Licensed London Taxi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Licensed London Taxi

About Licensed London Taxi: Book with an 'iconic' British black cabbie, our vehicles are kept in immaculate condition, luggage space more than the standard taxi, and can carry up to 6 passengers.

+ 44 (0) 7519 055 741

How would you rate Licensed London Taxi?

"Special thanks to our driver Tony Bull for excellent service, helping us in a difficult situation when heading back to Heathrow from our hotel. Wonderful that you have someone like Tony, simply a great guy!! Best reards, Eija & Harry Froberg"
"Brilliant service from the first time I contacted LLT. Anthony was very helpful. We had very specific needs, myself being 35 weeks pregnant & my father in a wheelchair, coming to London to watch a family member run the Marathon. Paul, our driver was on time, friendly, charming and couldn't have done more for us. He went out of his way to pick us up after the Marathon at a place that was convenient to us. Would not hesitate in recommending or using again. Thank you!"
"Driver was on time, very courteous and helpful! The vehicle was clean and spacious and was exactly as I expected. I will keep the website information for future use and for referrals."
"On time, both times. Very courteous, friendly, helpful and informative. Immaculate cab."
"Prompt pickup, friendly driver, good service all round"
"ALWAYS VERY RELIABLE AND FRIENDLY SERVICE !"
"Decided to use LLT due to very traumatic hospital transport issues. Well worth the money! Excellent service, always arrived on time, driver - Paul - highly recommended due to his experience in loading me in my wheelchair, being a very professional driver and happy to wait for my hospital appointments to finish. Have been a right royal pain due to my changing admission dates to UCLH. But the company have been extremely accepting of my circumstances. Now need to wait until I'm fit enough for my surgery and will be in contact again to arrange what,hopefully, will be a successful admission journey!! Cannot speak highly enough of this company and so sorry for not leaving feedback earlier. Have had so much on our plate, but would have gotten round to it at some point. JUST USE THEM - YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT, THATS A PROMISE!!!!!"
"Russ picked me up after breaking down, what a lovely driver, we travelled chatting all the way back to Yorkshire, was travelling with my disabled son, a total credit to London taxis, will recommend totally"
"LLT provided outstanding service for our family vacation to London. Our drivers were very professional, punctual and courteous. We will definitely use LLT again!"
"Absolutely brilliant service, Paul and Tony could not have been more helpful. Waited at the airport for us even though we were delayed. Would use them again and would highly recommend for people needing wheelchair assistance."
"Excellent communications that inspired confidence."
"This morning I took a black cab from Horseferry road, Victoria to Albert Embankment, short ride but what a pleasant one. A very clean cab and an extremely polite driver (Number 77375)."
"I felt so very comfortable with Tony. He greeted me like a family member I had not seen for a long while, the kind of family member that's fun to be around. In addition to getting me from point A to point B he pointed out and told me a little history about places/buildings I would not have paid much attention to if he had not done so. If\when I return to London I am definitely going to request Tony. Having been in management positions, I would also like to say that I feel Tony well represents your company and the the quality of personnel companies look for when hiring the "cream of the crop"."
"Excellent service. Pre-journey communications and instructions extremely good. Driver arrived as planned and was very courteous and caring towards the passenger in wheelchair. We highly recommend this company,"
"The driver was on time, he was very friendly and helpful and the trip was undertaken with the minimum of fuss"
"The car is clean, promptly pick up at the designated place"
"professional drivers"
"Excellent driver, excellent service. We would definitely use again"
"London Taxi is very prompt,professional and reliable. I sent in an inquiry and got a reply promptly. Our cab driver was very knowledgeable about the city of London. We got a mini tour on our way to the Train staion :)"
"Our taxi driver Russell was amazing. He was incredibly patient with us and our 3 year old toddler and 3 month old baby on our ride from kings cross out to Gatwick. He managed to fit the copious amounts of luggage we had in and also put up with our singing a long the way! He provided us with some great history on some of the sights on our way out of London. Topped off our trip and made it into a fab ending! Will definitely use you guys again when we r back over next time from New Zealand! Thanks again."
Licensed London Taxi is rated 4.96 based on 196 reviews