Lifeline 24 Reviews

Lifeline 24 5 star review on 15th August 2019
Robert Hall
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 10th July 2019
Shirley Puckett
Purchased for my Dad. Arrived next day. Easy setup. Easy payment plans. Helpful staff

Perfect
Quick delivery, very comfy to wear on the wrist,bit bothered of setting it off in the shower peace of mind though
Very pleased with the service so far as for now discussing the set up and explanation of product.
Easy to wear the FOB on my wrist and obviously othe options are available.
Quick delivery of equipment
tres bien
Quick response after I had a fall and contacted my family
Prompt response and delivery. Easy to instal and set up. Helpful staff on service desk. Gives family immediate peace of mind
I have not yet been connected to the system as I have to complete the form
Easy to install good quality
Easy to install and comfortable to wear.
I have not needed to use it so far, but feel more confident when going out into the garden knowing I can call for help if I fall.
Added peace of mind
However we keep getting an email saying we need to complete our order. We have everything we ordered and it is up and running. Please discontinue it
Excellent service from admin team. Equipment easy to set up. Only let down by next day delivery promise which did not happen meaning we sat in for 2 days before it arrived. Royal mail were delivery company.
Good, because they needed it the next day and message got through to us immediately. Not excellent because we don’t know for sure if the fall detectors are waterproof and can be worn in the shower, and because we chose watch strap versions and the plastic of the band is too harsh and uncomfortable pressing into mums skin, though she still wears it, and dad has stopped wearing his because he has set the alarm off accidentally too easily more than once so they would like to swap for the necklace versions. If they are waterproof and less susceptible to being set off accidentally then we would say excellent. Very friendly helpful voices on the end of the phone. Quick postage arrived on Tuesday, after being ordered on Sat but it was bank holiday too.
Very helpful
Great service and response time had it up and running in 24 hrs .
As I have not had any reason to use it in anger I am not in a position to comment on it's efficiency. At least my family are confident about my safety for now.
easy to use
Feel so much more secure. Process relatively stress free.Everyone seemed to care. Happy.
The key holder, admittedly was the cheapest, but I wish I’d bought more upmarket, the buttons are not positive enough, you’re not sure they have ‘registered’.
After an initial blip with the equipment not working, which was replaced and enclosed with it confirmation that it had been tested prior to delivery, we are happy.
This has been a very successful experience - so far. The Lifeline was easy to set up and all the tests were carried out without incident and the call handlers were sensitive and encouraging. Just having the Lifeline available for my elderly father has relieved so much pressure from me. We have not had to use it yet but I have no concerns about if and when we do.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.77 based on 5,337 reviews