LifeAssureMe.co.uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend LifeAssureMe.co.uk

How would you rate LifeAssureMe.co.uk ?

Alfie Winter
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to get quotes from here."
Finley Walters
Verified Buyer
"I’ve got the insurance plan I was looking for, thank you for your assistance and guidance."
Amin Islam
Verified Buyer
"When I submitted my online query to them, they gave me a quote which was pretty comprehensive and very informative. And the best thing was that I was not made obligated to accept that quote. This means that this was a completely risk-free and transparent deal for me. I'd really recommend Life assure me to my friends.."
Austin Glover
Verified Buyer
"This was our very first time dealing with LifeAssureMe and I must say that they proved lot better than out previous one. They knew our requirements and discussed the possible options in detail. Also, offered 25% discount on the insurance plan we agreed upon. Incredible deal!"
Melanie Wilkins
Verified Buyer
"It was pretty nice experience getting bunch of quotes from Life Assure Me. Highly recommended..."
Reece Nolan
Verified Buyer
"They cover range of insurance companies, offer discounted rates, give continuous follow ups and communicate very politely. These are extraordinary features which made me a fan of them!"
Josef Brand
Verified Buyer
"This company was flexible to deal with. They helped me processing thing in easier way, offered me some of the most economical insurance plans and kept following my case even when I not focusing on my case."
Andrew Chan
Verified Buyer
"Soon after I left my query on their website, they came up with a couple suggestions for my insurance plans and I picked up the one that appealed me. The most interesting thing is that they did not force me to buy any of the insurance plans which helped me comfortably make my choice."
Glen Dicken
Verified Buyer
"When it comes to insurance plans, these guys are the best in giving quotes. There is certainly no better choice than this one. This has been one of the finest online experiences I had in the last few years. Their services are so easy to use and comprehend."
Lino Martinez
Verified Buyer
"Once I submitted the form on their website, I received a couple emails and then a phone call from them. I was glad to see that they worked up really well on my case and that their customer support center was really active. They made sure that they supplied their all the acquired information to me well in time. It’s been a painless experience dealing with Lifeassureme.co.uk"
Joesph Camp
Verified Buyer
"Best insurance quotes provider ever!"
Sebastian Baldwin
Verified Buyer
"It was as if I had do to nothing to seek insurance policies for me and my family. All I had to do was to submit an online inquiry and they did the rest of the job for me."
Logan Rhodes
Verified Buyer
"Had an excellent experience.. Thanks"
Rachel Thomas
Verified Buyer
"They've got a very wide database and cover the insurance plans offers of almost all the companies operating in UK. And on the top of that, they’ve got a team of highly responsive and very responsible customer support assistants."
Chang Colvin
Verified Buyer
"I'm very happy with their quotes. Thanks"
Corey Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Unlike many other insurance companies the standout feature of LifeAssureMe.co.uk is they did not ask me for any complex medical certificates. Without any serious medical certification, they accepted my application and processed it. And I was also given 50% online discount on my premium which is something that I had not heard about from any company other than this one."
Jake Hernandez
Verified Buyer
"Generally speaking of online services, I am rather skeptical about these services and do not much rely on these. Recently one of my friends recommended me to visit this company’s website and see what they have to offer to me. I contacted their website and then received a call from the representative on the same day. He did explain me everything about their policy and procedures and I once was finally convinced that the quote I received was reasonable I decided to buy it. It not only made the process easy for me but also changes my opinion about online services."
Abraham Simmons
Verified Buyer
"I had a great experience! Without any hectic medial documentation, they helped me go through the process smoothly. Glad to have chosen them for buying me an insurance plan."
Barret Sutter
Verified Buyer
"Awesome service! Highly recommended!"
Archie Thorpe
Verified Buyer
"I’ve liked just everything about LifeAssureMe. They’ve been the best consultants I’ve met online. They accommodated me rather well and helped me get the right plan to insure me and my wife. Great one!"
LifeAssureMe.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 40 reviews