Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"Initially after registering the device online we were notified we would be informed this was complete before we could install the device. We did not get confirmation and had to ring up a week after registering to find out if it had been done. Also the initial call to set up and test the device when connected was somewhat confusing, especially had my father been on his own as he suffers with dementia. The instructions were not clear and simple as to what to do. It felt as though we were being rushed through the process."
Dear Mrs Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear of your experience so far. We aim to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible to ensure a smooth transition into using the service.

We really appreciate all feedback and like to use it to improve the service that we provide as much as possible, so please do give our customer service team a call on 0800 999 0400 or send an email over to info@lifeline24.co.uk to discuss your experience in more detail.

Lifeline24 Team
"I received my equipment in record time, But was upset with the call Takers who would not listen to me,when I remarked that was unit was going off spontaneously, Her attitude was that it was my fault!!!!!! Not what i expected as a first time user"
Dear Mr Christiansen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear of your experience as a first-time user. I would like to assure you that this is not the level of service we aim to provide any of our customers.

I have arranged for a member of our customer service team to get in touch with you to discuss the matter further. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please do get in touch on 0800 999 0400.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Lifeline24 Team
"No I received the alarm quickly but it was a week before it was working. The operating company did not seem interested and just said that they had not been informed of my order"
Dear Mr Speight,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear it took longer than our usual timescale to get up and running with your alarm.

We endeavour to make the New Customer Form as straightforward as possible to complete. The quickest way of submitting this information is by using our online form.

I am pleased to hear that your alarm has now been successfully set up. If you ever have any queries about the service or your account, please give our customer service team a call on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24
"I was a little annoyed that I could not do more on-line, when giving details of my contacts. Perhaps it is something you could look into. Getting my alarm up and running was ridiculously easy. Thank you. Mrs Fraser."
Dear Mrs Fraser,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it's very much appreciated. I'm pleased to hear that you found setting up your alarm so easy!

I am, however, sorry to hear that you were not able to do more online when submitting your details. I would like to discuss this further with you. A member of our customer service team will be in touch soon to find out more detail and any suggestions that you may have.

Thank you again for your feedback and if you would like to discuss anything in the meantime, please do get in touch on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24 Team
"Lifeline came through promptly. But I have not yet managed to set it up. The form is formidable. There are questions unsolved on the key safe. I am not sure if I can set that up by myself but will try. A friend with one at Haywards Heath was astonished that you do not automatically fit the key safe. I am not yet sure that my phone system will easily accept it. When I have time and the energy I will try to set it all up."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that you have not yet managed to set the system up. We aim to make the New Customer Forms as concise as possible, however due to the nature of our service, there is some information that we are unable to provide the service without. As the key safe is separate from the alarm system, the key safe details do not have to be submitted on the form initially, they can be added at a later date by giving our customer service team a call.

I have arranged for a member of the team to get in touch with you regarding the installation of both the key safe and alarm system itself. In the meantime, if you would like to discuss anything further please do give us a call on 0800 999 0400.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Lifeline24 Team
"Having asked my wife to order Lifeline she filled in the form on my behalf and was asked to fill in the form which could be done on line My wife having done this was told that it would contact her when they had checked everything was in order but I could not use it until they gave the clearance. I waited for a reply but nothing, My wife on my behalf contacted Lifeline and a surprised Customer service was surprised to hear I was still waiting to be able to connect the lifeline how would I have stood if this had been urgently needed. It was not quite straightforward for her when trying to connect was told the lines were busy, but eventually got connected. I am sorry to say but like lots of Companies when they have someone interested in what they are offering they are keen to take your money and Bank details for when the period of the term expires, let's wait and see how things turn out. I hope I will not have to use Lifeline, but the service at the beginning could have been a great deal better. Philip Anderson-Archbold"
Dear Mr Anderson-Archbold,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for detailing your experience so far.

I am sorry to hear that there was a delay in getting your alarm system up and running. I can see that a confirmation email was sent to the email address on your account on Sunday 16th September, detailing when the system could be set up and tested. I’m very sorry if you did not receive this.

I am pleased to see that you have been able to get your alarm set up and tested successfully. If there is anything further that we can do for you, please contact our customer service team on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24 Team
"Not having used it for real, it's hard to say, but the phone line works when we tested it."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to see that you have given us a 3 star rating, though I'm pleased to hear that you have had a successful test call.

If there is anything that we can do to help you at all, please do let us know. Our Customer Service Team can be reached on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24
"Whilst the box was easy to fit I had problems when I activated it. The operator came through quickly and said she would shut down the unit whilst I went into the garden to press the button to test it. When I returned the machine was making an extremely loud buzzing noise which I couldn't cancel. I waited for some time and then tried pressing the cancel button and both of the red buttons which apparently made it worse as the phone kept dialling in. I was in the process of phoning you on my mobile when it finally cleared and another operator came through and we eventually sorted it out. I can only assume the first operator had a problem shutting the unit down."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with the testing process, though I am pleased to hear that you have since been able to complete a successful test call.

As this is not something that I have come across previously, I am currently looking into this further for you with our monitoring team so that some light can be shed on exactly what caused the loud buzzing noise on your unit. I am sorry for any distress and inconvenience this caused you.

As soon as I have more information on the matter I will get in touch to update you on the findings. Once again, I apologise for any distress this has caused you.

In the meantime, if you would like to discuss anything further please do give our customer service team a call on 0800 999 0400.

Anna
"Fortunately I have not need any emergency services since buying the system, so I can’t really comment on it’s effectivness"
"Equipment came on time easy to set up testing worked fine, so why not very good, ordered on web told you get a discount to get this you have to put in a code which they give you on the first page but by the time I got to the order page I had forgot. It started 3 months free, which is correct but it does not tell you this 3 months is taken out of the yearly charge on year one so next year will be a lot more exspensive."
"Dear Olivia, Thanks. I managed to install my new Lifeline24 yesterday thanks to your patient telephone team: I could never have managed it alone. The extra £35 set-up fee for the first year is acceptable but I never was told in print that every yearly renewal would not be £119 as explained on your brochure card which picked up at the surgery - but would have to be £154every year. I can manage this first year but may have to review matters next year. David Quarmby (Rev.) When I W"
Dear Mr Quarmby,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

I am pleased to hear that you have been able to successfully install and test your Lifeline alarm system.

I am very sorry that you feel the renewal price for your second year of service may be unmanageable. We endeavour to keep our costs as low as possible to ensure that our customer can continue to use the service for as long as they need it.

I have requested a member of our friendly Customer Services Team to contact you today to discuss the alternative options for your renewal.

If there is anything further we can do to be of assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to call us on 0800 999 0400.

Ruby.
"Too soon to give a review thus give it a 3* had it less than a week. Installation cost is a bit steep! I thought with the price someone would have installed it for me??"
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I’m sorry to hear that you feel our prices are steep. We always aim to keep our prices low, ensuring they are competitive and therefore affordable to as many people as possible. Due to the “plug and play” technology, the equipment we supply does not need to be installed by an engineer, therefore speeding up the process as no appointment is necessary and again, helping to keep our prices low.

Installation is not something that we charge for as it is not something that we offer. Our pricing covers the 24-hour monitoring service, rental of the equipment and a one-off pre-programming and administration fee. We also offer a price match guarantee, meaning that if you can find a similar service for less, we will always match it.

Setting up the equipment is very straight-forward, however, if you do require any assistance our customer service team would be more than happy to talk you through it. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call on free-phone 0800 999 0400.

Please also feel free to contact us on the above telephone number if you wish to discuss anything further.

Lifeline24 Team
"Feeling safer could be the reason but time will tell, whether it is cheaper to have my mobile round my neck because of the cost."
"It feels a relief to have it in place, I feel safer"
"We have still not received our alarm a week after ordering. So can’t comment on the alarm but delivery service is def not next day!"
Dear Tina Eaton,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I am so sorry to hear that your alarm did not arrive the next day as expected. I can confirm that it was dispatched using a Royal Mail 24 service on Thursday 26th April, and so should have arrived on Friday 27th April. I apologise that this was not the case and will ensure that it is raised with Royal Mail as this does not reflect the level of service that we wish to provide.

I hope that you have now been able to complete a successful test call and please do let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Lifeline24 Team
"Contact centre were great and delivery and registration was speedy. However on testing the alarm it took 3-4minutes to connect to an operator and they were rushed and spoke too fast for my Grandad to understand. I asked her to slow down and repeat herself but she instead cut us off and the same when we called back. They seemed overstretched. We did reconnect to another operator who gave us more time. I only hope it is a good experience should he need it in an emergency."
Dear Emily,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and I am pleased to hear that you had a good experience with our contact centre and registering your Grandfather’s information.

I am sorry to hear, however, about the experience yourself and your Grandfather had with our care team when performing the initial test calls. I can understand your concern and would like to reassure you that although our care team will prioritise emergency calls over initial test calls, your experience does not reflect the level of service we aim to provide. I will ensure that this particular occurrence is investigated further for you.

I apologise for any concern or distress this has caused. Please always feel free to contact us on 0800 999 0400 or on info@lifeline24.co.uk and we will be happy to assist in any way we can.

Anna
"Nice that my daughter was thoughtful"
"It gives me some peace of mind that my mother can contact someone in an emergency."
"Order dispatched on the 27th feb still haven't got the order now 8th march!"
Dear Customer,

Please accept our deepest apologies for the delay in the delivery of your alarm system.

Usually, we are able to offer next day delivery, provided our customers are able to place their orders before 4pm and on a working day, however, due to the extreme weather conditions in our area of the UK in the week commencing the 26th of February, there has been a delay in Royal Mail collections and deliveries.

This meant that although the alarm was pre-programmed, packaged and ready to go from our Dispatching Team on the 27th of February, it wasn't delivered until later on when Royal Mail recommenced their services.

We do sincerely apologise for these unforeseen and frustrating circumstances. We hope that your parcel has now been delivered and please do get in touch with us if we can be of any further assistance.

Louisa
"The unit arrived the next day but unfortunately I was unable to install it on the day as the phone to unit connector was not compatible with the BT telephone and it has been necessary to purchase a further adaptor."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to this matter.

Please allow us to explain that, although this is a very rare occurrence, sometimes due to the make/model of the telephone already installed, a second adapter may need to be provided by the landline provider, or alternatively, we are able to advise you of any technical resolutions on 0800 999 0400.

Please do feel free to get in touch with us if you have any concerns or require any assistance.

Louisa