Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Excellent BUT.....I gave your number to my friend in London as she had lost her husband the previous week, she waited for 45 minutes and STILL no response. So I telephoned you asking that YOU should phone her, which you failed to do. For that you get VERY POOR.
Excellent service. Arrived as promised. The staff who checked the alarm test were helpful friendly and reassuring, giving my Mum peace of mind. Thank you ladies.
The alarm was easy to order online and arrived quickly. Setting it up was quick and the staff were helpful. It would have been useful to know the exact questions required for registering in advance as i did it online and had to check back with mum. Overall a good service.
Simple efficient and easy to install. Team on the phone were really attentive with my dad when we did the first test
It gives you peace
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
If I have a fall , there will be someone to help me
Every thing was very efficient
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
Refer to our review, I don’t want to write it all again !
My mum and I are happy she is only a button away from getting help.
Peace of mind for my mum and myself. We feel she is not alone and help is only a button away.
I purchase this online for my 91 yr old mum. Ordering, delivery and setting up was very efficient and straightforward
It’s a brilliant idea for pice and mind for you and your family noing that you mum/ dad are safe at all times . The team you ring are really helpful / pleasant / and have that caring attitude that makes a change as some people can’t be bothered to even talk to you . Thank you life line for all your support. Yours faithfully T cooper
After falling over in the bathroom at 2am l was glad I had my mobile phone with me to call the emergency services also a key safe and I feel much safer now the pendant is around my neck as I don’t have to remember to carry my mobile Phone with me
I cannot recommend Lifeline24 more highly. A professional team who were proficient and caring with this product. From making the preliminary phone call, the equipment arrived the following day and installed within 48 hours. Communication was prompt and queries efficiently dealt with, leaving us confident with our choice. If you are looking for this type of product, there is no need to search any further!
Caring people
Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Easy set up. Polite and very helpful staff
I am so happy with the service provided by Lifeline and how helpful everyone was that I spoke to. It was so simple to set up and now we all have peace of mind that my Dad is being looked after whilst alone all day in his house. Best decision we've made for a long time, and the whole process was seamless and simple. Just wish we'd have known about it sooner.
Key safe made caring possible.
Excellent professional service from ordering through to installation.
Excellent service and help when setting up the system - the self-set up instructions were very clear and straightforward and the team on the phone were friendly, helpful and supportive. We chose this alarm because it is waterproof, works indoors and in the garden and has a fall detector.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 4,187 reviews