Liddy's Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Liddy's Solicitors
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Liddy\'s Solicitors Reviews
A really thorough, professional service. Supported by regular, clear updates of progress and milestones throughout.
Fantastic service and great value thankyou
My partner and I use Liddy's Solicitors for our house sale and the purchase of our new home. The conveyancing team we're extremely helpful throughout and were always on call if we had and questions or queries. I would highly recommend Liddy's Solicitors and would definitely use them again.
A great service from all the staff at Liddy’s Solicitors throughout my case. David is so down to earth and easy to talk to, he put me at ease throughout my case and explained everything every step of the way. Would recommend to friends and family.
Fantasic professional company, Francesca and her team went the extra mile in this difficult time to get me the keys to my new home. I would have no problem using Liddys again in the future and couldn't recommend them highly enough. Thank you for an easy, affordable and professional service, you are all awesome.
Personal service and great value expert advice. Would highly recommend and would use again. Lovely to have a direct contact and knowing you are in the hands of a professional rather than through a call centre. Really helped us get our sale and purchase through despite some difficulties from the other sides and during the COVID-19 pandemic. Competitive pricing and local. Thanks Mr Khalil for all your help.
My experience with Liddy's Solicitors over a claim against the NHS was made so much easier by their professional and friendly way of dealing with my case they were always there whenever we were worried about anything, and during this very stressful time for me, that was so important to know they were there for us.
Excellent advice and service throughout process culminating in a positive result
Felt completely at ease with the solicitors at all times. Very professional. Would recommend them highly.
Excellent communication throughout my Fathers accident claim. Mr Abbasi treat us with professionalism and empathy which resulted in a successful claim.
Excellent personal service. Good result against the odds.
Absolutely outstanding is Arsalan at Liddys, couldn’t help you out enough. Got me what I wanted. Brilliant service. If anything happens in the future (touch wood) liddys is first place I’d go, hands down.
Sorted our case rapidly and required very little input from us. They took an initial consultation, some details and paperwork - the rest was all them and we ended up with some money.
I purchased my house through Liddys Solicitors and found them very efficient, always replying quickly to emails and answering any queries I had . I would recommend Liddys and would use them again .
Mr Khalil provided an excellent service to us, ensuring that the vendors solicitors did everything necessary to ensure smooth exchange and completion. He proved tenacious in obtaining the necessary documentation to support the sale, despite being pressurised by the vendors agents and solicitors to push through the sale without such documents; and exercised the necessary gravitas throughout. I would definitely recommend his services and will be asking him to deal with our future business.
I am impressed by staff and solicitor’s professionalism, supports, advise and completing the process in a timely manner. They charge very reasonable and competitive fee.
Excellent solicitors. A top team of solicitors lead by a very professional leader, Kevin Liddy .
Excellent service very professional fighted my corner got the best money for my claim and got the best support from therapy
Without a shadow of doubt The BEST legal firm I ever dealt with. The whole team are very knowledgeable and they provided me with the right advice. i highly recommend them especially on difficult cases when others fail to deal with. A special thanks to Mr Khalil,he was really helpful.
Mr Abbasi has been very knowledgable, professional and polite throughout my lengthy personal injury claim, he has kept me informed at each stage and completely put me at ease from my first consultation. He has always had time for me with my many questions and I would recommend him to anyone requiring a solicitor to deal with personal injury
Liddy's Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 135 reviews