Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"I have been very impressed with your service, so much so I have recommended you to a friend!"
"Efficient and helpful service throughout the whole process"
"This is a fabulous service at a very affordable price. It gives me so much security and peace of mind knowing that if anything untoward happens I'm just a push button away from help. I had no idea i could have this service independently of the local council. And lifeline do answer the call immediately. I was also able to refer this to my elderly neighbour. We are both delighted."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Apart from small hiccup on set up, very good service."
"A bit fiddly at first fitting key safe, but now peace of mind"
"The lifeline 24 not only makes me happy but also my family as I live alone,it certainly gives me peace of mind knowing I only have to press a button to receive help,"
"Ordering process was straight forward although the subsequent online admin was lengthier than I imagined."
"Complete peace of mind in the event my mother-in-law were to need emergency help"
"Arrived quickly and easily. Great customer service and gives us the peace of mind we really needed"
"Gives me confidence especially in shower"
"The ordering system was easy to follow and the lady I spoke to was able to answer all my questions clearly and precisely"
"Great customer service and great price for a priceless product! Would recommend Lifeline 24 to anyone looking for a personal alarm for an elderly family member."
"I ordered a lifeline 24 for my Mother.It arrived the next day and was easy to set up.Peace of mind for all !"
"Service over phone tip top. Easy to set up but must have power socket near main phone line. Doesn't work in garden though ."
"Arrived quickly. Easy to set up. Call team friendly and helpful."
"The help desk handled at least 3 calls from me in a very professional and friendly manner. The Lifeline is for my father who is happy that he now has a way of alerting people should he need help. The set up was simple, the testing went very smoothly. You even refunded my 10UKPounds within a couple of days when I forgot to add the webcode for online booking. All in all great experience, thanks you."
"Excellent service and now I feel safer in my own home."
"Prompt service. Easy to set up. Test was quick. Staff friendly & helpful."
"As I live alone Lifeline is my pace of mind if i am taken ill of have a fall i can conact help."
"Very happy, helpful on telephone, assisted well during testing"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,490 reviews