest about leaving the wife at home alone
very quick and easy. thank you. one of my disabled club friends was found unconcious in his home a couple of weeks ago. and as i had been thinking about an alarm for some time, this finally made my mind up for me.
Feel safe at home
VERY PLEASED THAT I DECIDED , FINALLY, TO GET THIS DEVISE......PEACE OF MIND................HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!
Great service.even got a next day delivery so that it could be installed at my mothers home before I left.
Thank you. Only wish more businesses could be so prompt.
Fortunately during the year I have been with Lifeline and wearing the button around my neck, I have not had to use your services but living alone and being elderly it gives me confidence should I need help. I did accidentally set the alarm off and the response was immediate. Thank you Lifeline
Fortunately during the year I have been with Lifeline and wearing the button around my neck, I have not had to use your services but living alone and being elderly it gives me confidence should I need help. I did accidentally set the alarm off and their response was immediate. Thank you Lifeline
Excellent service, very prompt and easy self installation.
Great service to be up & running within 24 hrs of the order
I have only had this alarm service for nearly a week but so far I am happy for getting it installed as it makes me feel more confident that if I am ill and need urgent medical attention then I will have it at a click of a button 😊
Great product, gives us all peace of mind to know my mum can call for help. The call centre staff we’re extremely helpful and very easy to talk to
This is a much more economic service than I previously had. Although I'm not very practical I managed to set it up myself. All has gone very smoothly. My only addition would be that at the sales call and when you sign up - you're told that you will have to fill in your personal contact list prior to installation.
The service was very good and the operators were pleasant and helpful during testing. However the system failed the distant test and limits the usefulness of the system as it does not work from my garden. Still considering the next move
Dear Brian,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback.

I am pleased to hear that you have been pleased with our service and found our operators to be pleasant and helpful.

Our standard alarm pendant is has a range of up to 100m,depending on the property, it should cover the user within the home and garden.

I can see you have since been in contact with our Customer Service team who have been able to arrange a pendant with an extended range of 150metres.

Should you have any further feedback or queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Lifeline24
Arrived very efficiently, thank you. I didn’t find it overly easy to understand how to install, didn’t realise it had to be inserted into the main telephone line, as there isn’t a suitable elec point there it had to be installed upstairs in a secondary main television point, which, after testing confirmed was not ideal but acceptable. However, I called for help which was excellent throughout the setting up & testing ( thank you Lucy, Rachel, Rachel (it) & Nicky & someone else I think!) thank you, Sarah
Very helpful and very much on the ball as the first evening we had a power cut and they were on the phone immediately to see if I was OK, and I hadn’t even registered it which I did the next day! Very impressed thank you.
Very happy with the service
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.78 based on 4,899 reviews