Licensed London Taxi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi

About Licensed London Taxi: Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

Tell us how Licensed London Taxi made you happy

"Excellent driver, excellent service. We would definitely use again"
"London Taxi is very prompt,professional and reliable. I sent in an inquiry and got a reply promptly. Our cab driver was very knowledgeable about the city of London. We got a mini tour on our way to the Train staion :)"
"Our taxi driver Russell was amazing. He was incredibly patient with us and our 3 year old toddler and 3 month old baby on our ride from kings cross out to Gatwick. He managed to fit the copious amounts of luggage we had in and also put up with our singing a long the way! He provided us with some great history on some of the sights on our way out of London. Topped off our trip and made it into a fab ending! Will definitely use you guys again when we r back over next time from New Zealand! Thanks again."
"My first call to enquire about pricing, I spoke to Michael who was helpful and informative and gave me a very fair price to collect my elderly parents (one with a broken leg in a wheelchair), to go from central London to Heathrow and then take me back to Staples Corner. Paul collected us, he was kind, patient, helpful and understanding. It was a pleasure to deal with Licensed London Taxi from start to finish and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you again!"
"The driver is friendly, on time and very helpful."
"Excellent service at such an early start 5.00 a.m. in the morning. Tony was early!! Very courteous. we will use this service again. Thank you Rose Carr"
"My husband needs a lot of help after spending 55 days in intensive care and London Licenced Taxi driver was excellent when he helped us with the wheelchair to visit a hospital consultant. Thank you for a very professional service!"
"Taxi arrived at pick up before the time agreed, once items were delivered we had a text message confirmation to say everything has been delivered. Very happy with Tony's services. Thank you very much."
"Arranging this service was easy, the black cab, which was polished on the outside and spotless on the inside, was awaiting our arrival at Ealing Broadway to take us to St Pancras. Brendon, our driver, helped with the luggage and was particularly kind to my disabled mother. No silence, conversations on a mobile phone or blaring radio on the journey which now seems to be the case with a lot of taxi drivers, Brendon was great answering our questions about London with good knowledge and made the trip interesting and enjoyable! Would we use this firm again - without doubt. It was also good value for money."
"Very polite and punctual driver. Took great care of wheel-chair bound relative. Made the trip, that could have been traumatic, a warm and caring experience."
"Excellent tour guide, knowledgeable, and personable and dependable."
"I was in my car near the North Circular following my Satnav instructions from Glos to St. Pancras to collect friends on the 30/12/16. Satnav went blank, and I had no AZ. So, I was completely f.....! Black cab number 07315, Registration No LR12 BXD stopped and I followed as he guided me right to the entrance of St. Pancras. What a relief, and what a nice bloke. Thank you again if you get to read this. KenB"
"Great ride, great drivers, and great knowledge of the city. Oh and prompt pick-up! Great experience overall."
"Just before Christmas I needed to transfer an elderly lady in a wheelchair between two care homes in South West London. I received quite excellent service. My booking was confirmed by email, the cab arrived ahead of the appointed time, and the care with which my friend was treated was very kind and considerate. I shall certainly recommend this service to my friends and to the care home."
"Very good and reliable service. Easy to book with clear instructions for finding the driver on arrival. I have used LLT a number of times and have always been very satisfied - would happily recommend and always my go to for advanced Taxi bookings!"
"The driver was on time and extremely polite."
"Licensed London taxi was very helpful and reassuring to me for picking up my disabled mother at the airport. The driver was very friendly and really helped to get the airport assistance."
"We could not have been more pleased with the services of LLT during our trip to London. We were met at Heathrow by our driver, Tony, who reminded us we were now driving on the right side of the road! Tony was reliable, kind, informative, hilarious and can rock an eclectic music chart. We felt confident in his superior knowledge of London and watched as he relied on detours that cut our travel time and avoided the bumper to bumper traffic. We would never rely on another service when we return! Thank you so much for your experience and care! A++++++++"
"Drivers are very cordial"
"John was outside our building waiting for us at the time we agreed. Very reliable and gave us peace of mind so we made our connections in good time. Definitely recommend if you have a lot of luggage!"
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.96 based on 199 reviews