Lifecoverquote1 Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Lifecoverquote1

How would you rate Lifecoverquote1?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

42 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Richard

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Lifecoverquote1 in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Richard Lim
Verified Buyer
"The best thing about this service is that it is free of cost initially. I was asked to pay them only when I was completely satisfied with what they were offering!"
Simon Alvarado
Verified Buyer
"My brother recommended me to Life Cover Quote1 to get life insurance quotes. And, I'm happy that I got recommended to these guys! Simply - They are best!"
Albert Soto
Verified Buyer
"When it comes to life insurance policies, nothing caters for my needs better than that of lifecoverquote1.com. I’ve has used their services before for one of my cousins and this time I had my family benefitted with their expertise. They’re always in time, quick to respond and transparent in their information. And that makes the process real easy!"
Rick Hudson
Verified Buyer
"Overall, the standards of service were nice and commendable. Some room of improvement in the customer support email response may be there, but it goes nice and steadily. I’ve got a lot of appreciation for their updated information and regular follow up. They do it well!"
Rick Hudson
Travis Hanson
Verified Buyer
"LifeCoverQuote1 is one of the finest service providing company in life insurance niche. In my case, all what I did was filling up the form pasted at their home page and rest it was their job to do. I am very happy with the plans I’ve been offered and have finally decided to take up one of those."
Ralph Hughes
Verified Buyer
"They didn’t tempt or force me for a certain insurance plan. I was given full information and detailed comparative analysis about different insurance companies and their plans and once I paid them once I was ready to take their services. The way they handled everything is so pleasing and exemplary!"
Bobby Maynard
Verified Buyer
"Our experience with lifecoverquote1.com wasn’t much bad but it wasn’t great either."
John Bailey
Verified Buyer
"It wasn’t really the best thing to choose these guys. They wasted time initially and although they completed the work subsequently but I get a feeling that they could have done it far better. Not the most ideal company to deal with!"
Brett Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for all your support, coordination and advice. It’s been really nice to have your service for figuring out the best life insurance plan for me and my family. In the end, I’m happy and contended with the insurance plans I’ve got. Thank you all once again!"
"Fairly good experience. Everything went as was anticipated and it ended up nicely by getting life insurance!"
Raul Butler
Verified Buyer
"They’ve been just as good as I would expect them to be. Their representatives are pretty knowledgeable and committed. I really feel that I won’t have had my insurance plans if these professionals were not there to guide me through. Excellent work!"
"I liked so many things about them. Email response was little passive but that didn’t really bother me a lot. Overall, an experience I can count on."
Rex Warren
Verified Buyer
"Really, really disappointing. I kept waiting for their follow up call and it never came up. Seems like they don’t much care about their clients!"
Steve Maslow
Verified Buyer
"Cool service! Something worth of giving a try if you are looking for life insurance plans!"
Barry Gomez
Verified Buyer
"Good one, I appreciate their customer support and administration. I’ve finally got life insurance plan for my family. Would surely like to recommend this service to all others."
Robert Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Very nice. It was worth taking shot. Possibly the best experience for me in hiring online consultancy services. Thanks."
Grant Martinez
Verified Buyer
"Nice, polite and very cooperative staff members! Thanks for everything!"
Curts Gerber
Verified Buyer
"When I had first visited their website, I thought it would be yet another average online service claiming more than it can serve but since my first experience with them I’m really convinced about their potential and capability. They know how to tackle the issues with the clients, understand the importance of valuing client’s easiness and availability and very much consider the budget of their clients while chalking out insurance plans. And all these elements combine to make them one of the best in the business. I would surely recommend them to all I know!"
James Barton
Verified Buyer
"Very nice, on spot, highly flexible and very reliable. A+ insurance plans info provider!"
Lifecoverquote1 is rated 4.67 based on 42 reviews