Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"Very pleased with your service), but I hope I don’t have to use it but it brings my family peace of mind as I live alone. Found the forms a bit difficult and would have preferred a phone call!"
"No need to use as yet Purchasing online easy Forms to fill in take a while and didn’t get the confirmation email confirming ready to test As noted not had to use so can’t comment on service, hopefully will be as good as you claim"
"The product was simple to install and use. It was promptly received and confirmation given that it had been activated within 48 hours' of the order being placed."
"Following a quick call to lifeline 24 we established the correct requirements for my mother and within less 24hours everything was set up and ready to go. Easy to use and very helpful support team."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"I live alone and if I fall in the house or garden , and cannot stand Lifeline 24 can be called to help me. I am not stuck!"
"I feel safe now in a 3 storey house with lots of stairs but a stairlift to the first floor and now living alone since my husband died . I have very bad arthritis and am unsteady on my legs . Thank you."
"Very good service throughout the sign-up process. Mum is delighted with her new alarm system and feels much more secure in her home."
"The fall alarm I purchased was on behalf of my 89 year old father. It has made him feel much more secure that help is available should he fall (he had two falls prior to having the alarm). He has accidentally set the neck pendant alarm off a couple of times but the staff at the call centre are very polite & tell him it is not a problem. We are waiting for a wrist pendant to arrive (out of stock) which is what we ordered which I think he will prefer, hence the reason I have only given a 4 star rating."
"peace of mind"
"Feel so much more secure and confident"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Speedy delivery, easy to set up and test. Gives the user and his family peace of mind that he will be able to alert someone in an emergency. Very happy with our purchase."
"I helped my mother order the Lifeline 24 after she had a fall and didn't tell anyone. She had put it off before because ordering by post had seemed complicated. I ordered on line and the system arrived the next day. It's not made very clear, but to set up quickly you need to submit your emergency contact details at the same time as ordering. Otherwise you have to wait a further 24 for them to be registered. My mother unfortunately set the alarm off accidentally, but because she is hard of hearing she couldn't hear her phone or the intercom from where she was in her house. I would like to see an emergency button that vibrated or a light system that could alert the hard of hearing user. This way she could have cancelled the call. Luckily on this occasion my daughter was with her so no-one was called out. It is a very good system but could do with a couple of sensible tweaks."
"Have already sent one of these, your welcome booklet refers to an installation guide which I never received? Maybe you could forward one please."
"The life line was easy to install and test, we did not have to wait for the online forms to be completed before we were able to test the system. We were pleased to find that the lifeline call button was still able to make an alarm call from the bottom of the 100 foot garden."
"Quick and straightforward to order and install"
"Very helpful getting things set up."
"Very good gives my family peace of mind that I am able to get help if I need it."
"I was impressed with the speedy delivery of the equipment, unfortunately one of the staff said the Pendant seem to have a low battery and sent a new one, prompt attention. Staff are very understanding and helpful."
"I have already given you one such review!"
"We're happy with the kit with responses being very prompt. Following instruction was not so straight forward as we have the phone line connected to both router and base station. The document for setting up was slightly confusing and referred to a complete installation manual implying that it was also enclosed. In the end we found the correct procedure on the web."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,550 reviews