Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
Knowing someone will come in an emergency, as I live alone.
My daughter was very concerned about me not having an Alarm. To stop her worrying I looked up Lifeline 24 and finally agreed to have one. I now have peace of mind, and realise she was right.
The service is excellent and the equipment was delivered the following day as promised. No complaints there, and a great peace of mind for me and my 98 year old mother. Not happy though with the key safe I was sold for £19 pounds. Very poor quality and can buy it on Amazon for £9. I bought a much better key safe on Amazon reduced from £30 down to £14. Looks very smart and easier to use. Would like lifeline to refund the £19 to my Mum.
Dear Eileen,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you have had an excellent experience with our service.

I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the Key Safe you have received. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with our customer service team to arrange the return and refund.

In the meantime, please feel free to get in touch should you have any further queries or concerns.

Kind Regards,
Lifeline24
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
Purchased for my mum, really easy to install, mum found easy to test and use. The call centre were lovely so gave mum peace of mind and the feeling of not being alone if she fell and couldn’t get up.
Fantastic and immediate service. Fitting and setting up really easy.
Having phoned and orderd this product and deliverd next day ,we have all got peace of mind when my dad is on his own and only a phone call away.
An excellent peace of mind. Well worth the small amount it costs to know if anything happens you can summon help at the touch of a button.
Super speedy delivery which I was able to track. Fast set-up with absolutely no glitches or hiccups. Very helpful and friendly people in the call centre. Would definitely recommend!
Having telephoned to speak to the sales staff twice - they were very calm, reassuring and professional with their advice given that I was purchasing and setting up the system from a distance (France). I know my Mum feels safer in her home having returned from hospital post heart attack.
I purchased the Lifeline24 on 31/12/19 and have been very happy with the quality of the equipment and it’s ease of use. I was impressed by the service given on the telephone by Lifeline. The key safe is now in a convenient external location on my mother’s house where the keys are stored. The test my brother did to your telephone line was impressively answered with my mother’s name in a greeting. The alarm itself is round my mother’s neck at all times and gives us brothers piece of mind that if my elderly mother fell then she could press it for Assistance. All round we are very happy with the product which was required after my father passed away in December - thank you.
It is very reassuring to know that we can call for help should be need it.
Very pleased with the excellent service. Can’t find anything to complain about. Ladies on telephone nice and friendly calling me by my Christian name. Glad to say I haven’t need their help so far, just got for peace of mind of my family after falling down some stairs and breaking arm.
Seems very good so far. The help was excellent with setting it up.
Just set up lifeline. Very pleasant lady answered doing the set up test.
Very easy to order and arrived next day. Set up was simple and it works in the whole flat.
The equipment is invaluable in maintaining my independence at the same time providing reassurance to my relatives.
The forms seemed to be a bit repetitive with the questions but the actual customer service was very fast and efficient and whilst doing the set up call the person on the other end of the call was very kind and helpful. We now have more peace of mind .
So easy to order, so easy to set up. Great customer service and support. Definitely brings peace of mind to the family.
The alarm arrived the next day Was very easy to set up just as the instructions said Given all the family peace of mind knowing that there is help at hand
Lifeline is easy to install and easy to use. The only flaw is the difficulty of being heard when not near the base unit. It does make one appreciably more confident than when relying on just a telephone to summon help in an emergency. I have recommended it at least one friend.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,988 reviews