Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"Reliable service from start of purchase to activating alarm"
"Website is easy to use, if a little repetitive. Live chat useful. Alarm easy to set up"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Quick delivery of alarm and pendant means I have peace of mind knowing that my mum can call for help if needed. The lady who answered the test call was professional and friendly."
"As I have only had my alarm system a week, and thank God I have not yet had to use it, I cannot really comment on a personal basis, but i feel safer now I have it. I hope I don't need it, but am sure you will respond quickly if I do."
"A bit fiddly at first fitting key safe, but now peace of mind"
"The ordering system was easy to follow and the lady I spoke to was able to answer all my questions clearly and precisely"
"Prompt service. Easy to set up. Test was quick. Staff friendly & helpful."
"The purchase was made easily on line and delivery was excellent."
"Lifeline24 ordering was superb. Unfortunately Royal Mail delivery was disgusting. Personally I think you should change your courier. They don’t wait for disabled to answer the door so I’ve had to have it redirected and postpone hospital discharge because of delivery"
"Having used it for the first time and being informed would I like an ambulance when I needed a Doctor was not what I expected and when my son made further enquires to find that my Doctor’s phone number details where not on your system when my son had filled in all relevant details online to find this out was shocking and makes me wonder if I am getting a Service for my money? I ended up phoning my doctor and getting an emergency appointment and ending with a hospital appointment to establish if I had a blood clot or not thankfully it was not a blood cloth"
"I have only just purchased my Lifeline24 but when I contacted them they were very helpful and obliging."
"Fortunately not been needed. My daughters friend s mother died recently after having a stroke during the night and not being found until the following morning. This tempted my daughter to suggest I have a pendant in case of emergency. I live alone have had both knees. and hips replaced and will be 79 next month. We both feel happier now."
"Easy to complete application, pack arrived next day. I completed contact details etc on line. Pack states I should get an e-mail or similar, usually within 24 hours, confirming that all was ok and installation could be completed. 10 days have elapsed and I have heard nothing. Have installed alarm anyway and that was straightforward."
"Easy set up and very helpful staff when conducting the trail alarm tests"
"Website clear and user friendly. Product arrived promptly and forms online clear to fill in with user detail. Will add to review when product tested up and running. Thank you Careline 24 for giving us peace of mind."
"On the whole very satisfied, equipment was installed and working within a few days of ordering. My only concern was how long it took to respond to my initial test of my pendant, testing the actual box was answered immediately but the pendant seemed to take a lot longer, I did query why it took so long to answer and was told it was because they were very busy. I just hope that if I do need to call them in an emergency they are not busy!!! Marie Seaford."
"Unfortunately, my mother never got to use the alarm because her health deteriorated quickly and she never left hospital. The alarm never came out of the packaging and has been returned. I await my refund"
"Thank you for inviting comments. The ordering process was as advertised and working speedily as we expected. So from this point of view your corporate process worked well. At our end we do still face a challenge with our relative this was purchased for. Everything is plugged in and waiting to be established with phone numbers etc."
"I am 74 I set it up myself . The testing went alright a lovely pleasant lady was patient and made it easy . I feel safe having the pendant . I fall and have heart disease .my husband as dementia . I worry should anything happen to me my husband would panic and wouldn't know what to do . I have a key safe outside too . I have Peace of mind ."
"Overall a very good service but there were some inconsistencies between the information provided on the website before purchase and the information sent with the package (potentially longer set up time than advertised, for example). I was also surprised at how long it can take for the service to answer a call - whilst testing the system we were put "on hold", however once we got through the call team all seem very friendly and reassuring. We have yet to use in a real emergency but it offers some peace of mind."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 2,648 reviews