Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"Feeling safer could be the reason but time will tell, whether it is cheaper to have my mobile round my neck because of the cost."
"It feels a relief to have it in place, I feel safer"
"We have still not received our alarm a week after ordering. So can’t comment on the alarm but delivery service is def not next day!"
Dear Tina Eaton,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I am so sorry to hear that your alarm did not arrive the next day as expected. I can confirm that it was dispatched using a Royal Mail 24 service on Thursday 26th April, and so should have arrived on Friday 27th April. I apologise that this was not the case and will ensure that it is raised with Royal Mail as this does not reflect the level of service that we wish to provide.

I hope that you have now been able to complete a successful test call and please do let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Anna
Lifeline24 Team
"Contact centre were great and delivery and registration was speedy. However on testing the alarm it took 3-4minutes to connect to an operator and they were rushed and spoke too fast for my Grandad to understand. I asked her to slow down and repeat herself but she instead cut us off and the same when we called back. They seemed overstretched. We did reconnect to another operator who gave us more time. I only hope it is a good experience should he need it in an emergency."
Dear Emily,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and I am pleased to hear that you had a good experience with our contact centre and registering your Grandfather’s information.

I am sorry to hear, however, about the experience yourself and your Grandfather had with our care team when performing the initial test calls. I can understand your concern and would like to reassure you that although our care team will prioritise emergency calls over initial test calls, your experience does not reflect the level of service we aim to provide. I will ensure that this particular occurrence is investigated further for you.

I apologise for any concern or distress this has caused. Please always feel free to contact us on 0800 999 0400 or on info@lifeline24.co.uk and we will be happy to assist in any way we can.

Anna
"Nice that my daughter was thoughtful"
"It gives me some peace of mind that my mother can contact someone in an emergency."
"Order dispatched on the 27th feb still haven't got the order now 8th march!"
Dear Customer,

Please accept our deepest apologies for the delay in the delivery of your alarm system.

Usually, we are able to offer next day delivery, provided our customers are able to place their orders before 4pm and on a working day, however, due to the extreme weather conditions in our area of the UK in the week commencing the 26th of February, there has been a delay in Royal Mail collections and deliveries.

This meant that although the alarm was pre-programmed, packaged and ready to go from our Dispatching Team on the 27th of February, it wasn't delivered until later on when Royal Mail recommenced their services.

We do sincerely apologise for these unforeseen and frustrating circumstances. We hope that your parcel has now been delivered and please do get in touch with us if we can be of any further assistance.

Louisa
"The unit arrived the next day but unfortunately I was unable to install it on the day as the phone to unit connector was not compatible with the BT telephone and it has been necessary to purchase a further adaptor."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to this matter.

Please allow us to explain that, although this is a very rare occurrence, sometimes due to the make/model of the telephone already installed, a second adapter may need to be provided by the landline provider, or alternatively, we are able to advise you of any technical resolutions on 0800 999 0400.

Please do feel free to get in touch with us if you have any concerns or require any assistance.

Louisa
"It is reassuring to know there is someone ready to act in the case of an emergency, although during initial testing it took a relatively long time to get a response (2-3 mins). Not a long time generally, but in the case of a real emergency, 2-3 minutes would be longer than required. Hopefully that was a one-off that will be rectified for the monthly tests and any future potential emergency situations."
Dear Mrs Cotton,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and we are so glad to hear that the Lifeline Alarm System provides you with a sense of reassurance.

We are sorry to hear, however, that your initial test call took a little longer to connect with our Care Team than expected. As per the TSA (Telecare Services Association) Industry Body standards, 98.5% of all emergency calls are answered within or under 60 seconds, so it may be that at the time of your test call, the Care Team were experiencing a high influx of emergency calls.

In this case, please rest assured that our Care Team are aware that your first test call is phoning through to them, and they will always answer your call as swiftly as possible, if they cannot answer at once.

In our experience, this is a very rare occurrence and certainly does not reflect the level of service we aim to provide. Please do let us know if you require any assistance regarding your Lifeline Alarm System and we will always be happy to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Louisa
"The Staff were quite helpful. But it took six days to be connected."
Dear Sally,

We hope this communication finds you well and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

We are so sorry that the system took a little longer to set up than usual. As discussed recently, it appears as though the original form became mislaid on its way to us during the postal delivery.

Thank you for completing the online form in place of the paper copy. We hope that you have been able to complete a successful test call since our receipt of your form.

Thank you so much for your patience in this matter and please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Louisa
"Knowledgeable staff when enquired however the postal wasn't 24hrs it took 3days but I do understand this time of year the postal service can take longer"
""It gives me confidence in knowing help is at hand 24/7". The response was only average because, living in a remote area, the lack of fixing screws & plugs with your pack, meant only a temporary installation could be achieved. My installer also found he needed an extra cable, to achieve a satisfactory result. This will be completed in the next two weeks, when hopefully everyone will be satisfied with the outcome."
"Very good service. Nice presentation."
"Please note that my name is Rex BRIAN Hussey. A four day landline failure, on the part of PlusNet, has prevented installation but I have completed and returned the form which accompanied the equipment.."
"Delivery of product was good and setting up easy. However when I installed equipment 1week after receipt the monitoring station still did not have our details despite completing these on line at time of order. Also when testing equipment the garden test was not answered as the monitoring station were busy.. customer services have answered questions in a speedy friendly manner"
"Nice customer service' not rated to five as no none has been in touch AT ALL TO ARRANGE SAFE BID WITH KEY FTTING TO OUTSIDE' feeling unsafe and let down by your care indeed"
"Excellent phone service from lifeline 24 but when we went to connect the alarm box one of the people from the call centre was abrupt & impatient luckily i had taken the call as my 82 year old dad would have got confused"
"The first test was shambolic but I suppose I feel marginally safer"
"I didn't activate it so didn't give it a chance. I'm returning it as I decided my tiny mobile phone (with speed-dial) could do a far better job, wherever I happened to be."
"As I have only just set up my box and button I feel it is a bit early to be giving a review, hence I gave normal. Thankfully I have not had to put it to the test emergency wise. The set up was easy."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 2,648 reviews