Liddy's Solicitors Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Liddy\'s Solicitors Reviews
Liddy's Solicitors Reviews | 11th August 2019
More Photos & Videos
Liddy's helped to settle a claim about a noisy apartment. They made sure the company responsible stopped the noisy machines, and got some compensation for my partner and myself. Through the whole process Kevin and the team were friendly, easily contactable, and kept me up to date with every development. I couldn't recommend Liddy's more.
Liddy's Conveyancing service were very helpful, understanding and efficient when dealing with my house sale, communicating stages and progress very effectively and explaining time scales very accurately. I have recommended them to friends and family members who have been equally impressed.
Mark as been very helpful during the lose of my husband from start to finish . I would definitely recommend liddys solicitors t to anybody in need of help for anything. A big Thankyou to Liddys solicitors .
Margaret Scarfe And Louise Scarfe Thankyou .
Absolutely fantastic service, very professional and caring service, can’t thank them enough for the work they undertook with my family....fantastic outcome too!
Mr Khalil was very prompt and answered emails quickly and explained everything to me when i had questions. He was very thorough
I have recently completed on a new build property in the Wakefield area, I instructed Liddy's Solicitors to act as my solicitors for the process after spending quite some time searching. It was the first purchase of a property I have made.

I found Mr Khalil to be extremely helpful, diligent, communicative and professional, responding to my queries quickly and clearly, I can not fault any part of the process.

I would highly recommend Liddy's Solicitors, and I will use their services again should the need arise.
I found Liddy's Solicitors to be extremely helpful at all times. Mr Abbasi who I dealt primarily with always responded promptly and professionally with any queries I had and guided me through my claims process seamlessly.
I would highly recommend Liddy's to anyone who need the service of a Solicitor.
I found Liddy’s solicitors to be knowledgable, professional, thorough, polite and friendly. Mr Abbasi took over a personal injury claim from a firm that I was very unhappy with. Mr Abbasi explained all the legal procedures in a way that was understandable and didn’t require a PHD in law. Excellent service.
Professional service, would highly recommend Kevin and the team at Liddy’s.

Good communication from the first point of contact, the team are happy to assist and support your queries and any concerns you may have.

We got the best result for a very sensitive case, we cannot thank Liddy’s solicitors enough for all their hard work to get us the result we wanted.
Excellent service , very professional, understood my own requirements as well as everything else from a legal point of view , highly recommended
Excellent service,I highly recommend Liddy’s
Mr Khalil was helpful throughout the whole process. He kept in regular contact and updated us where possible. With it being our first purchase, we were understandably confused with what the process would be, but Mr Khalil really put our minds at ease and made it as smooth as possible. If we were every to sell/purchase a property, we would use Liddy's again and recommend them to everyone.
exceptionally friendly and fast service and the best quote to compare with others, will use it again !
Liddy's have acted as our solicitors for my husband and I, Alan Horne and myself Jenny Horne for the selling and buying of houses and we couldn't have asked for better. Always on the ball and always helpful. Would recommend them to anyone.
Francesca was very helpful and responsive, and did everything possible to get the transaction to progress smoothly and quickly. Thank you for your help!
We found the service offered by Liddy's to be exceptional, if you are buying a house don't look any further. From the initial quote, everything was done timely and professionally. They are also very reasonable. Use Liddy's, you won't be disappointed.
Fast, seamless, informative service provided for property sale
Liddys handled my case professionally and thoroughly and kept me informed throughout. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
I approached Liddy's solicitors in regards to a claim for medical negligence which resulted in post natal mental health issues and my childs stillbirth. It was a lengthy process however I was always kept informed and the solicitors at Liddy's were highly professional. Although the outcome was not as we expected, Liddys persisted with my case and I did receive some damages which were greatly appreciated. I would recommend using Liddy's solicitors for medical negligence claims or any other type of claim. Professional service through to the end.
Absolutely fantastic can’t rate them highly enough. Legal process is explained prompt emails and correspondence. If needed a quick call to solicitor is dealt with to clear any issues
Liddy's Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 75 reviews