Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Living alone I feel happier being able to contact someone in an emergency when at home."
"We were impressed with the speed at which the Lifeline 24 was delivered. Setting up was easy and all aspects of the service were explained clearly. We are very happy we chose this."
"xckjvnhchgx"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"Parcel arrived the next day. Very easy to set up. When I tested it I found them really lovely. I am disabled and live alone. As I fall a lot I now feel so much safer."
"Peace of mind"
"This alarm is working wonderfully for me, the teams response was excellent when I did fall, fortunately without actual injury, and needed help getting back on my feet again. Thank-you, it is very reassuring both for me and my children to know how efficient you are."
"When my mum-in-law moved in with us, she lost her "local" service. I found Lifeline24 online and was pleased to find them cheaper whilst providing excellent service all the way. 24 hours later we were up and running! Highly recommended for quality of service and peace of mind."
"Gave me and my family peace of mind re my safety."
"I can not as it was bought as a present"
"The Lifeline arrived the next day, and although I was apprehensive about whether I would be able to set it up the instructions were excellent and I managed it easily and was delighted when the testing showed everything is working efficiently. Thank you!"
"I feel safe knowing I have it on"
"So happy with my life line so easy to arrange and install. Most of all piece of mind. So eady to get help with anything ."
"Excellent, friendly efficient service"
"So important to know help is so readily available to not only us but also our family living a long way away."
"Very easy to use and set up ready for my elderly mother."
"Peace of mind"
"Excellent service received the apparatus the following day,helpful advice and easy to assemble,now have peace of mind if my Mother needs assinstance,thankyou Paul.ww"
"Brilliant piece of kit. Easy to set up with patient help from the response centre if required. As I'm to go into hospital soon, this is for my husband and will allow me to concentrate on myself knowing that he can call for help should the need arise. Everything about the order, payment & delivery went very smoothly and was fast."
"Gave me and my family peace of mind knowing assistance would be called if necessary"
"Excellent service arrived promptly easy to set up and gives peace of mind"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,531 reviews