Licensed London Taxi Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi

About Licensed London Taxi: Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

Tell us how Licensed London Taxi made you happy

"Absolutely brilliant service, Paul and Tony could not have been more helpful. Waited at the airport for us even though we were delayed. Would use them again and would highly recommend for people needing wheelchair assistance."
"Excellent communications that inspired confidence."
"This morning I took a black cab from Horseferry road, Victoria to Albert Embankment, short ride but what a pleasant one. A very clean cab and an extremely polite driver (Number 77375)."
"I felt so very comfortable with Tony. He greeted me like a family member I had not seen for a long while, the kind of family member that's fun to be around. In addition to getting me from point A to point B he pointed out and told me a little history about places/buildings I would not have paid much attention to if he had not done so. If\when I return to London I am definitely going to request Tony. Having been in management positions, I would also like to say that I feel Tony well represents your company and the the quality of personnel companies look for when hiring the "cream of the crop"."
"Excellent service. Pre-journey communications and instructions extremely good. Driver arrived as planned and was very courteous and caring towards the passenger in wheelchair. We highly recommend this company,"
"The driver was on time, he was very friendly and helpful and the trip was undertaken with the minimum of fuss"
"The car is clean, promptly pick up at the designated place"
"Excellent driver, excellent service. We would definitely use again"
"London Taxi is very prompt,professional and reliable. I sent in an inquiry and got a reply promptly. Our cab driver was very knowledgeable about the city of London. We got a mini tour on our way to the Train staion :)"
"Our taxi driver Russell was amazing. He was incredibly patient with us and our 3 year old toddler and 3 month old baby on our ride from kings cross out to Gatwick. He managed to fit the copious amounts of luggage we had in and also put up with our singing a long the way! He provided us with some great history on some of the sights on our way out of London. Topped off our trip and made it into a fab ending! Will definitely use you guys again when we r back over next time from New Zealand! Thanks again."
"My first call to enquire about pricing, I spoke to Michael who was helpful and informative and gave me a very fair price to collect my elderly parents (one with a broken leg in a wheelchair), to go from central London to Heathrow and then take me back to Staples Corner. Paul collected us, he was kind, patient, helpful and understanding. It was a pleasure to deal with Licensed London Taxi from start to finish and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you again!"
"The driver is friendly, on time and very helpful."
"Excellent service at such an early start 5.00 a.m. in the morning. Tony was early!! Very courteous. we will use this service again. Thank you Rose Carr"
"My husband needs a lot of help after spending 55 days in intensive care and London Licenced Taxi driver was excellent when he helped us with the wheelchair to visit a hospital consultant. Thank you for a very professional service!"
"Taxi arrived at pick up before the time agreed, once items were delivered we had a text message confirmation to say everything has been delivered. Very happy with Tony's services. Thank you very much."
"Arranging this service was easy, the black cab, which was polished on the outside and spotless on the inside, was awaiting our arrival at Ealing Broadway to take us to St Pancras. Brendon, our driver, helped with the luggage and was particularly kind to my disabled mother. No silence, conversations on a mobile phone or blaring radio on the journey which now seems to be the case with a lot of taxi drivers, Brendon was great answering our questions about London with good knowledge and made the trip interesting and enjoyable! Would we use this firm again - without doubt. It was also good value for money."
"Very polite and punctual driver. Took great care of wheel-chair bound relative. Made the trip, that could have been traumatic, a warm and caring experience."
"Excellent tour guide, knowledgeable, and personable and dependable."
"I was in my car near the North Circular following my Satnav instructions from Glos to St. Pancras to collect friends on the 30/12/16. Satnav went blank, and I had no AZ. So, I was completely f.....! Black cab number 07315, Registration No LR12 BXD stopped and I followed as he guided me right to the entrance of St. Pancras. What a relief, and what a nice bloke. Thank you again if you get to read this. KenB"
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.92 based on 207 reviews