Licensed London Taxi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi

About Licensed London Taxi: Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

How would you rate Licensed London Taxi?

"Just before Christmas I needed to transfer an elderly lady in a wheelchair between two care homes in South West London. I received quite excellent service. My booking was confirmed by email, the cab arrived ahead of the appointed time, and the care with which my friend was treated was very kind and considerate. I shall certainly recommend this service to my friends and to the care home."
"Very good and reliable service. Easy to book with clear instructions for finding the driver on arrival. I have used LLT a number of times and have always been very satisfied - would happily recommend and always my go to for advanced Taxi bookings!"
"The driver was on time and extremely polite."
"Licensed London taxi was very helpful and reassuring to me for picking up my disabled mother at the airport. The driver was very friendly and really helped to get the airport assistance."
"We could not have been more pleased with the services of LLT during our trip to London. We were met at Heathrow by our driver, Tony, who reminded us we were now driving on the right side of the road! Tony was reliable, kind, informative, hilarious and can rock an eclectic music chart. We felt confident in his superior knowledge of London and watched as he relied on detours that cut our travel time and avoided the bumper to bumper traffic. We would never rely on another service when we return! Thank you so much for your experience and care! A++++++++"
"Drivers are very cordial"
"John was outside our building waiting for us at the time we agreed. Very reliable and gave us peace of mind so we made our connections in good time. Definitely recommend if you have a lot of luggage!"
"Just wanted to say thank you to the cabbie who helped me jump start my car today in Fulham and drove off before I could thrust some £s into his hand. Many thanks - it was very kind of you to get us started."
Hi Antonia
We at LLT are the finest Hand picked of the London Licensed London Taxi Trade .
The 4th Emergency service ;-))
The review of your experience is payment enough
Best Wishes From
Team LLT
"He was chatty and polite and he turned up early but was happy to wait. Very nice service."
Thank you for taking the time to leave an Honest review . We at LLT appreciate you doing so . The drivers have been made aware of your kind words . Thank you very much for using
"I took the taxi alone in the middle of the night and felt 100 % secure. We arrived before scheduled time. Very happy with the journey!"
Hi Maja
We Appreciate you taking time to write a review and especially one that addresses something so very serious . All of our drivers are Experienced and professional and regard safety as a priority . We do hope to be of service to you in the future .
kind regards
Team LLT
"Your service can't be praised highly enough :) It was excellent and Paul was fantastic! :) I look forward to using your service again! :) Thank you so much! :)"
Hi Claudia
we really appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave us a Review . We have made Paul aware of the kind comments and at this rate he could make employee of the month ;-))
if you are in need of our services in the future please get in touch .
Best Wishes
Team LLT
"Everything that you would want from a professional taxi service is there. Very punctual, comfortable driving, friendly, helpful and considerate where wheelchair users are concerned. I have used this service half a dozen times for long runs in and out of London and have never had any reason to be dissatisfied."
Hi Dave Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing five star review . We have had the pleasure of transporting you and your family numerous times in the past and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued Custom and Support . We Wish You and you Family a Very Merry Christmas & a Healthy happy Prosperous New Year
Team LLT
"The driver, Paul Morris, waited for us at Heathrow (our flight was delayed) and drove us in his Mercedes Vito van, into London town. The ride was comfortable. Paul was friendly, knowledgeable and pointed out places of interest during the drive. Thank you very much, London Wheelchair Taxis and Mr Paul Morris!"
Hi Chi thank you for your kind words regarding your experience whilst using our Wheelchair transfer services, We have passed on your positive comments to Paul and We hope to see you in the New Year . Many thanks for your custom and best wishes for the future from Team LLT
"Very nice driver, on time and extremely helpful"
Hi Charlotte many thanks for taking the time to write us a review . We hope to be seeing you again in the New year . Take care and best wishes from all the team at LLT
"I submitted my request and was emailed back so quickly. Price was great, perfectly organised for us. Our driver - Paul also known as 007 -was early, he rang to let me know he was outside waiting, which was fab. He couldn't have been nicer, a really great guy. He had a great sense of humour which is always good. He also drove us on our return journey, again communication was superb, we found him and had a very pleasant journey back to our hotel. Vehicle seated 6 people which was just what we wanted. Cannot praise the whole experience highly enough - thank you LLT."
Hi Samantha Thank you so very much for your kind words . We are glad you were happy with our service and will pass on your comments to 007 If you should require any taxi transfers in the future just email us at Take care and all the very best wishes from LLT
"Easy to book, no upfront payment, ontime, courteous and a very comfortable ride."
HI Vic Thank you very much for taking the time to leave Us a 5 ***** Review We appreciate all feedback on this independent Review Site and have passed on your comments to your driver . We hope to see you next time you are in London Many thanks & All the very best from Us all at
"The Taxi company was outstanding especially tony & mick for being calm and keeping us informed at all times"
Hi Andy Thank you for your kind words as transporting two Wheelchairs is not always an easy task . The drivers have been made aware of your positive feedback , They both appreciated you taking the time to let us know how the transfers were conducted .
kindest Regards
all of the team at LLT
Tony asked me to write this and said you and the boys will understand
"Easy to engage, good communication beforehand, arrived promptly at the requested time, cab was spotlessly clean and the driver was friendly and helpful."
Hi John Thank you for your kind words . We are glad you were happy with our service. If you should require any taxi transfers in the future just email us at Take care and best wishes from LLT
"Great communication and driver made every attempt to be flexible as there was a protest during the time of our original booking. Tony was funny and friendly. Would use this service again!"
HI Laura Thank you very much for taking the time to leave Us a 5 ***** Review We appreciate all feedback on this independent Review Site and have passed on your comments your driver . We hope to see you next time you are in London Many thanks & All the very best from Us all at
"First time we have used the service through the website. Booking service was great and the confirmation service absolutely excellent with confirmation of time and with details of driver, mobile number and vehicle number. We had a number of complex bookings over the week, with every one of them appearing on time and with complete knowledge of the booking details. Courteous drivers and clean vehicles. Will definitely be using them again on our next visit."
Hi Jez Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5 STAR ***** Review We are very pleased to hear that you were thoroughly satisfied with our service . We hope to see again in the future Best Wishes from all at LLT
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.96 based on 166 reviews